Going to TS High School ~ Chapter 1

High School of Disaster!~

You POV's ~

First day of going to TS High School. Even though i hate going to school.i want to make plenty of friends. sighs* hope just my other friend is going to go to TS High School. "omma palli i have to go to school". "arasso im coming" said your omma. My omma drop me off at school and i found my friend Tae Hyun waving at me. "annyeong Sunhee-sshii" said Taehyun. "annyeong Taehyun oppa". "do you think today at our first day will end good?" said Taehyun. "i don't know".

 

Daehyun POV's ~

"WooHoo our first day of school" "For the B.A.P." said Jongup. "YUP its going to be fun right B.A.P." said Himchan. "I dont know" We were walking to school when a huge girls came over they wanted our signature. "These fan girls sure are really annoying" i thought to myself. "Thank you may i have a picture please" one of the fan girl said." ye-" said Himchan. "No because we have school to go to we only have 10 minutes left so no" said the leader jongguk. " bow wae?" said himchan. "yongguk just said it Himchan" "ok ssheeshh" Himchan pouted."PALLI HIMCHAN" yongguk yelled while we were walking to school and left Himchan by himself. "BOW AISSHH WAIT FOR ME!!" Himchan yelled.

 

You POV's ~

I fixed my glasses when we got to class. Lucky me and Taehyn had all the same classes together :) "Yah Taehyun can you gi-" The teacher came in. " DAMN IT I WAS GOING TO ASK TAEHYUN FOR A PENCIL" i thought to myself. "yah can you give me a pencil Taehyun?" i whispered. "sure let me just get it" Taehyun whispered. " Hi class my name is Mr.Shin" said Mr.Shin. Taehyun gave me the pencil, "Thanks Taehyun" i whispered. "yeah" Taehyun whispered. (Right now Taehyun and Sunhee are in language arts) "Today class we have three new students" said Mr.Shin. " please come in and come intordoce yourself" said Mr.Shin. "annyeong Himchan-mida" said the guy with black hair and earings. "annyeong Jongguk-mida" said the guy with blonde hair. " annyeong Daehyun-mida" said the guy with brown hair. After they intordoce them self all the girls skirm and whispered to each other while me and Taehyun stared at each other with a confused face. (lol :D)

 

Daehyun POV's ~

When i was looking around the room i caught my eye on this girl. She looked so pretty but looked ugly at the same time because she had glasses on but whatever. "Daehyun please sit next to Sunhee" said Mr.Shin. "please raise your hand Sunhee" said Mr.Shin She raised her hand in the air. I moved over to the desk next to her. "annyeong im Daehyun" " i know you just told the whole class your name up in the front" she said. "umm yea i did huh"

 

Taehyun POV's ~

When i looked at the Daehyun guy he was looking at Sunhee. When i saw that i should now protect her more so that Daehyun guy won't do anything to her.           


Sorry if it's to short. My first story. mian.