Just the Beginging

The Lost Love ♥

NEXT MORNING~

I  woke up to the annoying 6 am alarm clock, when I walked into the bathroom to check myself in the mirror I screamed. "Ahhhhhh! My freaking eyes!", I yelled. My eyes were so swollen that they look like they were mini balloons growing in my eyes. I tried to make them disappear but it didnt work, then I went to school looking like a freak. " How am I going to school like this! how did they become like this anyways? ", I said. Then I rememebered what happened last night with Jung Hee. I shook my head and said " No, erase that scene, that memory. I walked to school without eating breakfast on the way Min Jae came running to me. " Hey Sa Rang!", Min Jae yelled out of breathe. "Hi", I said. " What is wrong with your eyes dude?", asked Min Jae really astonished. I didn't know what to say, i couldn't tell what happen last night to her. I was to ashamed of myself. "ok, but you can't tell anyone okay Min Jae?". Min Jae agreed to what I said. " Okay, umm. Jung Hee tried to me last night...",I said in a very low voice. " WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU!?", Dong-Min said came running towards us. "YOU WERE HERE?! DONG-MIN?!!",I asked surprisingly. "WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU!?", Dong-Min asked again but raising his voice even louder than before. " Jung Hee tried to me.." i said again even quieter."WHAT!!", Dong-Min and Min Jae said. " I told you he was a bad person but nooo he was your "friend"",Min Je said. " He's going to get it!", Dong-Min said with alot of anger in him. " DON'T DONG-MIN! DON'T TRY TO FIGHT HIM! JUST DON'T!", I said. " Why can't i fight him huh?",Dong-Min asked me. I was thinking of what to say. "If Dong-Min picked a fight with Jung Hee, Jung Hee would really fight Dong-Min and Dong-min will get hurt! Oh no, what do i do?", i said to myself while thinking. Dong-Min ran to the school and looked for Jung Hee everywhere and he found him. " Your trying to my girlfriend?! You ert!", Dong-Min said outloud. Jung Hee walked up to him and asked "Who told you that?". " I found out.", Dong-Min told Jung Hee. " I found out from Sa Rang.", he said. Jung Hee's eyes looked furious.

I ran to the school trying to catch up to Dong-Min but he ran to fast for me to get him. I stopped and caught my breathe, then I saw people crowding around RM 14A. " Oh no, did Jung Hee already throw the first punch? Or did Dong-Min just punched him when he got there. I was so curious to see what happen, I pushed everyone out of the way to get to the front of the crowd. I saw Jung Hee getting to punch Dong-Min's precious face. Then I yelled with all my might, "STOP, JUST STOP! PLEASE I DON'T WANT ANYONE GETTING HURT!!". Everyone started to quiet down because of my ugly loud voice. Dong-Min and Jung Hee looked at me then at the crowd. "Stop Dong-Min", I told him. " Stay out of this Sa Rang, you know what he did to you!! He tried to you! This son of a !",Dong-min said raising his voice. Jung Hee just laughed at Dong-Min. I gave him that look that he always hated, I gave him the dirty look. Mr. JJ came and asked " What's going on here?! Is someone trying to start a fight here? If you are would any of you guys like cleaning the gum on the ground at the front gate?". All the students said no, and walked away while whispering about the fight that never happened. I walked with Dong-Min to my classroom," Dong-Min I don't want you getting hurt, okay?", i told him. Dong-Min wasn't really a person who can budge when you try to tell him to do something. Then we got to my class and we left each other by saying our goodbyes. During the whole time in class I was only worried about Dong-Min.

AROUND LUNCH TIME~ 

Lunch time came around noon, I was so hungry. I went to go find Dong-Min but I couldn't find him. "Did Jung Hee get him already? Are they fighting at lunch? Where could he be!", I said to myself. " Okay, that's cool see you this weekend then!", Dong-Min said to one of his guy friends. "Hey", I said to him while walking towards me. " Soo I just heard that your going to your friend's this weekend? I thought we were going to go on our date you know.." I said. " Oh, we did i'm sorry I think we'll have to reschedule our date then.", Dong-Min said to me. " How could he say that to me?! He's the one who wanted to go on a date anyways! And now canceling it just for his friend?", having thoughts in my mind. We went to get lunch, I was more quiet than usual, I didn't tell himm what happen during class today even though it was extremely halirious! But I kept quiet. Dong-Min and I got our lunches and sat down at the table. He decided to sit with his friends instead of me this time and I went and sat next to Min Jae and Sook Hyun. Sook Hyun and I was great friends and we were really close, she also had a cousin I didn't really like, she had a boyfriend named Bae Shin. The girls and I ate our school food. Sook Hyun overheard some of those wannabe popular girls takling about Jung Hee and Dong-Mi set a place and time where they're going to fight at when she was throwing her garbage away. Sook Hyun ran striaght to me. " Hey, Sa Rang!! Did you hear that Jung Hee and Dong-Min are going too fight after school in the field this weekend?!", SookHyun said to me. " What are you serious!?!", I yelled at her. "Yeaa!", she replied back. "Omfg are really serious", Min Jae asked. "Didn't you just hear what I said?", Sook Hyun asked Min Jae. I ran to Dong-Min... " That's why you cancelled our date?! Just for a stupid fight with Jung Hee!? Why do you always do reckless things!?!," I yelled at him. "I'm sorry.. I just can't let him do that to you. He needs to learn where his place is. I'm sorry..", he told me . I started to tear up because I didn't like him getting hurt. I started thinking... "Did I make this mistake? Its it because of me that my precious Dong-Min is going to get hurt?".

 

Tumblr_ltehwwuc3y1qendoao1_500_large