They

Trapped

 

 

“No one care, they are nameless, and heartless.

 

 

I can feel it; everyone are running away from me, they are afraid, they don’t want me near them but I had no choice to hold on to this situation to survive. I just need to close my eyes. Why no one answer me when I ask question, no one talk to me. I can sense it; everyone is changing. Where is all the beautiful moment we shared before? Where did it go?

 

They forget how to love didn’t them. They ignore me just like that; left me alone in the dark. They don’t care anymore; leaving me behind.

 

They just busy living for themselves; not even slightly care that they are turning their back at me; making me feel betrayed. Living on without noticing my existent.

 

Those faces were just a thick mask of lies you made. I can see through your eyes; those murderous eyes stabbing knives to each other back; those are the jealous eyes full with killing thought.

 

They had enough to carry on but still…they want more; they will search for more. They took mine; still they are looking for more. I have none now. They are not satisfied with me; because mine are rotten.

 

They won’t look me in the eye anymore; they didn’t try to communicate with me, they won’t love me anymore.

 

I always cried in this reality; over and over again; it never miss the routine. If I want to change I would run from them no more giving up; if I want too… but I’m too scared; I’m too weak.

 

But some time I just volunteered; trapping myself into a big crystal clear prison; wall that is thinner that the finest hair separating the outer world with the inside. They controlled my personalities; they form my feelings.

 

This world; there’s no life with no emotion but anger rule the most life. Warmth and home are just word of garbage to them. The love feels are just an inconsolably grazing land; added by never ending loneliness. Day passed just the same as yesterday.

 

They are not human because only us that hurt; only we have scars on our skin. Even though they laugh, cry, holding hand, when they feel; they are not real.

 

They look different but they resemble each other; they are connected and they can’t turn back.

 

I noticed they shout, fight, kill and die; this not war; they can’t be help. I want to turn back.

 

Someone help them realized who are the real living that should be walking this earth. I heard the clashes; every hit reached the wall and their fight. This is not a game; they kill us weak soul.

 

No one care about me; no one care about us. I won’t be thankful to them. Those days of the torture they give us pills to keep us away silently, the restraints they use on us, limiting our move to zero.

 

Our hearts are broken and rotten at sideway. Having a joyful life was just a dream; if only we can feel freedoms…I want to smile.

That would be just enough before I die.”

 

 

 

 

YoungJae walked out from the white room design and built specially for DaeHyun; soft material patches the hard wall, preventing from any harm to DaeHyun.

 

YongGuk was talking with the doctor in charge of DaeHyun case until YoungJae interrupted they conversation.

 

“How is he actually? Is he is getting better or worse?”

“Worse than the first time he was here.” The psychiatrist said with a robotic voice. “He refused to take his medicine. He would kick around harshly; hurting my team in the process.”