Chapter 4

Love From Me

 

'what?'

"yeah, if i ever hear any gossip about what's mine. Be prepare to leave this company. Arraseo?" lay said with elegantness and authority

.

In Lay's room

"what do you mean by that yixing?" altough suho face is look calm but in his intonation he's so demanding. "i never knew anything about wedding, and i think we never talk about it though. So how could you say something big like this one sided?"

"why baby? Do you rejected my proposal? I feel hurt you know?"

"i will never rejected anything from you, but i need to know."

"dont worry baby, i already have they permission far before the accident happened"

Lay see suho tearing up, immediately pull suho onto his lap.

"why are you crying baby?  you dont like it?"

"no, im crying because im happy lay-ah"

"dont cry, all you have to do when you happy is kiss me baby suho"

BLUSH~

Chu~ suho imkediately kiss lay, and it makes lay surprise until he can't speak, because this is the first time that suho initiative himself to kiss him first.

Hoooooh too much for lay, while lay busy with his shock suho get up to get free from lay, but no use lay grips is too tight so suho cant go anywhere.

"lay-ah, i want to go to toilet.. Free me" suho pout to lay.

'ohmygodness, i really love today' say lay in his mind,

"oh yeah, want me to accompany you?"

"no, i can go by myself, you have a lot documents to be check right?"

"ah, yeah i kinda forget haha. Becareful on your way baby"

Suho just chuckling and laugh a little with lay behaviour.

 

On suho way to toilet

 

"no wonder lay ssi choose him to be his bride, he is so beautiful, even jess cant beat it"

"yeah, if me i choose to ship them both, altough i respect jess much"

"yeah, me too. And i heard that his education already finish on the megister level, what a smart he is"

"oh, i heard that they met when they went to college, they're from yhe same majority"

EHEM~ "ladies, i want to say thank you for all of your compliment, im very honoured, well i excuse myself. Excuse me"

The ladies just stare at suho, they really shock at a sudden appeareance of suho

"whooaa daebak, even the manner is soooo highclass"

"im sure right now im officialy layho shipper"

"yeah~"

While the girls talking their mind to each other, there's a girl who hiding herself behind the vending machine hearing all the conversation, she is so angry, it looks from her grips to the glass made from steroform, its crush.

'i hate that guy, i have to destroy him! I am lay first love'

 

Ohohoho, just if she knows how wrong she is. Ckckckck

 

KREEK~

"oh, you back baby?"

"im sorry sir, but i want to tell you that jess is messing with your fiance"

"WHAT? WHERE?"

"pantry sir"

 

Suho POV

i want to go back to lay room, but stop when i heard someone called my name.

"suho ssi"

I turnback and see a girl with blondy hair

"you think, you are worth to my lay?"

"excuse me, 'my lay'?"

"yeah, he is mine, i am his first love"

"emm, im sorry but i think there is a misunderstanding here. He is mine. ZHANG YIXING is MINE, only mine"

"haha, how you're be so confident enough?"

"mm isnt it you who confident enough to said that you are lay first love? Dont you have any shame miss?"

"what?"

"eum excuse me jess" one of the worker interrupt them

"what is it minwoo?"

"but you know its wrong to fight with lay hyung fiance, although i really mad at you yo say such a nonsense thing to him. I have to tell you that hyung is on his way here"

"i dont in' care, he must be on my side. Not his!"

"woah woah, i dont think so woman"

"you! I am your noona! You must on my side"

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" lay shout, but suho just stay calm

"he take you from me!"

"no one take me, but him. Yes he is the who take me. And you, you must be ashame by your own word, you claimed me. Haha funny so funny"

While jess and lay is arguing, minwoo call for their parents, and tell them to come to the company.

 15 minutes later, when minwoo and jess parents arrive, they immediately go to the pantry where the accident happening.

"JESS!"

"omma appa? What are you both doing here?"

"minwoo told us about your doing, we think that you are a nice who respect other relation, but how.. hh i cant say anything" the mother said while her husband hold her

"what? But he took lay from me mom! I have to get him back"

"no no no my dear"

"appa, i always said to you that we have to check her up on the mental medic"

"yeah, i think you're right, now jess. You already had a lot of hallucination, we thought that you used a drug, or just a mental breakdown"

"let's go noona"

"NOOOOO IM NOT CRAZY!!!"

"sst sst sst" while minwoo draging jess to their car, he wink at sulay couple. Yeah no doubt, minwoo is sulay shipper hohoho..

 

Out from JESS problem, lay already brought suho to his room.

"why are you standing there still baby? come here."

"who is she?" suho pouting while stump his feet on the floor.

'hahaha, absolutely jealous'  "she's just daddy's secretary, why? does my baby jealous?"

suho face become a crimson red

"no need to say it out if you know it!" half shout suho in emberrasement

"come here" lay pat his lap tell suho to tell him to sit on it, suho oblige it.

"lay, tell me",

 

"ok. well, as you know, she's daddy's secretary, but she is kinda crazy, because when she confessed her love to me, i kinda said something a little mean to her."

"what did you say?"

"i said 'i never love you even just once, in my lifetime i only love KIM JOONMYUN, he is my star, my moon, my everything. you got it? so dont you dare to disturb me' i said like that baby.. hey, do you caught a fever baby? why so red?"

suho then hide his face on lay chest.

"i feel emberased and happy"

"and why is that?"

"because you said something like that in front of her, while at that time i dont know that you loved me so much"

 

LAY POV

aah, so because of it, huft. why my baby have to be so cute?

"mmm, baby. do you want to go on vacation with me?"

"along with kaisoo couple?"

"sure, anything you want baby"

"yeeay, i will tell them, but where?"

"mm, why dont you discuss it with kaisoo?"

"okey, i'll go to kyungie's home"

"i'll tell the driver to drive you there"

 

Author POV

Suho just nod his head as an understatement. Then, suho call kyungsoo to tell him that he want to discuss something for make kaisoo curious.

 

Kaisoo Couple Side

"have any idea soo baby?"

"no, but in the telephone, suho hyung kind of panic. i hope there's nothing wrong"

"yeah, i hope so. Let just wait until he come, then we can ask him"

kyungsoo just nod his head. Jongin immediately hug kyungsoo from behind to make kyungsoo feel a little relax.

BRAAAK 

"KYUNGIEEE!!"

"Hyung? what's wrong? what happened?"

"ehehehe, i want to ask you whether if you want to go vacation with me and lay?"

"HYUNG!"

suho startled, he didn't know that kyungsoo will this angry

"what?"

"i though something bad happening to you."

"sorry, it because, i went here in a hurry"

"it's okey hyung. don't dothat again, you may make me get a heart attack"

"hehehehe, so. where do you get in mind?"

"mmm.. hyung, how about a country that you always love?"

"Venesia?"

"no, the other one!!"

"mm, oh Hawai!!"

kyungsoo nod his head, while jongin just smiling looking at both childish behaviour.

"OK, everything settled. i'll tell lay about this."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i kinda lazy to post this story, i want to change it. but i have no inspiration since may majority hold me from happiness.

what should i do????? i mind is STUCK. hollllll