Special Food

•House Comic•

 

Click Here to see the video

 

 

Jiyeon has liked to eat since she was a kid. She was so cute and neighbours who were living nearby, loved to give something delicious to her or took her to play in their houses. Her family was closed to Lee’s family which had 2 little sons. The youngest son’s name was Lee Jungshin. He was a quiet and shy kid, but he was funny in the same time too. He had never ate well because of Jiyeon.
Lee’s family always called Jiyeon to join their table when her parents were busy.
“Shin? You are full? Let’s me help to eat yours kkk “Little Jiyeon changed her blank plate with Jungshin’s plate that filled with food. Jungshin just blinked his eyes to Jiyeon.
“Wow, Shin had already done eating?My son is so cute! “Shin’s mother kissed his cheek.
“JiJi should eat all,ok? Or aunt won’t call you here again “She pat Jiyeon’s head.
“Yes, Ji will try all of my energy to eat hehe xD “

Years later, Jungshin and Jiyeon were growing up together. They were almost the same. They attended in different high school, but Jungshin’s mother always told Jungshin to take Jiyeon home and school since they were neighbour.
After all, they went to Seoul to continue their studying in university. They attended the same music class. They also rent the same apartment too. Jungshin felt annoyed because Jiyeon always made excuse to make him cook for her.

“Yeoboseyo?” Jungshin answered phone with annoyed face.
< Jungshin-ah!Help me please! Please!!! >
Then the call was cut. Jungshin got up from the sofa quickly and went to knock Jiyeon’s room.
“Jiyeon! Are you ok?!!!”He knocked with concern. Then he realized the door wasn’t locked.
He went to the kitchen after he saw the smoke.
“ Ya! What are you doing? “Jungshin went to switch off the stove.
“Shin~~ T_T I am trying to cook, but I don’t know what to do next. “ Jiyeon made her puppy face to Jungshin.
“Haaaa! I supposed there is something bad happened. You scared me. Then stand here and watch me how to cook -_- You are so annoying “Jungshin
“Why why? I need food kkk”

Jungshin was trying to find the way to stop that girl annoyed him. She annoyed him since they were young not enough, but she chased to annoy him till now.
“I should do something.”Jungshin said alone.
“Yes, you should try to find new food to cook for me “Jiyeon was eating and answered indirectly.
Jungshin drew his eyes brow to Jiyeon a bit and thought (Yes, Park Jiyeon, you will taste my new food >;D )

Jungshin called his friends to bis his roommates to make Jiyeon felt scare and not to annoy him. They are Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jonghyun. Jiyeon knew about that, so she tried to call her friends to be her roommate too. She was trying to take Hyomin to be her roommate.
“Hyomin-ah… You know? My room neighbour is so kind and good at cooking and he always cook for me hehe” Jiyeon
“Really? Wow, you are so lucky. “ Hyomin
“And Yonghwa is his roommate”
“Ha? Can I be your roommate too? Kkk I wanted to see Yonghwa everyday.”
Jiyeon persuaded Hyomin successfully. They had plan to go to hair salon. Jiyeon called to Jungshin to cook for them by lying that IU wanted to visit him, because Jiyeon knew that Jungshin likes IU. Jungshin knew Jiyeon played around with him again, but it’s the day that he wanted to cook for her too. It’s a special food to make she disappear from his free time.
Jungshin and his roommates were trying to make food together.
Hours later, Jiyeon and Hyomin arrived. Jungshin was so shocked after he saw Jiyeon changed her hair style and color. They introduced each other to Hyomin then they went to the kitchen together.
Jungshin hoped a lot for this. He was sure, they would run away after taste the food.
Hyomin tasted the soup then it made her almose choke and she felt hot.
“Oh..oh Oh… “Hyomin tried to changed her action to be simple even she felt hot in the throat of spicy.
“How is it…? xD “Jungshin asked.
“It is delicious.. and I like it.”Hyomin
“As I told you. Jungshin is really good at cooking…”Jiyeon started to eat ( not taste as Hyomin)
“Yes… How can he know I like spicy food? “Hyomin laughed with sarcasm.
“What??Spicy? o3O “Jiyeon didn’t noticed it was a spicy food, so she ate without taste first. It made she choked and not to split out.
“Oh… It is a new taste for me…  <3 “ Even she almost died because of it, she still admit she liked to eat… because of WHY? Hehehe… Think by yourself :p

Jungshin was eating his food without feeling even the food tasted so bad, he still chew it and thought ( Dawn… She likes my food again -_- )

-End EP1-
LOL! How is it? :’D I am sorry for mistake and fake subtitle.