Two Moons

"Thirty Days with a Pianist" by blueD.O.nut

 

TWO MOONS

"Selected VIP wouldn't it be mind-blowingly awesome?

Now we're on a rock rock rocket,

just gotta keep your seatbelt fastened

No you're not gonna shoulda woulda this and coulda woulda that

cuz we're never coming back to this trap

See those two full moons, you're the chosen knight

go and spread good news, cuz we got no time"

 

Ugh.. What's with the early morning noise? asdfghjklk.... I open my eyes, and see a giraffe dancing and rapping in front of my bed. Oh, perhaps I'm still dreaming. I put on my fluffy cotton earmuphs, and continue sleeping.

"Heeey yow wazzap Jungie?!" asghjkahsd.. Better go back to peaceful sleep before this nightmare ruins my morning...

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!!!" Ihh.... I feel a ticklish sensation in my tummy, like someone's fluffing a feather around it. I quickly pinched my cheeks, not wanting to be disturbed in my deep slumber.

"Ow. That hurts.. Wake up Jungiee... Rise and shine to a beautiful day!" UGH..

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEE UUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!" OH THAT DOES IT!

I wake up, still light-headed because of the early morning rise. I slip on my slippers and robe, opened the door and head out to the fridge. I pick up the first chocolate bar I see, and started to unwrap it.

"Jungie, what are you planning? No.. Jungie.. NO... PLEASE.. OH GOD NO... JUNGIEEE!!!" I see him kneeling down, trying to pull my robe. I smirk at him, raised an eyebrow, and started munching on the chocolate bar. I couldn't even understand why this guy is disgusted with chocolate. Who could ever say no to a delicious chocolate bar?

HA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Serves you right!

"Know that you've woken me up, you'll suffer the consequences, my dear ghost." I smile at him again, seeing him suffer from paleness and a stomach ache. I walk away, seeing him lying on the floor, still holding his tummy.

As I was climbing the stairs, a disturbing thought clicked in my mind.

'Hey Chanyeol . Could you see what I see?' I ask the ghost, who if I recall is still lying on the kitchen floor, preparing to vomit.

"Yes, I do." I hear his voice say.

'Could you feel what I feel?' I ask again, nervous this time.

"Idiot, you already know that right?" His voice said again, disgust still present in his deep voice.

"THEN HOW AM I GOING TO BATHE?!" I yelled, frantic of finding a solution to my dilemma. Ow damn. What if he sees me ? Isn't that ual harassment? Oh no!

"Yah Eun Jung! Are you okay? What's with the yelling?!" Oh. Soo Min. I forgot I yelled at Chanyeol.

"Uh. It's nothing. I'm just practicing for.. uhm.. a play?" I said, turning my head to Soo Min.

And there I see, with a big smug in his face, Chanyeol.. peeping from the kitchen floors.

How the heck am I going to bathe when a ghost sees everything I see, feels everything I touch? That's just embarrasing!

"Why are you embarrassed? It's not like you have a great shape to begin with." I heard Chanyeol said again..

'Do you want another chocolate bar? If you're willing then I'll be glad to-'

"NO! NO! PLEASE! I'll shut up now. Just not another chocolate bar." That tames the giraffe. Now, Eun Jung, think. Think.. Think..

I can't make him close his eyes, I don't trust him enough.

"Ow, that hurts." I heard him again.

'Oh.. I though someone's not going to talk for a while?' How about another choco-'

"Yes.. I'm shutting up now." *Sigh*

Think.. think..

If I don't trust him enough to cover his eyes.... Why not cover mine? Yeah! That's a brilliant idea! I could bathe with my eyes blindfolded!

"Don't you think that's a little dangerous? Oh. Oops.. I'll shut up.. sorry.." Hah.

I don't care if it's dangerous. I can handle myself. What I can't handle is a ert looking at me while I bathe. I search my room for a suitable handkerchief, and head to the bathroom.