Perfect!

Big Day Out

You squint at the sun and crack your knuckles. Daesung slaps your hands. 

"Yah~ Don't crack your knuckles. It's bad!" Daesung complains. You sigh and smile at him, nodding. He turns away and you poke your tongue out at him. He turns back just as you pull your face. He raises his eyebrows, you widen your eyes and look at him weirdly. He laughs and moves closer to you. 

"Sand in my eye, sand in my eyeee~" GD hops around, rubbing his eye as YoungBae dives under cover in his sandfort. He sticks his head out,

"I am undefeatable!!" Taeyang declares and ducks as GD takes a swing at him. Taeyang scrambles up and bolts down the beach with Jiyong running blindly behind him, half exhaused already. You look over to TOP who is cupping the sand and pulling it up towards him, digging a hole. He has a concentrated look on his face so you don't dare question what he's doing. His tongue slips out of his mouth in concentration as he piles up more sand. An empty bucket was resting against his leg as he dug which he later uses to try to fill the hole up. You shake your head at the previously masculine BigBang, but really, at heart, they were all 5 year olds. Except Seungri. He was probably going into his teens. He was "subtly" trying to check out some girls, but really he looked so obvious it was distracting. 

"Oi~" You yell out to Seungri. He looks over. "Come here!" Seungri groans and stands up, brushing sand from his bum. He walks over and plonks himself down to the side of you.

"You called?" He says in his masculine voice.

"You see the red head?" You say, motioning to the prettiest one in the group of girls Ri was previously checking out.

"Where? Oh there. Didn't even notice," Seungri tries to explain.

"Oh please," You laugh. "Well, I know her, that's Kathy. She likes dogs, if you talk about them long enough, she's sure to like you straight away. She also likes gymnastics, that's why she has such a nice body." Seungri agrees. 

"Do I just go over there?" Seungri shyly asks

"Yeah, go for it~ She's been checking you out" You laugh that he hasn't noticed. Seungri whips his head up and grins at Kathy who shyly bows her head in greeting. Seungri bounces over there and introduces himself. You grin to yourself. TOP.. "runs" back with a bucket of water and pours it into his hole he's made. He sits down and builds up the edges which fell down. He's slightly puffing from the slight exercise from the hole and the water. 

"What is he doing?" Daesung laughs

"I have no idea. Should we ask?" You look over to Dae

"Oh god no. He'd go crazy." Daesung looks over.

"Why?" Before Daesung could answer the deep y voice of Tabi's boomed

"I know you're talking about me, and I'd like you to stop" Tabi blinks blankly and jokingly throws sand, which only goes about 2 feet before scattering in the air and falling to the ground. Daesung chuckles and shakes his head at TOP's vulcan hearing.

"Do you want some ice cream?" Daesung asks. Tabi's eyes widen. 

"Where?" Tabi is up in a second and takes of in a fast walk to where Daesung points. Daesung sighs happily and scratches his hair, sand falling everywhere. You brush some off the towel that you're sitting on and look over to him.

"Everyone has left," You speak your mind.

"I know. They left on purpose." You look at him, confused.

"Come on," He heaves himself up and takes your hand. He takes you, half pulls you to a picnic table that had a nice table cloth spread over it. Daesung pretends to slide in your chair and sits opposite you. He waves in the air, signalling someone you couldn't see. Next thing you know Seungri rocks up, dressed in a white shirt and dress pants and sets two glasses and a card on the table. You sit there speechless and he pours in what looks like wine into your glass. "It's lemonade, it's only 11 o'clock" Daesung says leaning towards you. You laugh and shake your head at him in amusement. Seungri friendlily winks at you and leaves. You bark out a laugh as TOP appears, also in a white shirt and dress pants as he helps Daesung into a blazer. Dae takes out the rose in the pocket and gives it to you. You smell it and then stick it behind your ear. You can't believe any of this is happening. You lift the lemonade up to your mouth and dribble a little as GD appears and places a chicken salad in front of you and Dae. You wipe at your tshirt and Daesung's eyes disappear as he smiles at you. Ji leaves just as Taeyang walks to the table and places his phone on the table. You look at the phone quizzically. Taeyang laughs embarrassingly.

"The portable cd player ran out of battery" Taeyang clicks play and SKRILLEX blasts from the small, yet powerful speakers. He jumps and pounces on the phone and quickly pauses it. He and Dae exchange a look and they burst out laughing. Taeyang scrolls through his songs and chooses a slow melody. He smiles apologetically at you both and leaves, trying to hold in his laughter. You try to make up some words as Dae steadily drinks his lemonade, not fazed at all. He looks over to the beach as TOP runs over and collects the beach towel that's blowing in the wind that you forgot to pick up, he chooms after it. 

"How... Did... When..." You jumble out.

"Well... I wanted to have a special day." Dae nods, happy with his answer.

"Why... How.. Who?" You gesture but that doesn't seem to help with your speechlessness. Daesung nods as if he understands. Seems like he does.

"We planned this after our concert the other night. Seungri suggested the beach and GD suggested the whole," he gestures to the table and food "...this."

"Dae, honey. I can't thank you enough. This is amazing. YOU are amazing" You finally say

"I know" He smiles and goes to lean back, but the picnic table seats didn't have a back so he falls straight off, pulling the table cloth with him. You stare at the food, lemonade and glass flying everywhere. Daesung gets covered with the table cloth and you swing your legs over the bench and run over to his side of the table. You  kneel down quickly, grazing your knees and the rose falling from behind your ear but not even noticing, and lift the cloth off his face, he didn't look upset, he didn't even look mad. He was laughing so hard, no noise was coming out. He had a small cut under his eye and you gently wipe the bead of blood that surfaced. Your eyebrows bunch up in worry and he finally catches his breath. 

"Are you ok?" You ask, brushing some hair from his eyes. 

"Perfect" He smiles and brings his lips up to yours. He kisses gently once and sits up. "Maybe not perfect.." He arches his back. You help him up, the small kiss still fresh on your lips. "My bum..." He rubs his bum and wiggles it a little. You laugh and pull him into a hug. He hugs you tightly and kisses your cheek. 

"_____?" Dae whispers

"Yes?" You whisper back

"My bum hurts." he whispers. You laugh and he pulls out of the hug, but keeping his arm wrapped around you. He gestures in the air again, to the boys. They appear and form one line, you notice TOP's knees and elbows are covered in sand, from chasing the beach towel. You thank each member individually and they each go their seperate ways, TOP to the fish and chip store down the road that stored ice cream, GD grabs his skateboard and skates away, doing a few tricks and showing off. Taeyang walks off by himself, in the same direction as GDragon with his own skateboard and Seungri links hands with Kathy who saunders up from behind him. You wrap your arms around Dae and realise that he's frowning. 

"What's wrong?" You look in his eyes.

"They left without cleaning up" He sighs. You laugh and groan with Daesung. 

"Wait a sec" You pick up Taeyang and text GD who would probably be skating with Tae

You guys forgot something.

In under a minute you get a message back

A hug?

You laugh and chuck the phone to Dae, he laughs too and shrugs.

"They'll be here soon" Dae smiles mischeviously. 

"Oh goodie" You laugh evilly. Daesung joins in and you both stand their getting louder and louder until you both are gasping for breath. 

"Oh quick, they're coming" You both walk off down the beach quickly, but before you go, Daesung leaves a message open on Taeyang's phone:

K, if you guys could clean this up... thanks :D

You both are running down the beach when you hear a loud "Yahh~ Where are they? This is a mess!" You both laugh and run faster, straining in the sand. You beat Dae down the beach because of his bum bruises. You laugh triumphantly and Dae picks you up and runs towards the water. He throws you in. You surface and stare hard at Daesung who is bent over laughing. 

"That's for beating me!!" He takes off down the beach. You stand up in the water, feeling all the sand in your hair and pants. You scowl at him and march out of the water

"You're dead, Daesung. Get here now~" You call after him. 

"Neveeerrrr" He's laughing so hard he can barely run in a straight line. 

"DAESUNG!" You march over to him collapsed on the sand, still laughing.

"You look so ugly when you're angry," He looks up at you

"Excuse me?!" You scoff

"Kidding" He smiles and you smile at him, a plan building in your head.

"No. I don't believe you" You turn your back and march off fake angrily. Daesung heaves himself up and walks after you.

"______, I'm soooooorrrrrryyyy" He sings out

"No." You stand by the water's edge and fold your arms. He wraps his arms around your shoulders and you wiggle out of his arms and push him in the water. He splutters and shakes his hair. 

"HEY!" He calls. You  laugh menicingly over your shoulder. "Muhahaaaaaa-" He swings you around and drags you into the water. 

"You're Eviiiiiiiiiil" He says as his arms wrap around you again and you hug him, still dripping wet. He shakes his hair like a dog and hugs you tighter as you try to avoid the droplets. You look at his gorgeous brown eyes and he looks down at yours. 

"Do you love me?" You ask, not even thinking about it. Something flutters in your stomach.

"Yes. I love you. Way too much" He nods at his answer and tilts his head. "Do YOU love me?"

"Obviously. Who else would put up with all this" You gesture to him

"Hey!" He opens his mouth in fake horror. 

"Kidding" You smirk at him and his head lowers towards yours again. You tilt your head up but he pushes you into the waves. You sit up in the water as he runs away stupidly. "HEY!!!!! Get back here" You laugh after him as he trips on the sand and rolls around for a while until he finally scrambles up and takes off again......................................