Not Bad At All

Random YUL-paired oneshots/multi shots ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
YulKrys here guys :))

Yuri

I stepped out of the car and looked at the surroundings. Ahh~ I'm back. Another school year, and that means there will be new transferees, which means new friends again!  

I removed my sunglasses and told Mr. Go to bring my things in my classroom while I wander around my favorite school. He just nodded, as if he can oppose to it. Hey, not that I'm a brat... Ok, maybe a little but I'm not harsh to our workers, specially Mr. Go.  

Moving on, as I was passing by the corridor I saw a woman (oops, of course. This is an all girls school) wearing a simple jeans and tee. Her back was facing mine but after a few seconds she faced me. She looked worried and so I approached her.  

"Excuse me. Umm, do you need some help?" I asked her. She jerked a little bit, I guess I surprised her. Kekeke~

"Ohh, uhh, umm... I'm kinda l-lost." she chuckled shyly after finishing her sentence. I looked at her face and smiled. She somehow looks familiar.  

"Maybe I can help. Where are you heading to, anyway?"

"Umm, room 4-A. Someone said that it's in this floor but..." she didn't finish what she was saying and just ended it with a sigh.  

Again, I smiled at her. I fished for a paper inside my pocket and looked at my schedule. Hmm, we're on the same class. "I guess we're heading the same way."

"Really?!" her face brightened up. Aww, she looks even prettier.  

I nodded at her. "Well, if you don't mind, we still have a lot of time, anyway. I'm planning to walk around the campus and I thought maybe you would like to accompany me and I'll tour you around so you won't get lost next time."

She was mum for a while. Maybe thinking if I could be trusted. "I won't do anything to you." I chuckled. "Do I look like a bad gal to you?"

Her face then turned to an I'm-judging-you face and looked at me from head to toe. Then she smiled. "Haha! No. Instead, you look like those y girls on the other side of this campus. But sure, I won't mind."

I grinned. This girl is something.

•••

After roaming around, showing her almost every nook and cranny of the school campus, we went to our classroom 10 minutes before the time. And just when we were about to enter, this girl remembered something.  

"Wait, we've been talking like since we've met, but I don't know your name yet."

Oh yes. That's right. We've been together but we don't even know each other's name yet. Silly us.

"Why don't you tell me yours first." I smiled at her.  

"I'm Krytal Jung."

Ahh, Krystal... Such a pretty name. But still familiar.  

"Kwon Yuri." I replied with a smile.  

We were silent for a while. Wait. I suddenly remembered something. Krystal Jung... JUNG!

My eyes widened and I suddenly pointed my finger at her, and I think she remembered something too as she pointed back at me.

"YOU!" we said in unison.  

"YOU'RE THE ONE SHE'S TALKING ABOUT?!" again, in unison.

Maybe you're thinking what we were talking about. Well, this girl in front of me happened to be a sister of a certain girl I know! And guess what, I'm really happy! But then her face frowned, and her voice suddenly turned cold.

"You're the one who broke my unnie's heart! How dare you?!" she exclaimed. She's kinda attracting some attention now. And now she's accusing me.  

"Woah, woah, woah. Chill girl. What are you talking about?" I raised both my hands like I'm getting arrested. This Krystal girl must be crazy! "And keep your voice down, please."

She didn't seem to hear me as she scoffed. "You rejected my sister, Jessica Jung. Did you know that she cried to me because of you?! And now you're acting like an innocent person?"  

She's getting on my nerves. I also frowned at her, going onto the same level as hers. My anger was starting to grow too. "Don't. You. Ever. Accuse. Me. You don't know what happened. I didn't say I like her. She's the one who misunderstood the things I did for her."

"Oh yeah? Me? I didn't know? Besides, how is my sister not going to give meaning to your deeds if you're actually acting like a girlfriend to her? You hug, kiss and cling to her. You even feed her sometimes at the cafeteria. I remembered one time when you sent her home with your car."

I was about to retort at her but then this bald guy, Mr. Lee, interrupted our heated argument. "Excuse me, ladies. It's early in the morning and you're bickering at each other?"

I just cleared my throat and calmed myself down. This Krystal is pissing me off early in the morning. I glared at her and bowed at Mr. Lee before saying sorry and went to my chosen seat, which is always at the back. I don't want to be in front, don't ask why. I think everyone does, anyway.

Mr. Lee let this passed and started by introducing the new students in our section. When it was Krystal's turn, she gave me a scowl before changing her expression to a very happy face. Tss, bipolar. Like her sister.

"My name is Krystal Jung and I'm 18 years old. I had a sister here, and she's Jessica Jung. Please take care of me. And I hope we'll get along well."

Guess what, as she mentioned Jessica's name, she immediately looked at me before continuing. Seriously, we need to clear this out or else this school year will be bad.

•••

Lunch break...

I saw her seating alone on the bench near the tree. That tree is important to me. That's where Jessica and I always hang out... before.  

Actually, I really feel guilty with what I did to Jessica. But what happened between us really is a misunderstanding. I'm naturally clingy and I like skinship with my close friends. What more if she's my best friend, which she really is. And I thought Jessica don't swing that way like mine because she said she's straight. But then she surprised me one day, when we were celebrating our 1st anniversary as FRIENDS, she hugged me and confessed to me. She said she likes me which caught me off guard. I swear, I love her. Yes, I do. But not in a romantic way. Get it? I love her as a friend, best friend and sister.  

When I carefully told her that I don't like her that way, but we can still be friends, she suddenly turned cold and there were tears on her face. She told me that I'll never see her again after that school year end, and it really happened. Since that day, too, I lost my best friend.

"Yah!" I woke up from my trance when I heard someone shout at me and a bottle hit my forehead. I groaned in pain and looked for the suspect who threw the bottle. And turned out to be none other than Jessica's sister.  

"Yah! Why did you throw that, huh?!" I walked towards her.

She gave me a surprised face and spoke with full of sarcasm. "Oops, you're hit? Ohh I'm so sorry."

That face! I'm hating that face!

I grumbled some curse words before talking to her again. "What's your problem, Krystal Jung? You know, we started pretty well. I really liked you from the start but you just have to ruin it just because you found out my name."

Did I just say that I liked her? Because her face kinda looked shocked now.

"Now I regret telling my name. You shouldn't have asked in the first place too."

I stormed out of the scene living her speechless. I prefer it this way, I might just blurt out some hurtful words at her. I went to me friends and borrowed some pen and paper. They just give it to me without question after seeing my kinda-pissed-off face. I just chuckled inside.  

"Thanks, Soo."

"No problem, Yul."

I started to write a letter for someone. I suddenly missed her that's why. And that is what I did within the entire lunch time

•••

Krystal

Great. Just great! I lost my first friend just because of my emotions. Why does it have to be her in the first place? Maybe she was right, I shouldn't have asked her name.

I sighed. Just when I thought this year will have a good start. After hearing what she said to me a few hours ago, my heart kinda softened. My unnie did said to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter