Mission

Dont Forget Me

Planet Exo

"Paklerz let's go..." Someone calls Kyungsoo while having a sort review in his hundred years study.

"Just a second" He said and press something in his digital computer.

 

Kyungsoo is a Paklerz. Paklerz mean hero or the savior in Exo Planet. Being a Paklerz is not easy task. You have to be strong and ready yourself to die young. One month in earth is composed of one year in Exo Planet. No one can saw Exo Planet except Lee Hyewoon of Korea. Lee Hyewoon is the former astronomer. Way back 8 years ago HyeWoon saw the Exo planet but even he saw the planet no one can saw it except him. He fired out on his job because they thought Hyewoon is crazy. But Hyewoon don’t stop his study until he contact Kyungsoo who is asking help in other earth because of the problem that they has on Exo planet. Since then Hyewoon and Kyungsoo teach each other language so that they know how to solve the problem.

 

Planet Earth

"Hyeri who is the first man who reach the Moon" Her teacher ask

"Her father" One of the student said and everyone laugh.

Hyeri tears fall and walk away "Hyeri" The teacher call her but Hyeri didn’t stop and go to roof top of the school. She kick the trash can and scream.

 

When she got home, her father notice her weary eyes. "Who make you cry?"

"You!" Hyeri said and walk away. He wants to follow Hyeri but his computer beep. It's his contact to Exo Planet.

"Your daughter mad again" he read message in the computer

"It’s okay I can handle it. Have a nice trip" He said and clicks some switch before he press the red button.

 

Planet Exo

"Are you ready" Kris said Prince of Planet Exo.

"I ready myself since I accept the responsibilities as a Paklerz." He said and looks at Soehyun the princess of Planet Exo. The princess run to him and hug him

"Take care" she said while crying.

"You can marry my sister after this mission" Kris said Kyungsoo nod and release from hug.

"Take care my princess promise I won’t get hurt on that Planet" Kyungsoo said the Princess just nod. And give him a necklace.

"Wear this so you won’t forget our culture. You might get the culture of planet earth if you take it off."

"I will wear this always" He said

"It's time to go" One of the Assistant said.

"Bye" Kyungsoo said and ride on a tube made in metal. He wears gear to protect his head. The planet Exo start counting while the door is closing Kyungsoo looks down and hold a gear he look at the princess and his tears fall down. "I love you" He whispered before he clicks the button and diapered.

 

Planet Earth

"Hyeri" his father knock the door.

"You're daughter is not here so leave me alone" Hyeri said his father open the door. Hyeri is hiding under the blanket.

"I know you hated me so much but I hope you can accept the fact that I’m just helping some other friends outside the planet" He said

"I wish umma was alive and she here with us" Hyeri said.

"You can’t turn back time, your mother died after she gives birth on you." Hyeri's father said

"Better if she let me go with her" Hyeri said

"You are the only person left in my life"

"Because they don’t want to be with you. Because they said you’re crazy" Hyeri said his father walks off her room

Hyeri feel guilty because of what she said to his father. She opens her window and look above. "Is it true Exo Planet is existing?" she asks.

 

Flash back

"Hyeri there is the Exo planet they are our friends. They are nice and just playful" His father said

"Exo planet?" but they said it does not exist my classmate laugh at me when I tell them about Exo planet.

"Look wishing star" His father said."The wishing start is controlled by the Planet Exo" he said. "If they here a wish they will grant it." He said "They are one of the best created in the whole wide universe" He said

"From now on I will wish on star so they will hear my wish" Hyeri said and his father tickles her.

End of Flashback

 

She smile and look at the sky again suddenly she saw wishing star. "I wish someone will save me if my classmates laugh at me" She said.

 

His father helping Kyungsoo to detect their location. He was busy looking at the monitor. Hyeri look for his father to say sorry. She saw him busy she heard her father saying words that she doesn’t know.

"Appa what’s that?" She ask

"It’s my friends from Exo planet he will come to visit us." He said and pulls a switch and pushes the red button. A big sound in their yard came and followed by the earthquake. Her appa hug Hyeri tight and run outside. They saw a rocket her father open it and they saw Kyungsoo inside.

"Kyungsoo" Her father said "It’s me Mr. Lee" He said "shullollolaiala" He said

"M-Mr.L-Lee" Kyungsoo started and raise his arms her father raise his arms too. Kyungsoo give crystal to his father. His father grabs Hyeri's hands. They feel they are inside of the crystal. Kyungsoo pull the switch and the whole world shade of lights. It takes only a minute and it backs to normal. Kyungsoo lay on the ground his spaceship is not there anymore.

"That light it means we the only person that knows the real situation of the world."

"Appa I cant understand" Hyeri said

"He's an alien and no one knows that. The light that you saw, it means the world won’t remember that one of the alien land in earth" He said and help Kyungsoo stand.

"Exo planet is real" She mumbles and follows his father.


Finnaly I update the first chapter
inspire me with your comment please

 

-Comment and Sunscribe-