YES!

Na neoya,Jagiya!?

 

“Come on Hae-ra!”your friend keeps convincing you to come with her on a fansigning event of BtoB but you kept saying,”No way!”your friend just sighed.”I know you Hae-ra,that’s not your normal attitude,Everybody  knows that you love BtoB,so it’s about him is it?”

You have a boyfriend named Minwoo and today is your 3rd Anniversary but he does’nt even call or text so you just  gave up.Then,

Na Neoya Boyfriend~ Your ringtone rang means that’s it’s him because you selected this sing only when he’s the one texting or calling you.

“Hi Yeobo!”you smiled at this part because he’s never called you that before.”Meet me outside your house now and n o peeking!”you prepared yourself and walked out of the door.Minwoo,holding a single white rose.He gave it to you and gave you a peck on the lips.”Hey!Hae-ra look it’s BtoB!”he pointed at a side and you saw nothing.”Wher-?”you were cutted off when you saw him kneeling on one knee holding a ring.”Will you marry me,Go Hae-ra?”he stood up and you hugged him and whispered,”Of course I will!I love you.”He smiled and said,”I LOVE YOU TOO!”he shouted making your friend go out.”Hey-Hey.Wha-Oh Sorry,”the both of you laughed and he leaned in and kissed you with a kiss full of love.