Anger

I've Cried Again

 

 

 

 

 

“You really need to know this”

He let out a deep sigh. He pause his word for a while. Tears strain across his cheeks.

“She doesn’t love you anymore.”

His voice wavered, maybe because he’s scared of what I’m going to do to him.

 

 

 

“Shut up, I don’t even wanna hear it. I remember what happened three years ago. Beg until your tears dry up. I won’t forgive you. Just watch until the end. Only I, alone, will find the end of this damn problem. You messed with the wrong person.”

 

 

Hearing his silent sob left him; showing that my way of torturing was affecting him physically and mentally.

 

 

It’s all because of you she left me; we were in love. I don’t have anyone like you called family; I only had her. I’m going to make you spit it up, why, why did you touch my girl. There’s no a million ways for me to forgive you; until your life are ripped away, body turned to ash; until your soul are burned in hell.

 

I brushed myself off and get up.

 

 

“As much as you made me suffered, you just watch, I’ll returned it back; all of it. You messed my only love and you messed up with our friendship-just watch. Just at the thought of you, my body shakes with anger. I want to knock you down; show her that you are a weak man who couldn’t protect her. I can’t forgive you. I let you go three years ago; just to make her happy and have a better life. But from that day, from now on and the future, it’s war between us.

You are a coward. You left her behind; left she in the darkest pit of your life, letting her carried your debt with those filthy fags. You sold her. You made her cry…again. You are a coward that runs away just to save your rotten soul; destined to face hell at the end of the day.

You messed with my love.

On the day she left, you pretended not to know me and told me to forget it all, telling me to move on.

I’ve always trusted you, you were my friend; my only friend. How could you think stealing my girl wouldn’t make me felt betrayed? From the day she left me, I start cursing your life; so your live would end miserably.

I would be pleased if you stop struggling and shut your dirty mouth forever. I never gave my tears away; even when my family died in a very tragic way. I’ve never cried for someone before. You caused me those painful tears; I’ll return what you have done to me and her.

I’ll hunt you even in hell. Engrave this word in your ears; ENGRAVE THIS WORD IN YOUR SOUL!

I’LL.NEVER.LEAVE.YOU.ALONE.

I will always follow you, where ever you are going, I wouldn’t let you start a new life. Not when you left her alone; crying on her own every night before getting her restless sleeps. Not when you are the cause of her death.

I met her before she left forever. My heart shattered even more, knowing that you used her to for your own good; used her to pay off your debts. You made her cry again; she’s crying because of you…again. I’m sick of it; you will pay for it every single tear you caused her, every single cut you made on her feelings.

The she said bye; for the last time. Leaving me alone again. It’s was over. She ended her life with a shot from under the chin; the bullet passes through her skull. The bullet buried in the ceiling above her.

It will over soon. You are the one that started all of this and now I have to end it for her.

A hole in your face wouldn’t mind, would you?”

 

I aimed a Beretta Laramie at his face. This six and half inches bullet would fit his face so much. Hearing him muffled apologized under the gag wouldn’t be enough for me. It’s not enough to pay back all those pain she felt; it will never be enough. I pulled the trigger rapidly. I’ve lost count after the forth bullets were released. His eyes are wide opened looking at the window above us; his soul is heading to hell; as well as my soul would go after my time come. Big pools of blood are forming under his feet.

 

I was so proud of myself. I just stood there smirking to the lifeless body sitting on the chair in front.

 

I heard the police sirens outside this old abandoned factory. I didn’t run though. I was happy, that’s all matter. The door was practically kicked opened.

 

 

 

“PUT THE GUN DOWN AND GET ON YOUR KNEES!”

 

 

 

 

I just followed what the police man told me to do. Then I felt someone forcing me to get up after cuffing my wrist.

 

 

 

 

 

“Bang Yongguk. You are under arrest for possessing illegal weapon, house breaking, kidnapping and a first degree murder of Choi SeungHyun. You have the right to remain silent.

 

 

 

 

 

First degree murder, huh? That’s mean I’ll be locked up behind bars until I died. A lot of crime I did just to kill him. Never mind, I don’t care. Give me a mandatory sentence would be nicer; so I can torture that bastard more in hell.

 

 

 

I’m happy now.

 

 

 

 

I cried again because of her.

 

 

 

 

Love is painful but you would beg for more; just like drugs. You can’t stop taking it all over again; it will be hard living without it.