089: "I like your face." Kangin/Ryeowook

100 Super Junior one-shots challenge 1/100

Wow first time writing boyXboy.....if you can't tell.................anyway first down and ninety-nine to go!!!

 

Being a gay seventeen year old isn't all it's cracked up to be. There is no man who will come and sweep me off my feet and say I’m beautiful in my life. It's just me. Forever alone I guess...
"Class we have a new student with us today." my professor snapped me out of my inner thoughts with his deep voice.
        Then. It happened. Is this love at first sight I am feeling? Or just my lunch…When our teacher said that in walked in the handsomest male I have ever seen. He may have been on the chubbier side but I liked them a little built even though I am the size of a tooth pick.
"Class this is Kim Kangin." Kangin gave a smirk and looked over his new class. "Kangin you can sit behind Ryeowook over there."
        I could have squealed with happiness!! But I held in my inner fan girl as Kangin walked by me and meet my eyes. Like dark chocolate pearls of heaven, I sighed. He's probably straight though...what are the odds of a hot, gay,male coming to my school? Near close to never. The professor went back to talking about something with long words and uninteresting content so, naturally, my brain drifted off into lala land. Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal, everything was hunky dory until I felt a pen dig into my back. I turned around to see Kangin pocking my back.
"Wh-what?" I stuttered. Great Ryeowook. Fantastic first impression.
"I don't understand any of this..." he gestured to the board.
"Can't be that hard..." I thought as I looked at the board. WHAT KIND OF FRENCH IS THIS?!?!?!?! Numbers and letters mixed (I swore this was my English class but then why would my math teacher be teaching…?)?!?!? What is this magic?!?!? Not even Dumbledore could fix this!!
"I can't help you there Kangin...I have to figure out what kind of guru magic he is using first before I can explain it to anyone." he chuckled at my choice of words.
"Your name was Ryeowook right?" he asked me.
"HOLY JESUS HE KNOWS MY NAME!!!!" I screamed hopefully to myself.  No one’s seems to have peed their pants so I’m good. That stayed inside my mind.
"Yeah," I replied a little too cheery, it made him giggle though so it was all ok.
"Kim Kangin! Kim Ryeowook!" I flinched as the teacher brought the ruler down on my desk with a snap. Didn’t he know this could be the beginning of my love life?!?!?!? How rude…
"Pay attention!" I swore our teacher was going to pop the vein in his neck at this point.
        I was a good boy and turned around in my seat to face the front of this hell they call a "math class". I felt a kick on my desk and Kangin slipped something into my hand. My skin tingled where he had touched it. I unfolded the paper and saw a scribbled note.
 Sorry I got you in trouble Ryeowook-ah...
I wrote back
 You got in trouble to. It was my fault since I was turned around.
        His hand was waiting for me to slip it back to him.
        We passed notes like that all threw the period and the days following that. I found out he liked the same music I did, liked exercising....if I couldn't already tell from his size...and that his last girlfriend had brook his heart something fierce. Somehow math had turned from numbers to letters in the time Kangin and I had been talking too.
"Class dismissed." our teacher said angrily when class was over for that day. Kangin and I had talked all that hour just like every other day these past weeks he'd been here. Kangin and I had planned to walk to the nearest food chain restaurant for lunch but the weather had other plans. It was not pouring rain outside which made the waxed floor in the classroom very slippery. Since I am up to fashion and had bought and worn new shoes today the floor was not agreeing with me and I felt my feet go from underneath me. In other words I was going to get my first kiss from the floor until I felt my fall stop. I was encased in a warm embrace from behind.
"Careful." Kangin said in my ear. I felt the flood of a blush come to my cheeks.
"Th-thanks," I twisted around in his arms so I could look at him properly. He smiled at me.
"Your cute when you blush." he chuckled a little and set me back on my feet. I mega blushed then and probably looked more like a tomato than a boy at that point.
"Hey Ryeowook?" he lifted up my bangs to expose my flaming face. "You ok?"
"Ye-Ye-Yeah per-perfectly f-ine." yep I just developed a stutter and got a bad sun burn without any sun outside, perfectly normal explanation if you ask me.
"You stutter when you’re nervous~ you told me that." he pocked my side and I let out an unattractive squeal.
"Does little Wookie have a crush on his hyung?" he tickled me now and I slapped at his hands but he wouldn't stop.
"Stop. Stop!" I couldn't breathe now.
"Wookie~" he shoved my backpack at me and picked up his own. "We have to go to lunch."
"Before you kill me?" I asked sarcastically.
"I can see it on your grave stone now.
                                        Kim Ryeowook
                        21st of June 1987-2th November 2012
                                        Death by tickling
That is what it would say." he laughed and shoved me a little.
"Stoooop." I pouted.
"Stop that before I push you against a locker and claim your mouth as mine..." his eyes got huge and looked over at me as if he just admitted he killed my grandma or something. "I-it’s not. Crap!" he ran his hands threw his hair and tugged at its roots. "Stupid, stupid, stupid." he repeated to himself under his breath.
"Kangin..." I put my hand on his back. "Wanna know a secret?"
He opened one eye and looked at me.
"I wouldn't mind~" I had tried my best to be y and had whispered it in his ear.
        His eyes flashed to me and then to the clock.
"Skip lunch with me?" I gave a small nod and he awkwardly threaded his fingers with mine and pulled me into the men’s bathroom and into the closets open stall.
"Stand up here." he practically lifted me onto the toilet and I had to lean over a little so you couldn't see me over the top. "Wait for people to leave."
        We waited until everyone was out of the bathroom which took way to long, almost into the next period. As soon as we heard five minutes of silence Kangin let me off the rim and pushed me against the wall and claimed my lips like he promised. He pulled my bottom lip in between his and pushed our bodies together.
"You know you’re really cute Wookie?" he asked between gasps of air.
"No, I didn't." I said back when he let my lips go and trailed his kisses down to my neck.
        Believe it or not this was my first kiss; really hard to believe it right?
"Wookie I wish we could stay here all day," Kangin said and hugged my waist while I flung my arms over his broad shoulders.
"We have class though Kim Kangin." I waggled my finger in his face. "Bad boy making me skip lunch with you and now we’ve missed most of fifth period.”
"You know you wanted to as much as I did." he pecked my cheek. "I like your face, it tastes good~" I slapped at his chest.
        We walked out of the bathroom hand and hand at that moment.
"Hey Kangin," I said.
"Hm?"
"You picked a great place for our first kiss. A bathroom. Really? I have standards to you know."
".........." he smacked the back of my head.
        Ok maybe I did deserve that.