Final

Being with You

It was chilly evening. You and Yoseob were snuggling with each other sitting on the couch,watching movies and eating popcorn.When you watch horror movies with Yoseob,you always felt safe since he was your Knight in shinning armour. You giggled slienty at the nickname you gave Yoseob.

The movie reached the . You two watched as the girl in the prison looked around with her torchlight. It was empty,however,she could hear something whispering her name.

You watched the movie with wide eyes. However,Yoseob on the other hand lookex competely relaxed.

Suddenly,the girl screamed. You almost choked on you popcorn. You could see waves of zombies chasing after the girl.
You started breaking out in cold sweat.

Suddenly,the movie was paused.
You started at Yoseob.
“Oppa,wae?”
He grinned at you. “Look at you,Miyoung-ah,you are breaking out in cold sweat.”
You pouted. “Oppa i want to finish that movie!”
Yoseob just laughed. “The time is 3:37am already,arent you tired?”
“No oppa,im totally awake!”
Yoseob yawned. “Well,Miyoung,you can finish watching the rest of the movie by yourself. Im going to bed.”

“Ah,oppa! Finish it with me~” You started using ageyo.
Yoseob sighed. “Ara,ara. Ill watch it with you.”
“Oppa gomawo~ ^^”

But as the movie progressed on,you couldnt help but feel your eyelids closing.
In the end,you fell alseep.
Yoseob paused the movie and grinned at you.
“Ah Miyoung-ah,still as stubborn as ever~ Kekeke”
He then put your head on your shoulder and your hair quietly.

Time ticked on. It was already morning and light was pouring into the living room.

You woke up first. And you were in your bed.

The first thing you did was to look for Yoseob.

But he was gone. There was a card by the bed though.

“Miyoung-ah,i will back soon,so let’s finish up the movie from last night okay? Kekeke ^^
- Yoseob”

You felt a little gulity. After all,Yoseob only got a few hours of sleep.

As you go back to sleep,you suddenly hear the door open but still remain lying on the bed.
Yoseob gently got on the bed and kissed you on the lips.
He hugged you as he drifted off to sleep.
You are wide awake but didnt mind not moving,being in this position was the best thing ever