Popping in of Guests

The Great Escape

Popping in of Guests

 

There was a loud knock at the door and I jolted up on bed. I looked out the window and noticed it was still dark out. I rubbed the dirt off my eyes before jumping off bed and headed down to my sudden visitor.

As I stepped down the stairs, I stopped as I saw Yoona behind the glass door. She smiled and waved at the sight of me and I quickly ran to the door and welcomed her in with a tight hug.

“It’s great seeing you again Luhan.” She said with a sweet smile.

I couldn’t wipe the grin on my face since it was Im Yoona, an untouchable, a witch. Im Yoona, the very first girl I fell in love with. Her black curly locks were now straight and her skin was glowing. She still is flawless, just as beautiful as ever. There was something about this girl that made me feel different.

We met during a photo shoot held in Seoul 3 years ago. I was a model and she was one too. Being the type of person whose occupation is the same as mine, I should always have a contingency plan.

Though I must at all cost avoid any public interaction, I usually change my appearance during interviews, photo shoots or the likes. My usual innocent baby-faced look would turn into a mysterious figure with unconditional appeal.

I go by the alias, Xiao Lu.

“So,” I leaned against the doorframe, “What brings you here at this time of day?”

Her smile faded as she started twirling a strand of her hair. I looked behind her and saw suitcases. I looked back at her and noticed she was looking down and biting her lip.

I decided to lighten up the mood by ruffled her hair and brought in her suitcases. I carried them to the living room and waved her to come in. Yoona shuts the door close as I walked up to her.

“You can explain everything later Yoong. Let’s get some sleep. Okay?”  I said while caressing her cheek.

A small smile formed on her face and I was glad of that.

“The guest room is the first door on the right. Just head up to my room if you need anything.” I informed her.

She nodded before heading towards the assigned room. But before I headed up, her head popped out of the room and she smiled.

“Good night Luhan.”

“Sleep well.” I replied and walked towards my room.

 

The next morning I went down to find the kitchen filled with the delicious smell of pancakes and waffles.

“Good morning Luhan.” Yoona greeted me while pouring orange juice in a glass.

I waved her a good morning and sat on the seat just across her. I had a bite of the pancakes she made before finally asking what’s going on.

“Yoong.”

She looked up from her plate and answered, “Yes?”

“What happened?”

I saw her hesitating for a sec but she eventually gave in.

“I need a place to stay while I look for a place of my own. My former roommate got married and is moving out of the dorm.  I didn’t know where to go but then I thought of you.”

I sighed and thought deeply as I studied her eyes. It was teary and I could see her holding back the tears. Something happened I guess.

“Fine. You can stay but you have to understand that there are some things that I am expecting to be kept private.”

She nodded happily and ran to my side to give me a hug. I chuckled as she danced around the living room. She pulled me from my seat and insisted me of joining her.

“Luhan! Why aren’t you- Oh. I didn’t know you had company.”

Sehun came in. Holding up the duplicated key I gave him. I noticed I was still holding Yoona’s hand and quickly let go.

“Sehun, I’d like you to meet Yoona. Yoona, this is my best friend Sehun.”

She moved closer to Sehun and held out her hand for him to shake. “It’s nice to meet you Sehun.” She said with a bright smile.

Sehun looked at me and pointed at her, “Who’s the chick?”

I shook my head in embarrassment and slung my arm around his shoulder.

“This ‘chick’," I began to explain, "is Im Yoona."

Sehun’s eyes rounded and his mouth was hanged open. I tried to suppress my laughter but it was too funny to bear.

Yoona noticed and gave a pat on Sehun's shoulder and smiled.

I knew he fancied her work. Yoona also acts and Sehun was one of his fanboys. He would scream and wail whenever the character she portrayed died or something. I know, I was there when it happened.

“I guess you didn’t recognize me from all the heavy make-up they make me wear.” Yoona giggled.

Sehun scratched the back of his head before smiling sheepishly.

I sat back down and continued eating my breakfast as the two finally came out of their shell and conversed in the living room. 

Everything went smoothly until something caught my attention. A dark shadow ran past the kitchen window.

The feeling when you get when a chill runs down your spine. 

The feeling of being watched.

Separate.png

A/N: I know. I know. This chapter is rather boring. But please be patient since it will get better soon! I promise :D And to those who can't imagine Kai and Hyoyeon ever being together. Voila!

Let me use gifs to spazz about them <3