Chapter 11

One Month (On Hiatus)

 

“Ryeowook-ah”

 

Kibum called as he knock on his sister’s door.

 

“Ryeowookie”

 

He called again but receive no reply.

 

“Baby Wookie”

 

He called again and knock several times and when no one answered, Kibum sigh before making his way towards the head maid in the mansion.

 

“Ajhumma, can I have the keys to Ryeowook’s room?”

 

Kibum ask.

 

“Yes sir. Please wait for a moment”

 

And when the keys were in Kibum’s hands, the man went to his sister’s room and unlock the door. They hardly use the spare keys as it’s for emergency. But then this is an emergency too right?

 

When the door was unlocked, Kibum walk into to be greet with the darkness of the room. he slowly open the lamp on the wall which gave him the access to see properly in the darkness. And there he saw a lump on the bed and he knew it was Ryeowook.

 

He made his way towards her before sitting at the edge of the bed.

 

“Ryeowook-ah”

 

He called.

 

“Go away!”

 

She shout under the covers.

 

“Ryeowook-ah”

 

He called again.

 

“Get out!!”

 

She shout with all her might making Kibum sigh.

 

“Wookie-ah, this is oppa”

 

He said and upon hearing it was her brother, Ryeowook got up and before Kibum knows it, he was attack with a hug by Ryeowook. She sobs hard against his shoulders and Kibum hug her back, trying to comfort her.

 

“Ssh, it’s okay baby. I’m here for you”

 

He whispered as he comfort her.

 

“Shh, oppa is here”

 

~

 

Sungmin groggily woke up. He didn’t know what had woken him up and he felt something against him. He turn and smile when he saw Henry snuggling up to him. Henry was so cute and Sungmin love him even if they were fully brothers.

 

Slowly, he remove Henry off him and walk towards the wardrobe noticing that he hasn’t change from the tuxedo he was wearing. He remove the jacket and then the blazer before he remove the button up t-shirt he was wearing. When he remove it, it revealed his six packed abs and a scar at the side of his stomach.

 

Slowly, Sungmin caressed the scar. He wince slightly not because it hurts but because of the painful memory he got. It has been 11 years since it happen and Sungmin will never forget the day his mother died. When his unborn sibling died. He close his eyes as the memory of the past came onto his mind and a tear fell down his cheeks.

 

Sungmin will never forgive him. No, Sungmin will never forgive Park Jungsu father or not. Because of that man, Sungmin lost his love one. His dearest mother who love him not like that man. He’s a devil and Sungmin will never forgive him, ever. And Sungmin would do anything to get out of this house. To get out from Park Jungsu’s life.

 

And that means he will need to marry Ryeowook….

 

~

 

“Daddy”

 

Ryeowook walk into Siwon’s room and look around trying to find her daddy. She saw him sleeping on the bed a pain look was shown all over his face. Ryeowook felt guilty. She really felt guilty. After the talk she had with Kibum, she felt really guilty for shouting at her father. It wasn’ his fault. He was just trying to keep the promise on going or misfortune will cause both families. And Ryeowook doesn’t  want that to happen.

 

She slowly got onto the bed beside her daddy and when she got her hands under the pillow, she felt something which made her pull the thing from under it. When she saw the thing, she tried to choke back a sob. It was a picture of someone. The girl whom her daddy truly love.

 

Kim Taeyeon

 

Ryeowook knew briefly about her. She was force to get married with someone while her daddy was force to get married with her mother, Hwang Miyoung. After her mother left because of a certain reason, Ryeowook thought her father is going to marry the woman he love but he never did. He didn’t even remarry.

 

And soon, Ryeowook found out why. She died.

 

Ryeowook put the picture back under the pillow and hug her daddy.

 

“Daddy, Wookie is sorry. Wookie will do whatever daddy wants”

 

She whispered. Ryeowook had blame her daddy for their mother left them but she never knew how he had endured the pain alone. He was in a such pain but hid it well under his smile.

 

“Daddy, Wookie is sorry. Wookie will marry him daddy”

 

She whispered as she sobs on his back.

 

“Wookie loves daddy a lot”