F i v e

Falling in love with an angel.

 

Myungsoo POV.

Ever since that Daehyun kid came along, YooJin has been ignoring me often. I scoffed, what does he have that I do not? I don’t see anything that surpasses me from that guy. I frowned, until I noticed a girl coming up to me, handing me a small box of chocolates.

I looked up at her, raising my eyebrow. Why was she giving me this?

“No thanks.” I replied back, my attention going back to the YooJin who is currently sitting at the side of my desk, still deep in thought.

The girl sighed in disappointment, returning to her seat with deflated shoulders.

“Omo! It’s the busan wonbin!” One of the girls squealed, the others soon looked to where the guy was standing.

Daehyun had just entered the classroom, where the others had spotted him. Most of them rushed forward, trying to hand him their presents. Why does everyone have presents? What day is it today?

I poked YooJin with a pen, only then did she look at me. I smiled at her, trying to get her to smile. She hasn’t smiled in days, only greeting me with that frown. YooJin looked at me with a frown on her face. I frowned as well, it’s like that frown has been permanently etched on her face.

“Good morning.” Daehyun said as he took his seat beside me.

I looked over at him, scanning his face. Now that I look at it, this guy seems familiar. Like I had seen him before. He seemed so familiar…


“Yah! Kim Myung Soo!” Sungyeol said as he slapped my arm, trying to get my attention.

“What?!” I yelled back, raising my arm in the air, ready to strike.

That Daehyun guy. Now that I think about it, he really looked familiar to me. Busan… Hoya was from Busan as well.. Maybe Hoya knows Daehyun?

“Hoya, “ I said, completely ignoring Sungyeol, “ Do you know a guy named Jung Daehyun by any chance?”

Hoya immediately stopped in his tracks, making me crash in to him, losing my balance. When I finally steadied myself, “What’s wrong with you?!”

That’s when I noticed Dongwoo, who was walking beside hoya, giving me a look, telling me not to go further. That’s when I realize that Hoya’s fists were clenched tightly by his sides.

“What?” I mouthed to Dongwoo.

“Stop asking.” He quickly mouthed back, pulling Hoya away.

Did I miss something?


“Yah! You really shouldn’t have done that.” Dongwoo said to me, sitting beside me under the tree by the courtyard.

“What?” I asked, confused. Did I miss something? Is there something that I should know about?

“Hoya knows Jung Daehyun.” Dongwoo replied, looking up at the sky, “ He told us about that once you know.”

“Really?” I asked. How can I forget something like this?

“They used to be really good friends back in Busan. Then Hoya caught him and his girlfriend making out behind some lockers.” Dongwoo continued.

“Oh.” I replied, eyes focused on the grass in front of me. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is really short. I'm sorry. T^T

DaeHyun is not a bad guy! I like him too much for him to be a bad guy. >< 

Please enjoy this chapter. If there's anything you don't like, please leave a comment, I'll try to improve!