“Mr. Zing Aieru Yo!”

“Mr. Zing Aieru Yo!”

 

Monday (7.00 a.m.)

Aieru! *yamada ryosuke voice from Aing-Aieru song suddenly woke me up* Ahh Yama-chan stop! I’m wake now! * Rai-chan rubbing her eyes and start searching her glasses. Yawn* Ohayou Mr. Zing. * said her to a poster beside her bed. 

Rai-chan went to the kitchen.

“Ohayou Ka-chan,To-chan”

“Ohayou! Maa rai-chan why you don’t prepare for teaching? Do you have take a bath?”

“Relax Ka-chan it’s only 6.30 a.m”

“Rai-chan you should take a look at the watch now.” Otosan start to giggles.

“Ahhhh yabai!!! Stupid alarm! I set u at 6.30 but you wake me up on 7.00”

“Are you sure that you not push snooze for several time?” her otosan start to teasing she.

“Maybe. Hehe Ahh I have to get ready now!!”

After 30 minutes she downs the stairs chaotic.

“ To-chan, ka-chan jyaa ne~~ itekimassu.”

“Jyaa ne~”  shinrai otosan and ka-chan waves at her and send her to the door with the happy smile. To them Shinrai is only their daughter since they get married. They are so appreciate to have her as their child. Shinrai ka-chan remembered when they have their first baby when they have married for 5 years. It’s difficult to have another child because she suffer from heart attack after Shinrai born. But she not regrets anything, because she have a good daughter like shinrai. What she worried now, is her Rai-chan don’t have any special boyfriend. She hopes that she will get to see her grandchild before she died. That only her yume now.

 

 

At the kinder garden

“Ohayou Rai-chan! You are so ‘early’ today!” yumi-chan shout from the kinder garden field.

“Ohayou Yumi-chan, hehe gomen~ I woke up late today. Where are the kids? We should have an aerobic today before class ne?”

“Hmm I have conduct them already, they are now in class.”

“Hontou? That why I love you so much Yumi-chan! Chuuuu :*”

“Iyadaaaa!! I still want my first kiss with a man not a woman!” yumi-chan doing the weird face and push Rai-chan from her.

“hahaha Btw Yumi-chan arigatou ne~~ I will treat you after school ne~”

“Yosh! That I want to hear!” giggles

“Yumi-chan so love food ne?”

“Un! Rather than a boy, it will not hurt me.”

“Sou desu ne~”

“Enough! We have to start our class now. Our kids are waiting for us.”

“Un! Let’s go!” Rai-chan & Yumi-chan is holding each other hand. Sometimes they is like the kids in the kinder garden. Singing, dancing and playing together with their students. It’s so much fun!

 

 

After class end – at the Yumi-chan favorite cake café

“I want the ichigo chocolate cakes and one cup of latte.”

“Rai-chan can I have all the cakes??”

“Baka! I don’t have much money. Faster! Choose only one piece of cake. I will wait there.” Rai-chan heading to their favorite sits, it’s near the kitchen. It’s because Yumi-chan like the smell of foods from the kitchen.

“Ahh I will eat this today.” Said Yumi-chan after reach the sits

“Chocolate cake again?? Are you not feel bored eating those chocolate cake every time we come here?”

“Same to you. Always ichigo~ichigo~ichigo~”

“Maa it’s just my favorite.” Hehehe

“Then? Me too!!” Yumi-chan mumbling as she not satisfied with Rai-chan

“Gomen2~ I just joking.”

“Hmm okay…”

“hehe Yumi-chan, just now you told me that you have something to discuss with me?”

“Haa I just remember! Actually, my mother was arranging me too a blind date with her friend son, she said that he is a J.E artist.”

“Kyaaaa lucky you ne~ hope it’s not my Yama-chan, if not I rather die than looking both of you married.”

“Baka Rai-chan! I will not interest with that shorter guy than me.” Giggles.

“Urusai! He is not short! He is taller than me.”

“But shorter than me.”

“Maaa stop it. So what is your problem with that? You should be happy ne~”

“But I can go to the blind date because it’s my precious day. Remember I want to go to CNBLUE concert that I’m really want to go and I don’t eat meat like a month to buy those concert tickets? Guess what? It’s a same date with that blind date.”

“Iyadaaaa!! So what is your plan now?” Rai-chan knows that Yumi-chan is a die hard CNBLUE fans.

“Maa hehe I just wondering~ can you replace me to the blind date?? Onegai!! This time only~”

“Urusai! Your mom will mad at me and that guy also.”

“Onegai Rai-chan!! I want to go to the concert! Meet my Jonghyun! You understand my  feeling right?” Yumi-chan voice is like want to cry. Maybe she will burst into tear.

“But only for this time. Promise?” Rai-chan can’t look at her BFF to being sad.

“Promise! I promise!” the happy smile is appear!

“But if the guy fall for me, you can’t blame me.” Rai-chan want to testing her friend.

“No. You can take him.”

“Maa I should wear a pretty dress ne~ Hope he will handsome as Yama-chan!”

“Hahahaha Rai-chan hontouni arigatou! I love you so much! Can I give you a chuuu?? :*”

“I love you more. But don’t want your chuu. I want yama-chan chuu.”

“Hahahaha have fun ne Rai-chan. Or maybe I should called you Yumi-chan?” yumi-chan feel so happy right now. Yokatta she has friend like Rai-chan. If not, she will go crazy because she really want to go to the concert.

“You too! Have fun with the concert!” to Shinrai, she will do her best to make her BFF happy. She always believes that we will need friend help sometimes. So better she help her now. Moreover, Yumi-chan is like her own siblings.

 

 

Sunday –the day- Date vs CNBLUE concert.

Aghh today is the day! I feel so lazy to wake up from my bed. Suddenly my cell phone ring *Super Delicate by JUMP.*

“Mosh mosh~” Rai-cha yawn.

“Rai-chan you should wake up now! Remember the blind date? You supposed to meet him at the café on 2 p.m” Yumi-chan worried about the date but at the same time she is excited to go to the concert.

“Hai2! I will. Don’t worry about it. I will keep my promise.”

“Arigatou again Rai-chan. Ganbate ne~”

“Douita. Un ganbare massu!” actually my heart is dokidoki. It’s my first date ever. Although it is a fake date but I hope I can endure it. Rai-chan ganbate ne! yosh! Let’s prepare for it! Dress? Shoe? Handbag? All are given by Yumi-chan. I will dress up like Yumi-chan.  Should I wear make up? Iyadaaa! I will not! But it will make me different ne~ maybe I should wear it. So I will be more confident. Maa youtube tutorial is help me.  Ganbare! Ganbare! *Rai-chan keep mumbling*

At the café

Thank God ka-chan n to-chan is visited my aunty today. If not they will get heart attacks looking me dress up like this? But rai-chan you are kawaii ne~ hahahaha! Stop laughing Shinrai! Suddenly a guy with the sunglasses came nearer to me.

“Konichiwa, are you Ishikawa Yumi?” I automatically stand up and bow when she said Yumi named.

“Un. Ishikawa Yumi desu! Yoroshiku. Have a seat.” Kyaa what I’m doing like a kindergarten kids introduction.

“Arigatou. Ore wa Yama. Ahh gomen supposed to be…”

“Yamada Ryosuke? From Hey!Say JUMP? Urusai! He is not so short like you. I’m his die hard fans.”

“Ahh actually I want to say Inoo Kei but you interrupt my introduction.”

“Inoo Kei? Ehh he supposed to be taller than you. But…” Rai-chan is not so familiar with Inoo Kei face. It is because Inoo Kei is leaving the JUMP group after he became a successful architect.

“But what? Actually I’m not so short.” Ryo-chan face is getting red because he feel so mad with this girl in front him.

“Nande mo nai. Gomen ne. my mouth simply talking nonsense.” *rai-chan what are you doing? Yumi-chan will disappointed with you. Mumbling*

“Daijoubu. I’ll understand it. Actually in try we look  taller and more handsome because the side effect. I know that i’m not so good looking in real life.” *gomen ne inoo-chan. I have to say this.

“Sou desu ne~”

“I guess we should eat something ne~ how about cake?”

“Hai! I love too.

“Waiter!! “

“Hai! What can I have for both of you?” the kawaii waiter comes to them

“Etoo… ichigo chocolate cake!” *both of us give the same answer.

“Waaa Inoo-kun like ichigo chocolate cake too?” I feel so excited about it.

“Un. It’s my favorite. And give me latte.”

“Watashi mo! Latte!”

“Sugee kawaii couple! I’m envy both of you. I hope my GF will have same taste with me too. Hehe Gomen. I will serve you the cakes and drinks.” The waiter smile at them before go to the kitchen.

I don’t know what to say to him after the waiter give the comment like that to us. Finally we get our order.

“Ichigo is oishi ne~” ryo-chan start the conversation.

“Un. Super oishi! I can make ichigo as my daily food. I will not get tired from eating it.”

“Watashi mo! I dream of a house with full of ichigo!”

“Kyaaa your dream is same as my favorite singer Yamada Ryosuke.”

“Uhuk! Hontou? Hahaha sou desu ne~” ryo-chan is nearly to choked the ichigo in his mouth.

“Daijoubu inoo-kun?”

“Daijoubu desu! Hmm should we go to watch a movie?”

“Good idea! What should we watch? Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou The movie?”

“We should!

After the cinema

“Gomen. But only couple sit left for this movie.” Said the ticket seller.

“ Etoo..”

“How Yumi-chan? Are you okay with it?” fake inoo kei ask her blind date pair.

“Hmm it’s up to you.”

“Okay then. 1 couple sits ticket.” Ryo-chan said with full of confident.

“Here your ticket. Enjoy. Btw both of you are so cute together.”

“hahaha Arigatou.” Ryo-chan giggles. Rai-chan is still blushing with ticket seller comment.

 

In the cinema

The movie is so funny and enjoyable. Ryo-chan and I focus to the movie until….. our hand touch when we want to take the popcorn that is put between us! It’s like an electric shock to me. Will it be the same to him? 

“Gomen~” rai-chan can’t stop blushing. She hope that he will not know about it because it’s dark here.

“Daijoubu.” smile. In the dark ryo-chan know that yumi/rai-chan is blushing. Dokidoki that is what he tell his heart now. Dame ryo-chan! It’s supposed to be Inoo-chan couple not you. You only pretend become as him. Only for today. What else can he said? Maybe the most happy day after he become a singer.

 

After the movie- *raining*

“Arigatou Yumi-chan for today.”

“Yumi-chan…?”

“Ahh gomen I’m simply call your name.”

“Daijoubu. of course you can.” Rai-chan sigh. It’s supposed to be rai-chan. Hmm

“Hai!” giggles he laugh so cute. I’m melting now! Stop it inoo-kun.

“Un. I’ll think we will separated from now. I will take that side.”

“And I will go another. Daijoubu? can I accompany you back home?”

“Daijoubu! I’m brave girl so don’t mind about it!” Rai-chan laugh, the laugh is making ryo-chan more dokidoki.

“hmm okay.. jyaa ne~ matta~”

“jyaa~ matta ne~”

Is there hope for us to meet again?? Unless you are the one from me. Tears are falling down but it pretend to be like rain.

 

Tuesday (at kinder garden)

“Rai-chan why you not come work yesterday? Are you not feeling well?”

“Maa everything okay. I just have a headache.” All is okay unless the heart. Every time she remember about the date, she becomes crazy because she only remember that guy face! How can she live like this? Is this love?

“Hmm how about I treat you a cakes for helping me that day.”

“Daijoubu. I only help you sincerely.”

“No! Actually I want to eat the cake.” Giggles.

“Hmm okay then. I will accompany you. But we will not eat there. I have to go to other place for buy something.” Actually rai-chan didn’t want to remember about the date again.

 

At the café

“Rai-chan what cakes do you want to eat today? Maybe ich..”

“Ichigo chocolate cakes?” suddenly a guy voice coming from back.

“Inoo-kun?” rai-chan don’t know what to said at that time. She becomes blank. Should she tell him now? In front of yumi? Maybe?

“Nande Ryo-chan? Something happen?” a guy from the our favorite table ask him. Wait! Ryo-chan??

“I think we should discuss something now. Let’s have a sit minna.” Yumi & rai-chan follow inoo/ryo-chan to the guy who sits at our favorite place.

“have a sit. Inoo-chan this is Yumi-chan, girl that you should meet on last Sunday.” Said ryosuke to the actual inoo kei.

“Chotto! That’s mean, you are not Inoo Kei?” * rai-chan blur and make a weird face*

“Yup. Actually I’m Yamada Ryosuke.”

“Yamaaadaaa Ryosukeee frommm” rai-chan can’t control her voice.

“Hey! Say! JUMP” ryosuke smile. That smile! Uwaaa I can’t bear it!

“Souka thats mean we are in a same field.” Yumi-chan start to laugh.

“What do you mean by that? Inoo-chan finally speak something.

“Actually this is real Ishikawa Yumi. I just pretend to be her because she went to the concert.” Rai-chan explain by introduce the real Yumi.

“And you are?” ryosuke just curious about girl in front of him now!

“Watashi wa Yamamura Shinrai desu!”

“Kyaa it’s so complicated ne~ Rai-chan pretend as me and Ryo-chan is pretend as Inoo….”

“Inoo Kei desu!” kei suddenly introduce himself to Yumi.

“Un. Ishikawa Yumi desu!”

“So you are the one who I should go blind date with? Hmm I think we should do it now. I’m free.” Kei do the unexpected things.

“Eetoo…”

“Nande? We can’t disappoint our mom right?” it’s just an excuse or reasons to know Yumi further.

“Okay then.” Yumi agree. She know that she have to give rai-chan the opportunity. In the same time, she feel so comfortable with Inoo. Although it was her first time with him.

“Yosh! Jyaa ryo-chan. I will come back late today.” Giggles.

“Jyaaa rai-chan.” Said yumi.

Now only left Rai-chan and Ryo-chan at the table. Should we keep silent like this?? Finally…

“Gomen because I said before that you are not like real yama-chan.”

“Daijoubu! haha I like you accept me like a normal person. Not like others who judge me like a singer/idol.”

“Yokatta. Haha it’s like a joke that I’m dating with my ichiban but I not even recognize you. Baka Rai-chan!”

“No you are not. You are the one who stole my heart.” Ryo-chan said it will full of emotion.

“Majide? Urusai ne~ I’m not your type. I read all things about you. Including your girl type.”

“But do you belive in destiny? Everything could change with it. Including love.”

“Etooo..” I don’t what to said and done. I just keep silent.

“Yamamura Shinrai would you be my girlfriend? *ryo-chan said it while he take ring from his finger.

“I….” ryo-chan still waiting to wearing the ring to rai-chan finger. “Yes , I love too.”

“Arigatou Shinrai!” while putting ring to rai-chan finger.

“Douita.” Smile like crazy. Kyaaaa I have a boyfriend now!

“Aieru rai-chan!” smile smile n smile

“Mr. Zing Aieru yo!” rai-chan smile with full of question.

“Chotto who is that Zing??”

“Secret!” giggles.

“You should let me know or else!”

“Wh” a kiss from Ryo-chan lips is landed to Rai-chan lips.

 

Finally Rai-chan has a boyfriend. The cutest boyfriend ever!
Matte! Don’t forget Yumi! She also couple with Kei.
Four of them now is happy with their life. Their love life. Hope it will be ever after love.