Xiumin's way

WAKING LULU

 

 

As Xiumin closed in on the sleeping form of Luhan, he then readied his weapon… 

His POINTING FINGERS..

He eyed the two most deadly weapons on his arsenal, and smiled when he turned his head to Luhan’s direction. “You sure will wake up with this LuLu..” he grinned.

As he took stealth-like steps towards Luhan he then devised his ‘plan’.

This was composed of him getting to Luhan’s sides and him dodging Luhan’s strikes.

When he was inches away from Luhan’s sides he suddenly tripped - on an unknown object - causing him to hold onto the younger’s .

Xiumin’s breath was caught up in his throat as he slowly lifted his eyes away from Luhan’s and into his HOPEFULLY-still-sleeping-face-complete-with-his-doe-eyes-shut-so-ING-tight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But the world was not that giving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What. Do. You. Think. You. Are. Doing. Xiumin. Hyung?” Luhan asked, in a eerily deadly voice, with eyes gawking in anger.

Xiumin let out some uncomfortable – choked laughs escape from his lips… “Just… Checking… If… You… Had…"  he answered hesitantly. "...Had...S-Some…Underwear… On?” he mentally kicked his , for making such a lame excuse.

Luhan took in a deep breath, and looked at him incredulously.. “Underwear…On..?” he repeated, tone never changing.

Xiumin gulped, nodded and smiled at the same time – praying to SWEET BABY JESUS – that Luhan will have some pity on him..

 

 

OUTSIDE THE ROOM…

 

 

 

 

*BAAAMMM*

 

The rest of the group suddenly jolted, and looked at the shaking door towards Kris' room.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!”

 

They cringe when they heard Xiumin’s agonized voice.

 

“THAT’S FOR DISTURBING ME!!”

 

They cringed more when they heard Luhan’s voice.

 

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!”

 

Suho picked up his phone and called for a staff member.

 

*BOOGSHHH*

 

Chen calling a carpenter.

 

“THAT’S FOR LYING!!”

 

Kai cringing at Luhan’s shriek.

 

“AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!”

 

Sehun and Tao hugging.

 

“THAT’S FOR COMING UP WITH SUCH A LAME EXCUSE!!”

 

Kris gulping down his adam’s apple.

 

“UMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

 

Baekhyun suddenly turning catholic and praying to Mary.

 

*BANG*

 

Chanyeol joining in on Baekhyun’s 'Hail Mary's'.

 

“AND THAT’S FOR TOUCHING MY PRETTY LITTLE !!”

 

Exo members eyes falling out because of the statement.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYFFFFFFFFFF!!!”

 

Lay hoping that he truly had healing powers.

 

“NOW GET OUT!!”

 

D.O jumping up and hiding in Kris’ back.

 

*BANG*

 

“AND STAY OUT!!!”

 

The creeking sound of the wood indicated that door to the room had been opened and  thus revealing a -like-victim Xiumin..

Chen tried to reach out his hand for the elder. “H-H-Hyung … Are you … Ok?”

The latter then gave the younger a Do-you-really-need-to-ask?-look. Before he collapsed…

Entering his dreams in wonderland (BUN-DOME; SOCCER-CAKE; ICE-CREAM-BLIZZARD)..