Broken

Broken
There she goes again, doing her daily thing. Helping us out on the set of our music videos. She is the person I have a crush on, ______. I've always liked her, but I never told her. I think that _____ likes Uraha because when ever I'm near them there always talking and _____ blushes. I was I had the guts to tell her that I like her, I'm scared that she'll say she likes Uraha. *Your POV* There is Kai again, he's just sitting in the chair. Kai is a very good drum player, I love hearing him play! I've know them since before they even debuted, Uraha has been helping me make Kai upset that I have hanging out with Uraha more then him, he has got upset about this before, but I was hanging out with Aoi at that time. *Kai's POV* Why is she not hanging out with me, does she hate me? Maybe I should talk to her myself? I'm going to talk to her!!! I walked up to ______ and I ask for Uraha to let us speak alone. Uraha left us alone so me & ______ can talk. "Yes Kai-kun?" _____ asked. Should I ask if she would date me. I'm going to do it! "______-chan would you be my girlfriend?" I asked. ____ eyes were wide open and her eyes started tearing up. "Of course yes" _____ yelled. "Really?!" I yelled. ____ nodded her head vary fast. I hugged _____ really tightly.