'Cause you're my best friend forever

'Cause you're my best friend forever....

 

"Why do you even have this?" he asked as he picked up an old book. He blew away the dusk, and sat down with the book on his lap. It tured out to be an old photoalbum, fulfilled with memories of the good old times, as he would say. The other guy chuckled as he sat down next to his friend "Why do you think people have photobooks?". The other just rolled his eyes "You were the last person I thought to keep an old photoalbum". They opened the book, and immediately saw a picture of a young boy. The little boy had a bright smile as he held his ice cream in his other hand. "Kyuhyun just bought his ice cream alone" the guy read out loud as he smiled "look how small you were Kyu!" he continued. Kyuhyun, the guy who sat next to him laughed "I remember that day, I exactly remember how I felt". 
His bangs slightly covered his eyes as the guy leaned against the wall. Kyuhyun closed his eyes "My sister always got some money so she could get ice cream herself, me being jealous of that, I asked my mother plenty of times if I also could buy ice cream..." he chuckled slightly "My mum always turned it down, since she found it way to dangerous..". The other guy smiled at his friend, he really looked so peacefull for once. "So one day, my father came home from work early and he saw how much I wanted to buy ice cream, apparently he felt sorry for me and allowed me to go and get some ice cream"  "You were really happy eh?" "Happy? I was more than that, I felt so grown up, I felt so cool... It was truly amazing to walk up all alone to the ice cream man... Everything looked so great back then" Kyuhyun said as he sighed. The guy turned to the other page. On that picture they saw two little boys, the taller one had his arm swung around the other boy. The boy had big smiles on their face, as they both did a peace sign with their hands.  'Joungwoon and Kyuhyun' was written under the picture. Kyuhyun laughed because there was a line through the name Joungwoon, and written under that was 'Yesung'. "You did that didn't you?" Kyuhyun asked his friend, who was currently laughing. "Yes, yes indeed I did that! Doesn't matter anyways, since everybody calls me Yesung now" the guy, who was Yesung replied.
"Do you still remember our first meeting?" Kyuhyun asked. "Like it was yesterday" Yesung smiled "You were smaller and younger, but a sharp tongued brat". Kyuhyun just smiled "You still are Kyu" Yesung added before he turned the page. "Well except for the small part, I'm the tall one now" Kyuhyun said. The guys continue to look at pictures. Until Kyuhyun rested his head on Yesungs shoulder. "This looks probably very intimate right now huh?" Yesung spoke softly, Kyuhyun just nodded as he closed his eyes. "Yesung-" "You're not going to confess your eternal love for me right?" "No you stupid, I just wanted to thank you.. " the elder raised an eyebrow and looked at Kyuhyun "I want to thank you for being there even though I'm a brat, I want to thank you for all the fun times we had, I want to thank you for understanding me, for supporting me ... I want to thank you for all the great memories that were put into this album... ". 
Yesung ruffled Kyuhyuh's hair, which cause the younger male to sit up straight and fixed his hair immediately. "That's what best friends do Kyu, you did the same didn't you? Even though I'm weird as " that caused Kyuhyun to snicker "We'll continue to make more memories 'cause I don't think you'll ever get rid of me till the day I die" Yesung continued "And thank God you didn't confess your eternal love, Ryeowook would've kill you" he added and stood up. "You and Ryeowook belong to each other I know" Kyuhyun replied, still with his eyes closed. "Well, are you coming or what?" Yesung asked while he was standing in the doorway, wanting to go downstairs. "Nah, I'll sit here for a while" Kyuhyun said as he finally opened his eyes. Yesung gave him a confused look, actually a more the like 'whats-wrong-Kyuhyun-are-you-sad' look, the other just replied with a smile as he gestured the older to go. 
As soon Yesung dissapeared, Kyuhyun's smile faded away. The younger bite his lip, as he looked out of the window. He was truly happy for his friend to found his true love, he really was but he couldn't help to notice that pain in his chest. Everytime when he was with Yesung, he felt joy but at the same time pain. He was taken, he could never ever be his. Kyuhyun sighed, as he took the photoalbum. He turned to the page with the picture of their first meeting. The guy grabbed a pen, wrote something and smiled. 
 
"Joungwoon-hyung... I love you, please be mine?"