Soother.

Soother.

Sehun shut his front door, his breath heavy and catching in the back of his throat. His teeth were clenched together tight, and his hands were wound into fists. He walked into the kitchen and slamed his hands down onto the counter-top, letting out a strained sob as he lowered his head onto the cold surface; today just wasn't Sehun's day.

Tired enough as he was this morning, he arrived to his office to find that two of his partners were not coming in today, leaving him with three people's load of work that had to be completed before his hours were over. That left him with no choice but having to miss both his breaks. Struggling to cope with just one work load, Sehun battled through the entire day, only managing in finish one and half of the work load. So, in conclusion of his failed task, he was fired on the spot - and jobs weren't that easy to get anymore, either. And on the other hand, him and his partner only had just about enough money to pay their bills as it was. Sehun didn't like the aftermath.

Hearing the creak of the front door open, Sehun raised his head and wiped his eyes, turning around to welcome home his partner, Lay. Lay walked down the hallway, his footsteps getting louder and closer to Sehun. As soon as Lay entered the kitchen, a smile formed on Sehun lips. "Have a good day, sweetie?" He asked, as Lay pushed the shopping bags to the back of the counter tops, for unpacking later. "Uh-huh. Good as it can get, I guess." Sehun nodded, although Lay was making a glass of tea so he couldn't see. "How was your day, then, Sehunnie?"

He gulped. He pushed himself off the counter top and walked over to Lay, wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his head on his shoulder. "My day was really, really bad LayLay..." Lay turned his head and rested it on top of Sehuns, and he let out a little sigh. "Do you want to talk about it?" He nodded, and with that Lay unwrapped Sehun's arms from around himself and grabbed his hands, walking him over to the sofa. 

Lay plonked himself down on it first, lying down and making himself comfy before he tugged the younger man's hand to get him to join. Sehun snuggled into Lay's chest, their legs linked together as they wrapped their arms around one another. "Tell me everything."

Sehun began to explain the day's events to Lay, occasionally tearing up at the worst parts. Whenever he did, Lay would reach up with a hand and wipe the tears away, slowly brushing his cheek to calm the youngster down as well. Each time it worked. 

"So you need to get another job?" Lay mumbled, his words muffled as his face was placed snuggly into Sehuns hair, the youngster cuddled into his chest even more than before. "Yes, but I know how bad we are with our finances. We just about get by now, w-what if we get evicted?" Sehuns bottom lip began to wobble; the thought of losing their first home together scared him greatly.

Lay sat up, pulling Sehun up with him. He began to his cheek; leaning forward, he rested his forehead against Sehun's. They both closed their eyes, calming the atmosphere down. "Don't you worry Sehunnie; we'll be able to pull through, like we always do." Sehun smiled, and although Lay couldn't see, he knew.

Sehun leant forwards slightly and connected his lips with Lays in a sweet, chaste kiss. Not lingering for too long, he pulled away, and rested their foreheads back together.

"I love you Lay, you always make me feel better. You're the best medicine a guy could ask for."