Rain 9

Once Upon A Rainy Day

 

 

Drenched from the rain, Myungsoo accompanied me to my apartment. At first, I didn’t agree because my apartment was close by. But he insisted on accompanying me, saying that it is a man’s job to a woman to her home. So I had no choice but to say yes to him.

 

“Why did you say that you thought I’d never come?” I was making a small conversation while we were walking.

 

“Well, I was thinking that maybe you would take that time as an opportunity to get rid of me.”

 

I thought he was joking but I could see that he was very serious. “What?! I’m not like that." Somehow, I was a little bit hurt in what he said. "Why would I do that?” 

 

“I’m sorry. I guess I was just worried that you didn’t have fun with me.”

 

“Oh. Don’t worry too much. I really enjoyed it.”

 

Myungsoo just smiled at me. A worry-free, sincerely happy smile. I guess I would never be free from his smiles ever again.

 

We arrived at my apartment. I wanted to invite him in for a cup of coffee but decided that it was not the right time. So I just thanked him and said goodbye.

 

“Wait!” He touched my elbow to stop me. “I forgot to ask for your mobile number.”

 

He got his phone from his pocket and started entering my number as I recited. Seconds later, my cellphone rang.

 

“I called you.” Myungsoo said while showing his phone.  “That’s my number, if you want to save it. Ummm… Well…. So, I guess this is goodbye then... See you next time...  And... let’s hang out more often... Go inside,” he said pointing to the door. “I’ll leave after you’ve entered the building.”

 

I nodded and waved goodbye. Once I was inside the building, I started to walk faster. My room had a window facing the front of the apartment. Maybe I could still see Myungsoo before he leaves.  I walked faster and faster until I reached my room. I peeked through my window and saw that Myungsoo was still there. He was standing, as if he was in trance or in deep thought. Then I saw him move and walked away. After he left, I let out a big sigh.  I didn't realize that I was holding my breath until that moment.

 

That evening I was tossing and turning  around on my bed. I could not sleep because my mind kept replaying the events earlier that day.  The lunch at the café, the basketball game, the rain and the bracelet, all of those were running through my head.

 

It was already past midnight when my cell phone beeped.  I asked myself, thinking, who would text me at this time? So I reached out to get my phone on the side table. The phone was registering that I had one new message. Without giving it too much thought, I opened the message.

 

It was from him.

 

 

I was racking my brains out for a good reply but I ended up sending the safest message I could think of.

 

 

After replying to his message, I fell asleep with a smile on my lips. 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello there my muffins!

I've been meaning to update this story earlier but I got so busy with my poster shop.

Yes, I've opened a poster shop here. It's called Pretty Bunny Poster Shop.

If you have time, please do visit my shop. :)

As you can see, the chapter image changed again. kkk~

I don't know what I was thinking, forever changing my poster and chapter image. Tell me what you think? :D

Maybe, after I finished this story, I'll make one chapter dedicated to all OURD posters and chapter images. kkk~

Thank you for reading OURD!

Oh! Thank you also for the wonderful comments and the upvotes! *teary eyed* ~for real

Love you guys!

 

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!