Chapter 14

My life as a fangirl!!

(Still in Jaemi's flashback)

''This is your girlfriend?'' I asked with a cold tone.She  looks really nice but I had a bad vibe about her.Well oppa seems shocked because of my tone and scold me.

''Yah!Nam Jaemi,behave yourself.Change that tone can you?'' Woohyun oppa scold me.Well,I'm kinda suprised because oppa never scold me like that.I don't mind if he mad because I'm make mistakes but because of her?Wow,I'm speecless.

''Oppa,kwenchana.I don't really mind.Maybe Jaemi-sshi shock and suprise because of the news.''She trying to be nice and make me looks like bad girl.

''Apologise now!'' Oppa demanded but I don't give a damn.

''What for?It's not like I shouting at her.''

''Nam Jaemi.''

''Oppa,kwenchana.I'm fine.'' Oppa sighed.

''Fine,both of you stay here.I'm gonna get coffee.''

So that what happen during our first meeting.A week later,Nana and I were at the shopping mall and I saw Bomi with a guy.At first,I don't mind at all because maybe that her brother.Then,when I turned around I saw Bomi and that guy kiss.ON THE LIPS...I was like ''WHAT THE HELL?''.

I want to tell Woohyun oppa but I can't...because it seems he love her so much....

(End of Jaemi's flashback)

''Jaemi-ah..''Oppa call me.

''Yes.''

''I'm sorry but I don't have the mood to go out.'' Poor oppa.

''It's okay oppa.Why don't you take a rest?'' I suggest that but when I see oppa's face I feel really sad.I have to call Nana.She always know something.

Nana P.O.V

I was just talking with my brother and my phone rings..

''Hello.'' I said but I didn't look who call me..But it silence..

''Hello.''But it silence and I'm really don't person who call but don't talk.

''Hello,if you don't have anything to say.Bye.''

''Nana-ah..''A manly voice call my name and I look the ID..It's Woohyun oppa!!

''Oppa?''

Author comment

Why is Woohyun call Nana??*drums rolls*Wait for the next chapter.