Don't Look At Me Again

Don't Look At Me Again

The room went silent after the last fight. Krystal kneeled down. She still can't convince Yoochun about the truth.

  That incident happened because she was dared by her friends to flirt Yoochun. They used money as a bet. At first, she does it for the sake of money but, after awhile, she truly fell in love with Yoochun.

  Yoochun had given a lot of attention to Krystal. She didn't mean to hurt that guy soft heart, even from the start! Before she acts honest to Yoochun, she had kept the secret properly from Yoochun and finally, that big secret was finally revealed. 

Flashback 

  Krystal met her friends at the back of the school block. Unfortunately, Yoochun was sleeping on the staircase behind the school block, not far from the place where Krystal and her friends meet. Every single conversation was heard clearly by Yoochun.

  "Hey Krystal! How was it?" Victoria urged Krystal with friendly voice. Krystal stopped and smirk as a sign that her mission was a success. "Wow! You are awesome Krystal! Your dates’ looks real dude! Daebak!" Luna tapped Krystal’s shoulder because she was proud to see her friend made Yoochun fell in love with Krystal. Victoria was just smiling, looking at Luna and Krystal.

   "Hey! Where's my.... you know what am I asking for right guys?" Krystal held out her hand to receive the reward. Luna and Victoria's smile slowly disappear then turned into a pout. Krystal just smiled looking at her best friend’s reaction. As been promised, both of them gave Krystal 50 thousand Won. "Next time you want to challenge me, don't just judge people anyway! Haha!"

  "What’s your next step?” Victoria ask slumberly. "Like usual maybe? I think Krystal's gonna leave him..."

  Without them noticing, Yoochun step out of the place where he slept and say angrily, "So you are not like you use to be... I've thought you would have change and love me as I am. You want to break with me right? Alright, go on. We are done! Don't you dare to look at me again! I hate that face of yours!" He left and Krystal cried as she heard Yoochun's words.

  Although it's just a game, Krystal's heart was broken by those words. She doesn't know why her heart ache so badly. It's like her heart had been stab by a thousand's of knives. Krystal was confused.

  The next day, Krystal and Yoochun was still fighting with each other about that incident. Yoochun threw Krystal to the wall. Although she hurt on the back, she still managed to try to stop Yoochun. "Yoochun! Please hear my explanation first! I've never think of what I have done! Please! Come back! Park Yoochun!!" Her scream was ignored by Yoochun. 

   Yoochun immediately leave the school compound. Krystal won't give up and trying to follow Yoochun. The road was very steep. She fell and hurt her knee. Krystal still managed to stand up. After a long time searching for Yoochun, she saw a very heartbreaking scene. Yoochun was hugging another girl. At the same time, Yoochun saw her and just continued doing the hugging scene. Yoochun actually was just acting to hurt her feeling. 

  Slowly, Krystal left the scene. She spoke to herself, alright Yoochun; I won’t look at you again. Never! 

  The next day after school, Krystal forgot to bring her umbrella and the weather looks bad. She can't go home getting wet. So, she decided to take the bus. She didn't see the red light changing into green, so she was hit by a car. The road was blocked by the police and ambulance.

 That morning, the whole school was talking about that incident. Yoochun doesn't even care to know what's happening. When he entered his class, his classmate faces was full with sadness. When Yoochun knew about that, he quickly went to the hospital.

At the hospital~

  Yoochun opened the door of her room slowly. There she was, lying there peacefully. Krystal looked like she doesn't even notice that Yoochun had entered the room. Yoochun went to her slowly. "Who is that?" Yoochun's steps stopped. Yoochun whisper to him self, is she..? Krystal felt something "Is that Yoochun?" Yoochun just kept quiet and look at her.

  "Don't worry Yoochun~ssi, I cant look at you anymore. Looks like your words have come true. Hope you live happily looking at me like this. Now, Krystal was blind. Yoochun went out of the room and cried.

 Does Krystal felt happy for losing her sight? Everything change and no one can change her destiny. 

                          The End~

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the bad english but, thanks for reading!