Don't go on the bounce house

Don't go into the bounce house

"Can I please go on the bounce house." Luhan asked with his puppy dog eyes.

"No." Sehun replied

"Come on pleaseeeeee" Luhan asked again.

"No Luhan!" Sehun replied. Sehun has honestly no idea why a guy in his earlies twenties would want to go into a bounce house.

"WHYYYYYYYY." Luhan whinied.

"First of all you're what 22. Second of all you're too big for bounce house and will probably pop. And if the bounce-house pops Manager-hyung will kick my ." Sehun replied

Luhan's eyes began to fill with tears. Sehun took Luhan behind the bounce house.

"Luhan I'll let you go on the bouncehouse." Sehun said reluctantly. Luhan suddenly perked up and started running towards the bouncehouse.

"LUHAN NOT NOW!!! LUHAN!!!!!!!" Sehun screamed chasing after Luhan. "Luhan!!!!!!! You're so dead when I get you!"   Sehun screamed again , his face turning red.

Luhan turned around briefly to stick his tongue out at Sehun. Sehun stubbornly forced himself to run faster. Luhan however ran even faster and entered the bounce house. When Sehun got there, he also noticed Kai, Chanyeol, Suho, Kris,and Chen waiting outside the bounce house scowling.

"Let me guess D.O., Chanyeol, Lay, Tao, and Xuimin are inside the bounce house."

Kai, Baekhyun, Suho, Kris, and Chen nodded in reply.

"WHY ME!" Sehun screamed.

"I've been asking myself that same question all morning." Kris said.

"Me too." Suho said.

"Me three." Baekhyun said.

"Me four." Chen said.

"Same here. How can they like a bounce house more than us." Kai said.

"I honestly have no clue." Sehun replied.

"Well at least it can't any worse." Chen said.

Kris glared in Chen's direction. "Chen don't say that!"

"Why?" Chen asked.

"Because everytime someone says that, something worse does happen." Kris replied

"Don't be ridiculous," Suho said. "That kind of thing only happens in poorly written fanfiction."

"How would you know that Suho." Kai asked.

Before Suho could answer One Direction "What Makes You Beautiful" came on the radio. D.O, Baekyhun, Tao, Lay, Xuimin, and Luhan started screaming like fangirls.

"I TOLD YOU SO!!!" Kris said.

"Hey Kris!" Tao said

"Yes." Kris replied

"You're insecure, don't know what for." Tao said.

"You're turning heads when you walk thru the door." Luhan chimed in pointing in Sehun's direction.

"Don't need make-up to cover up being the way that you are is enough." Chanyeol sang pointing at Baekhyun

"Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you." Lay sang to Suho.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell, you don't know-ow-ow you don't your beautiful. If only you can see what I can see, you'll understand I want you so desperately, right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you don't know-oh-oh you don't you're beautiful." the boys inside the bounce house sang.

"So c-come on,You got it wrong,To prove I'm right I put it in a song,I don't know whyYou're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eye
s " Xuimin sang

"Everyone else in the room can see it everyone else but you." Chanyeol sang.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell, you don't know-ow-ow you don't your beautiful. If only you can see what I can see, you'll understand I want you so desperately, right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you don't know-oh-oh you don't you're beautiful." the boys inside the bounce house once again sang.

"At least the song is almost over." Kris mumbled.

"But the most annoying part is yet to come." Kai said.

"This song can't get any worser , can it?" Chen asked.

"CHEN!!! DONT SAY THAT!!!!" Kris screamed.

"Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana NanaNana Nana Nana NanaNana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana Nana NanaNana Nana Nana NanaNana Nana Nana Nana." the boys in the bounce house sang.

"CHEN !!!" Kris screamed.

"Sorry." Chen said.

"Uh Kris, I think you need to see this." Suho said.

Tao was in the middle of the bounce house with Chanyeol. Chanyeol was caressing Tao's cheek and holding him close.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tellYou don't know Oh Oh You don't know you're beautiful
"  Chanyeol sang as he was leaning closer to Tao's face.

Kris' face turned a bright shade of red, his nostrils flaring, eyes glowing with fury.

" CHANYEOL!!!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE A VERY SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH BUB!!!!" He growled.

Kris charged towards the bounce house, the other members tring to restrain him.

"It's not worth it!" Sehun said.

"Yeah, Chanyeol  and the others are just acting l like children.." Suho said loud enough for the boys in the bounce house.

The boys inside the bouncehouse stopped singing and glared in thier direction.

"Excuse me." asked Luhan.

"I said that you guys are acting like children." Suho said.

Lay stepped out of the bounce house with an evil smile on his face towards Suho. "You think I'm acting like a child."

"Yes." Suho said.

"And you are angry with me." Lay said with a smile on his face.

"Well duh!!" Suho said.

Lay kissed Suho on both his cheeks.

"Thank you." said Lay.

"You're welcome?"  Suho said blushing.

"Manager-hyung!" Lay yelled.

Manager-hyung  came out and sighed handing Lay 10 dollars.

"You win Lay." Manger-hyung said.

"Thank you gege." Tao said as he ran to Kris, wrapping him up in a big bear hug.

"You're welcome." Kris replied."Can you please tell me what's going on here?"

Tao kissed Kris on his cheek."You help me win a bet against Manager-hyung.Me and the other guys bet that you guys would get mad at us easily while manager-hyung thought you guys are mature enough to keep your composure and judging by the way you were about to attack Channie, we won." Tao replied.

Luhan was the next to come out of the bouncehouse tackled Sehun to the ground with a hug.

"Sorry , you had to go through all that." Luhan said.

"It's ok." Sehun replied.

Chanyeol jumped out of the bounce house and walked towards Kris.

"I'm sorry Kris-oppa." Chanyeol said holding out his hand. "Friends." Chanyeol asked.

"Friends" Kris said smiling , shaking Chanyeol's hand.

"Hey what about me?" Baekhyun asked pouting.

Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun as is his life depended on it.

Xuimin came out of bounce house.

"You know you're awesome Chennie." Xuimin said.

Chen blushed."Yeah, I guess."

Xuimin turned to Kris' direction.

"And Kris if you ever scream at Chen again, I will shave your head in your sleep." Xuimin said with a straight face.

"Alright." Kris said holding his hands up in surrender.

"KYUNGSOO! STAY IN THERE!" Kai said with an crazy grin on his face.

"Kai, " D.O said looking at Kai with his puppy dog eyes."What are you doing?"

"You'll see..." Kai said.

Kai jumped inside the bounce house and zipped it shut.

"You've been a bad boy, my little princess." a voice said from inside the bouncehouse."Now you must pay."

Then there was silence which was soon replaced by moans assumed to be D.O's. Everyone stared in shock towards the bounce house and then they stared at each other. Sehun broke the silence.

"Are they seriously getting it on inside a bounce house." Sehun said.

Luhan shrugged."Wouldn't blame them really, bounce houses are fun."

"Manager-hyung?" Kris asked.

"Yes." replied Manager-hyung.

"Would it be wrong to leave Kai and D.O here?" Kris asked.

"Usually I would say yes but do to the ahem circumstances, it really wouldnt as long as we come back for them later."  Manger-hyung replied.

"Can we go now in that case?"  Suho asked.

"Sure." Manager-hyung replied. "Let's go."

"I call shotgun!" Tao exclaimed as they all left.

END.