Chapter 2

Bran New Family :3

Next day, Kiseop and AJ shared a room. Kevin was Kiseop's room mate but when he noticed AJ's skinship with Kiseop, he knew that both of them were a thing and he wished that he and Eli would be just like 2seop so he begged Soohyun to switch their rooms. And in the end, Soohyun agreed with him and..Oh? He agreed? Who knew that their leader has a good heart, hmm?

I always have a good heart..Don't I?, Soohyun thought to himself. Oh, sure you do *sarcastic*. He scratched his head, wondering if he had a good or a bad heart. Let's leave him alone.. Meanwhile, Hoon was playing a game on his phone. Dude, that game doesn't look fun. At all. How on earth can you play this?

It's fun! Even Soohyun agrees with me!, Hoon thought to himself. Sure, Hoon always follows Soohyun. Hoon frowned at his thought but decided to leave it be. Next, Kiseop was already awake and he looked at his phone. Whoaaaa, it's already noon. How can you wake up so late, you idiot!!

At least I'm not like AJ. He sleeps like a pig, Kiseop thought to himself before laughing. You just got together with him and you called him a pig?...Well, he does sleep soundly but not like a pig! Hmm..they have a meeting later..Might as well wake him up.

AJ!! Wake up!! It's me, your Brain!! Wake! Up! You! Pig!, AJ's brain(yours truly) screamed at him and all he does is just groan, toss and turn, and sleep back. My God, Kiseop, how can you be with him when you don't even know how to wake him up?

You're the one who is suppose to do all the thinking! Without you, I can't think!, Kiseop screamed mentally. That's cheesy but..whatever. Just shake him until he wakes up or better still, throw him on the floor. Kiseop's eyes widened.

Are. You. Mad, Kiseop thought to himself while freezing in place. Nope! But it's worth the try, yeah? Kiseop nodded to himself and got up from his bed. He placed his hands on AJ's shoulders and shook him furiously.

"Get up, you cute little pig!" That's the spirit!...Wait what? Cute and little? Can't you see how HUGE he is? He's 183cm, for Pete's sake! Kiseop decided to ignore that thought of his. AJ just groaned and tossed to face Kiseop.

"I need more sleep, Kiseoppie.." Throw him on the floor! Kiseop frowned at himself and shook his head.

I won't..I can't..He's fragile, Kiseop thought to himself. Sure, he's fragile in the inside but on the outside...can't you see him!? He's not fragile! You're the one who is fragile inside out!

True..but do you have any other ways to wake him up?, Kiseop asked himself in his mind. Hmm...I know! Pour ice water over him! Kiseop's eyes popped out of its socket.

My beloved Brain, have you seen a drenched cat?, Kiseop asked himself. Well..yeah. Obviously.

How did it react?, Kiseop asked himself again. Well.. it freaked out and jumped up and ran somewhere else. Wait..AJ is a cat and..Oh..Oh! I know what you mean..

Yeah, now you know that. Idiot, Kiseop insulted himself. Hey! Without me, you can't think! Kiseop blinked before scratching his head.

Right..Sorry. I'll just scream in his ears.., Kiseop thought to himself while nodding furiously. He leaned closer to AJ's ear and suddenly screamed.

"WAKEY WAKEY KIM JAESEOP OR ELSE THE RAT WILL FIND ITS HOLE!" Okay..maybe that is A LITTLE too loud, Kiseop.. Suddenly, AJ hugged Kiseop and fell asleep again. Kiseop just froze in place.

"Yaaaaaah! Wake up, you fat pig!" Wow, I didn't know you have the courage to call him that! Go Team Kiseop!

"No..I'm tired.. Maybe..I'll wake up.." Kiseop looked at AJ happily. Dream on, dude. Whatever you're thinking, he's not going to wake up later.

"Later?" AJ just smiled before turning to face the wall. I told you so! He's probably going to wake up..

"Nope...Tomorrow." Kiseop's eyes widened again. I told you so! Ahahaha, Kiseop was right; you are a pig. Wonder why people mistaken him for a cat.

Just shut up and sleep, Brain, AJ thought to himself before sleeping back.

 

Ahahaha..AJ's genius brain seems to be more like a funny and cute brain. While Kiseop's brain seems to be insulted by its owner..Hmm..But they both seem adorable! xD