A new school year

The neighbours

"Ok, do you have everything?" Yoona's mum questioned.

The girls nodded their heads and continue eating their breakfast. It was finally the first day of a school year. Yoona quickly finished her cereal and check her phone. She read the previous conversation she had with IU and smiled. IU was the kind of girl who express her feelings by faces. As she read, she suddenly stopped and stared, mouth opened wide.

"Mum! Do we have any sour snake candy left?" Yoona asked frantically.

"Snoogles? No.. I don't think so. Why?" Her mum replied.        

"Aish~!! How can I forget?!" Yoona cried, hitting her head. " Omma, I'll leave now! Bye!"                

She then took her bag and ran to the nearest provision shop. Huffing and puffing, she tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. She looked at the sign pasted on the door:

CLOSED TODAY AS OWNER IS ON VACATION. SORRY FOR ANY INCOVENIENCE CAUSED.

 Yoona stared at the sign and dropped her bag. Then she slowly went onto the ground and sat there. Covering her face with her hands, she cried "What am i going to do!!! IU will be so disapointed and it will be all my fault!''

"Hey kiddo! Friendship problem?" a deep voice said.

Yoona looked up and found herself staring into Himchan's eyes. "YA!' she shouted and stood up, brushing the dirt off her shirt. "Must you go so near?" Himchan smiled and handed Yoona a packet of Snoogles. "I think you needed this."

Yoona stared at the packet and a smile spreaded across her face. She then took the packet and happily thanked him. Putting it into her bag, she asked, "How did you know that I needed this?'

''Helloo? We have been best friends since young! I know you more than anyone else.'' Himchan repied, walking.

Yoona ran to his side and playfully punch him on his arm. Himchan smiled and punched her back. Together, they walked to school while punching each other's arm.

                                                                                                      ~^^~   

'Yoona! Yoona!"

Yoona turned around and saw IU running towards her.