Mission 2

Stupid Cupid

Leeteuk's Pov

After I found Erida,I took Kyuhyun to Aunty Athena and like I thought she'll...

"Hahahahahaha!So wait my sister Erida is a dude now?That's priceless.That Hera is clever.Who would have thought."Athena said as she laughed.Kyuhyun glared at Athena.Athena smirks at him.

"Aww what's wrong sis?Do you miss having your period?"Athena said.Kyuhyun was clenching on the sofa.I pat his shoulder.

"Relax Aunty talks big but she's actually a soft hearted person."I said.All sudden something hit me.

"Uck!"I yelled as a book was thrown at my face.I stared at Athena she was drinking her tea.She smirked.

"Oops slip of the finger."Athena said.That meanie stinky!I pouted.

"So what's your name sis?"Athena asked Kyuhyun.He looked at her.

"It's Cho Kyuhyun."Kyuhyun said.I gets closer to her face and smiled.

"Your handsome for someone who use to be a girl."Athena said.I get up.

"Aunty!"I yelled.She laughed.

"Relax Shorty.I'm not taking your boyfriend."Athena said.I glared at her.

"I'm going to my room.Come on Kyuhyun."I said.He follows me to my room.

"Hey don't be loud!I'm gonna watch tv alright!"Athena yelled.I face palm myself.

"Is your aunty drunk?"Kyuhyun asked.I shaked my head.

"If only she was.It would make more sense."I said.We go up to my room.

"Sit anywhere."I said.Kyuhyun sits on the chair.I sat on my bed.

"So what are we going to do?"Kyuhyun asked as he looked down.I bite my lip.Even though I'm the God of Love,I know nothing about love.It's been years since my last mission.I looked at the ceiling.

"Maybe one of us can be friends with Eunhyuk and try to see what kind of people he likes."I said.Kyuhyun nodded.

"Maybe.But I never talked to him before so it's better if your the one to become his friend."Kyuhyun said.All sudden the door opens.

"Hey shorty can I talk to you a little?"Athena asked me.

"Sure Aunty."I said.Is it weird that I'm getting use to being called Shorty?I walked out of my room and into the hall way.

"Kiss Kyuhyun shorty."Athena said bluntly.

"Huh?!"I yelled.She covered my mouth.

"Shut up you idiot.Man your so loud."Athena said as she dragged me to her room.She uncovers my mouth.

"Why do you want me to kiss Kyuhyun?"I asked her.She gives me an annoyed face look.

"Aish!What's with you and asking question?Just do it damn it."Athena said.I looked around her room.It was pretty girly.

"Hehe Aunty is girly."I said.I felt a dark aura near me.I turned around and see Aunty getting pissed.

"You know what.I think I'll talk to Zesus and make you stay as a human forever."Athena said.I get on my knee and grab her leg.

"I'm sorry!Please don't punish me!"I said.She kicks me off her leg.

"Whatever just kiss Kyuhyun already."Athena said as she moves her long hair to the back as she walks out.I get up and sigh.

"How am I gonna kiss him?"I asked myself.I can't just randomly kiss him.He'll think I'm a ert but I have to do it.Or else Aunty will tell Zesus.I gulped.I go to my room and see Kyuhyun silently looking at the floor.Really this guy is weird.

"I'm back."I said.He turns around and looked at me.His eyes were blank as always.

"Welcome back."Kyuhyun said.

"Kiss Kyuhyun."

I gulped as I go closer to Kyuhyun.He looked at me and then all sudden he pulls me into a kiss.I pushed him off of me.

"Aish what's that for?!"I asked him.

"I over heard you and your aunty.She was right your loud."Kyuhyun said.

"Ah shut up."I said.I felt something warm going around my body.I fell down to the ground.

"Leeteuk.."Kyuhyun said as he goes near me.I looked at him.My body is feeling hotter than usual.Why is that?

"Like I thought.With Erida's kiss Cupid awakens his power of Love."Athena said.

"Power of Love?"Kyuhyun asked.

"Yeah.As you can see Cupid is a hot head in his orignal state but kissed my someone filled with hate,he become his love state."Athena said.

"Meaning?"I asked her weakly.

"Meaning that your true power will show.Same with Erida being kissed by you.But for some reason Kyuhyun isn't getting affected."Athena said.She gets near Kyuhyun and touched his face.

"Your very odd."Athena said.Kyuhyun smacked her hand away.

"Oh!Angry are we."Athena said.I get up and grabbed Athena's hand.

"Please don't touch Kyuhyun.He doesn't like it."I said.She smiled.

"Fine.Anyway I must go."Athena said as she exit.I looked at Kyuhyun.He was touching his lips.

"I'm sorry."I said.He smiled at me.

"It's okay.I'm glad I can help you unlock your true form."Kyuhyun said.For someone who's known for being the Goddess of Hate,he's really nice.Kyuhyun looked at his time.

"I have to go home."Kyuhyun said as bowed a little.

"Oh okay."I said.I see him leave.I laid on my bed and touched my lips.

"My first kiss stolen."I said.I blushed a little.Damn you Aunty.

Kyuhyun's Pov

I begin to head downstair.I see Leeteuk's scary Aunty.She looks at me.

"You leaving already?"She asked.I nodded my head.

"Yeah."I said.She gets up from the sofa and heads toward me.

"I'll drive you to your house."She said.

"Thanks."I said.We head outside and enter her car.It was pretty cool.She begin to drive.It was quiet until she talked like usual.

"Sorry if I seem pushy but if your hurt my nephew I will personally track you down and kill you.Okay sis."She said.

"Okay."I said.She really is weird.She begins to laugh.

"Hahaha it's too bad you don't have your memory."She said.I looked at her.

"Why?"I asked her.She rubbed the back of her head and blushed.

"Because we use to be friends in the God relam.We use to talk about Hera."She said.

"I'm sorry."I said.She smacks my arm softly and laugh.

"It's okay.I'm just glad your gonna help my nephew."She said.Leeteuk was right.She is kind in her own way.We arrived my apartment and I exit the car.Before she left..

"Remember if you hurt Leeteuk I'll kill you."She said as she lefted.I enter my apartment and sigh.What a hetic day.I drop my bag on the floor.

"I'm home."I said.Not like anyone would care.After all I live alone.My parents kicked me out of my house and the only friend I have is Leeteuk now.I go to my bed and lay on it.I looked up at the ceiling.

"Maybe Zesus gave me oppurtinity to have a friend now."I said before I fell asleep.

Leeteuk's Pov

The next day.I was at school and it was lunch time.

"Kyuhyun want to have lunch with me?"I asked Kyuhyun.All sudden I hear gasp.

"Sure."Kyuhyun said as he gets up from his desk.I could feel people starimg at us.I guess its weird for someone to hangout with Kyuhyun in this school.We walk outside to eat lunch there.Kyuhyun sits next to me.

"So what's the plan?"I asked him.He begins to eat his bread.

"All I know is Eunhyuk usually eats lunch out here.So thats why we're here."Kyuhyun said.I facepalm myself.This is a hard mission.I wish I could just use my arrows but no!I can't since I'm a mortal now.Aish being a human !I take a sip of my juice box.I see Eunhyuk coming outside.

"Here he comes.I'll invite him."I said.I walked toward Eunhyuk.

"Hey Eunhyuk."I said to him.He looked at me weirdly.

"Do I know you?"Eunhyuk asked me.Oh yeah that's right we never met before.

"Oh no you don't but I know you.Want to eat lunch with me and Kyuhyun?"I asked him.He looked at Kyuhyun and then at me.

"No thanks.I'll like to eat alone."Eunhyuk said.Uck!

"Are you sure?"I asked.He nods his head.

"Yeah if it were only you yes but not with Kyuhyun.Something about him makes me feel depress."Eunhyuk said before he left.I walked toward Kyuhyun with my head down.

"What happen?"Kyuhyun asked as he drink from my juice box.I sit down and lay my head on his lap.

"I failed because of you."I said.He pats my head.

"There there."Kyuhyun said.Damn you Kyuhyun.Now I'll never return to the God relam.I'll be stuck human forever.