Halloween Bash!

Halloween Bash!

October 31st. Halloween. Any other time i would have been so so so excited for this time of year. The only kink in everything is that I got paired with my longtime crush Kai for the SM Halloween Bash. He constantly flirted with me and asked me out in a playful joking manner. Everytime he did that we would argue because I would feel hurt, Everyone else in SM knows that I love him except for him. So when we went costume shopping yesterday I thought I would finally have a chance to ask him out. But I chickened out. Even after he bought me the most beautiful costume ever.

and the shoes

My brain couldn't function and I had no idea what to do. I wished that he would just say something about how he felt so I wouldn't be in the dark but I got nothing. Nothing at all. I collapsed onto my bed in my costume tears slipping out of my eyes. I didn't know what to do. Suddenly Key burst into my room.

"Key oppa?!" I yelled shocked.

"Oh Yu," he said plopping down on the bed next to me and pulling me into his arms.

"Mianhae," I mumbled against his chest.

"He loves you, he's just too scared to admit it," Key said detaching me from his body.

"How can you be so sure?" I asked sniffling.

"Because I can see it in his eyes," Key said.

I nodded numbly looking at him in worry. I couldn't focus on anything. Damn it! Why do I even have to go tonight.

"Now lets get you all dolled up," Key said grabbing my makeup and smiling devilishly. 

After oppa was done I truly looked like a princess. My haired was pinned up elegantly.

And my eyes were bold and daring.

"Your going to knock him dead," Key oppa said pushing me out the door.

"Thanks oppa!" I squealed my confidence finally returning.

When I arrived at the ballroom Kai was waiting for me there. He took one look at me and his eyes widened. He looked dazed.

"Kai are you alright?"

"You look gorgeous," he said offering his arm to me.

I in a deep breath and took it. He just said that I looked beautiful. I was feeling kind of shocked. I hadn't really expected the compliment.

When we entered Kai and I sat with the rest of EXO. It was fun feeling so carefree and lightheaded. I felt like i didn't have a care in the world and I loved that feeling. Suddenly the spolight shined on us and it was announced that we had to go up on stage and dance. Kai and I looked at each other in worry as Troublemaker by JS and Hyuna started playing. We stood there awkwardly for a couple of minutes before I thought screw it. I started singing and dancing not even feeling embarrassed by how seductive this dance was.

And then the song finished and Kai ended it with a grand finale which shocked everyone including me. He pulled my necklace and kissed me.

My heart stopped. It was both the scariest and the most amazing moment of my life. His lips were soft, moving against mine as he pulled me closer. Then he pulled away.

"Why?"

"Just hold on, give me a minute," he said smiling running off.

I just stood there dazed wondering what the hell was going on when he came back with a guitar.

"Ok Yu, I've been asking you out over and over for the past year and I don't think you've fully understood my feelings. So hear me out."

Then he started singing Super Junior's "It's You"

When he finished the song he asked, "Yu! Saranhae. So will you please be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I yelled jumping into his arms as the whole place burst into applause. 

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said and then his lips were on mine again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW!!!! So many subscribers. We really hope all of you guys enjoyed this. Please continue to subscribe and comment! Saranghae yeonwonhi!!!!