First Dance

Couple Dance

 

 
Hyoyeon's POV
 
"Aigoo~~! Eotteohkehae hanayo?!" (What should I do?!)  
 
 
 
"I'm really late now! I shouldn't have overslept today since I have to audition! Gosh!"
 
 
 
 
 
                 I mumured to myself as I continue to run. In this kind of scene I really wish I have thes ame power of the justice league Super Hero, Flash a.k.a known, fastest runner ever or I just wish to have a teleportation power to arrive in a instance at my destination. Geez! Why did I overslept in the first place?!
 
 
 
 
 
"1..2..3..4...."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
            Ah....right! I remembered it precisely! It's because of that certain person I saw last night! Gee...Why does it bother me seeing him dance?? It's not like the first time I saw a guy dancing like that. Like seriously, I saw so many guys dance before but....but why does his dance have a diffirent effect on me? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyoyeon Unni! Unni!"
 
 
 
 
             I snapped from my imagination after hearing a sweet voice calling my name. Oh, It's Seohyun. My best friend whose 2 years younger than her, she's in different year level. She and I belong to the same club called Girs Generation. From what it's said in our name, it's basically a GIRL club consisiting 9 main members which included us and other members called Sones.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I heard there's a lot of clubs in this Academy but I don't know them yet cause I just transferred here from London with Seohyun of course because I met her in London years ago and we both got scholarship here. I also heard her brother is studying here too yet I still hadn't met him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Unni, why are you so late?? You're up next. Hurry! They just mentioned your name"
 
 
 
"Mianhe, I overslept."
 
 
 
"Just get inside first Hyoyeon Unni! Unni fighting!" She said as she push me to the room.
 
 
 
             
             When I get inside there were only 5 person at the front. If I remember it correctly the old man in front of me now is our school Founder, Director Lee Sooman, simply SM. I don't know the other 4 guys but looking at their physical appearance they look just like a students whose younger than me. Is it just me or these guys are my hoobaes? I wonder why are these 4 KIDS sitting beside our SM?
 
 
 
"So your Kim Hyoyeon from Girls Generation Club?" said by our Director.
 
 
 
"Ah Nae. I'm Kim Hyoyeon." I bow 90 degrees to show my respect. 
 
 
 
"So she's the Dance machine I'm hearing lately" Said by the canadian-chinese guy while playing with his cap. Wonder why I know his nationality? Well it shows in his accent and style.
 
 
 
"Too bad hyung it's not here. He really want to meet her, right?" asked by the female-looking guy. Gosh! If I hadn't heard him speak I'll definitely took him as a girl. He's so beautiful....more pretty than me.
 
 
 
"Where is hyung anyway? I hadn't seen him since morning" Said by the child-like guy. I wonder what year he is?
 
 
 
"Aren't you the one who's with him Henry hyung?" asked by the tall-black haired guy. Seriously am I really going ro audition or just gonna hear their conversation? Who the  heck are you talking about?!
 
 
 
"Ehem! Boys aren't we in an audition? Forget about that hyung of yours for now and just focus on her dancing. After this audition inform Eunhyuk that I had to talk to him because of his absense today. Okay, Hyoyeon you may begin now" said by SM.
 
 
 

 

"Yes sir" I took my last deep breath and then move with the music.

 

 

(Watch Hyoyeon solo dance here :D Just imagine this is her dance audition ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haYJv1TMSsI&feature=related)

 

 

Eunhyuk's POV

 

"Yah Hyukjae! Get up! Look at the time. Your late, you monkey!"

 

 

"Why are you being this loud fishy?! I'm still trying to sleep" I buried my face into my blanket and ignored my fishy friend.

 

 

"Aigoo~ Your really in trouble. I can imagine it clearly that SM will call you into his Office"

 

 

"What are you talikng about?" I look at him sitting beside my bed.

 

"*Smirk* Well for your information Mr. Sleepy Anchovy, your really in big trouble because you are 3 hours late in the audition of yours. Aigoo how can you be the leader of the new unit if your a sleepy head. Tsk.Tsk."

 

"What?! Jinja?! Dude! You should've wake me with cold water! Where is Henry?!" I hurriedly get up from bed and went straight to the bath room.

 

"He already left after trying to wake you up. What did you do last night for you to be that sleepy?" Hae said while laying in my bed.

 

"I was practicing!" I shouted from the bathroom.

 

"Oh really? Hmm..aren't today's audition going to be a search for the female member spot? Your only choosing one right? I wonder if i can watch today's audition. There's probably many girls there kekeke~~ It's been so long since I saw one"

 

"Stop dreaming!"I throw at him the face towel "You already had someone!"

 

"I don't have someone  especially a girl"

 

"Well you have us ^__^ especially me. I'll be your someone if that's what you want" I said jokingly

 

"Tch.I want to be close with girls too not just with you guys. It's getting boring seeing you guys all the time especially you. Heechul hyung is really lucky cause he had tons of girl friends. Just between you and me" he came close to me and whisper something "I accidentally saw hyung's contacts on his phone yesterday and I must tell you there's a endless list of pet names like bunny. I'm certainly sure their all girls"

 

 

"Yah! Donghae-ah! What are you spazzing all about !" Heechul hyung suddenly came up without us noticing him.

 

"A-----ah Hyung!" *awkward smile* "When did you get here? didn't you went outside already? kekeke"

 

 

"I forgot my s3 here so I ended up going back and also Jungsoo said to petch the two of you here. Donghae-ssi we'll talk later as for you Eunhyuk-ssi hurry up and go to the auditorium! Henry called me and said the Director wants to talk to you. You are really in trouble so hurry up now! Same to you, you lttle fish! Palli! Palli!"

 

 

***

 

 

Hyoyeon's POV

 

 

      Seohyun and I decided to visit her older brother since were in the boys campus side already. I really wonder what he'll look like. Seohyun and I are friends for so many years but I never seen any picture of her brother except for their baby pictures.

 

 

 

"Unni, wait here okay? I'm just going to call my oppa."

 

           I just nodded at her.

 

 

 

          So this is the pratice room of the guys? Pretty neat I guess I thought it will be very dirty. 

           While waiting for Seohyun, I saw a group of guys practicing.

 

 

 

Because I naughty, naughty, 

Hey! I'm Mr. Simple

Because I naughty, naughty

 

       

        

        Their really good, fair enough. They have this kind of charisma that will want you to watch them perform all day long. Wait a minute! 1-2-3-4-5.....Their Super Junior! 

 

 

 

Dance!

 

 

 

           That guy! He's the guy dancing last night! Don't tell me he is a member of Suju??!

 

 

"Unni! My brother wouldn't pick up his phone. He's probably practicing right now. Hmm..Unni?"

 

 

 

"Seohyun-ssi, are they the Super Junior?"

 

 

"Super Junior? WaaAH Yes unni! My--"

 

 

"Okay guys let's take a break from here"

 

 

            

             The Suju took a break and the anchovy guy, the one i saw last night whatever his name is, noticed us and run towards us.

 

 

 

"Seohyun-ah! Is that you? Woah you really grew up. Look at you your not a baby anymore"

 

 

 

"Ah nae oppa" She said as she bowed.

 

 

"As expected your very formal until now"

 

 

I sneakily whispered to Seohyun to ask something. "Don't tell me he's your brother?" If he's Seohyun's brother, they don't look alike at all

 

 

"Haha No Unni, he's my godbrother. Ahm, Eunhyuk oppa this is my best friend and co-member Hyohyeon. Unni this is Eunhyuk, he's the dance machine of Suju just like you ^___^"

 

 

 

"Nice meeting you, I'm Hyoyeon" I bowed

 

 

"Oh your the dance machine I'm hearing about. Well it's nice to meet you Hyohyo-ssi"

 

 

"Excuse me? But my name is Hyohyeon not Hyohyo"

 

 

"I know but I want to call you that ^-^"

 

 

              Seriously?! Were not even close enough for him to give me a nickname!

 

 

"Ah Oppa is my brother here?"

 

 

"He's right over there. YAH! KYUHYUN! YOUR SISTER IS HERE! " He shouted.

 

 

 

"Look at the time, I guess I'm going to go now. I have a one-to-one talk with the director you see. It's nice to see you again Seohyun-ssi and for you Hyohyo, See you later" He smirked as he run away from us just in time when Seohyun's brother came to us.

 

 

 

See you later?? What did he mean by that?? and what's with the Hyohyo thing?! It sounded like a Yo-yo! Aiiish! I just met him but I'm starting to get irritated at him!