Chapter 6

You're My Oppa: MBLAQ Edition

I don't really like this chapter, but I wanted to post something for G.O' b-day..... Reviews are loved!!!


You walked in the dorm and stood in the middle of the front room, looking around you. Near the door there was a pile of shoes containing everything from sandals to combat boots. Over by the window was a make-shift clothesline that only held underwear. Near the door to the hall there was a large amount of facial lotions and skincare products, most of them so expensive that they could buy a day’s worth of groceries for the orphanage. All in all, a stereotypical male idol dorm.

You looked at Tablo and the camera men. “Didn’t they know I was coming?” You asked. “You would think that an idol group would want to clean their dorm before showing it on television…”

“Actually, we told them that filming would start next week,” said Tablo. “We want to show the fans the real MBLAQ. But enough of that, it’s time to wake them up.” He pointed down the hall. “Just go down there and go wake them up. Tell the boys to come in here.”

You want me to wake them up?!” you whisper-shouted. “But… I mean… oh fine.” You put down your bags and went down the hallway, entering the first room you saw. Two camera people followed you.

The room was pretty simple, and there was only one person sleeping in it. You looked questioningly at the two VJ’s. “Leader,” one of the cameramen mouthed.

You nodded in understanding before kneeling beside MBLAQ’s sleeping leader. “Leader-oppa,” you called. The idol shifted in his sleep. “Leader-oppa,” you repeated, this time poking him in the cheek. His eyes opened and he looked at you sleepily before noticing the cameras.

He covered his face with his hands. “Next week…” he mumbled.

“What?”

“We’re supposed to start next week.”

You giggled. “That’s only what you were told. You have to get up now and go to the front room, okay?” MBLAQ’s leader waved a hand at you. “One of the cameras are going to stay to make sure you get up, okay oppa?”

“Arasso…”

You stood up and left the room with one of the cameramen and went into the next room. A new VJ was already inside the room filming. This room was a little more cluttered then the leader’s, and there were two people sleeping in it. The other two must be in the last room, you thought as you knelt by the nearest bed. “Oppa~” you called. “Oppa, it’s time to get up~”

The idol rolled over and opened his eyes for a moment, then quickly shut them and pulled his blanket up, hiding his face. “Omo!” he exclaimed. “Why are there cameras? Cheondung, save me!”

The person in the other bed slowly sat up, rubbing his head. “What’s going on? It’s too early for you to be yelling.” He noticed you and the cameras and looked at you, confused.

You smiled brightly at him. “Good morning, oppa! Tablo-ssi said that you all need to hurry to the front room. I have to go wake up the last two.”

With that you left two confused idols and one amused camera man as you moved on to the last room. This room was neat on one side but cluttered and messy on the other. Tired of wasting time, you stood at the end of the two beds. “Oppa!” you shouted. “Wake up!

The last two MBLAQ members immediately sat up, looking around in confusion. “Tablo-ssi wants us all in the front room as soon as possible, arasso?” After they nodded in understanding, you walked back out to the front room to wait with Tablo to officially meet your new brothers.