Halloween

Halloween

 

Sulli, and I had gone trick or treating today, since it was Halloween. I decided to go as a vampire, and her costume was a 'mummy'. I guess I should say it was more, or less her wrapped in a bunch of toilet paper. All the people we came across gave her a lot of candy because they thought her costume was hilarious.

 

“Ahahaha! My bag is so full that a hole is starting to form!”

 

“I'm surprised that toilet paper costume of yours was so popular.”

 

“They were scared of me.”

 

“Who could be scared of you? You're as threatening as a baby bunny.”

 

“I'm going to eat all your mangoes. Are you scared now?”

 

“I'm going to steal your hippo plushie. Are you scared now?”

 

She gave me a light shove, and walked back into the dorm. I followed behind, and plopped down our large white couch. Sulli poured all of her candy from our haul on to the rug in front of the tv, as expected it took up every centimeter. I thought she would just starting eating it, but she started to separate it by color. That was Sulli though, a bit strange. I kept observing her weird rituals while munching on some chocolate I had received during our outing. I watched her eat a little bit, and then she just laid on top of me, cuddling me close.

 

I enjoyed it, but it felt kind of weird with all the toilet paper covering her body. She rubbed her cheek against mine, but I couldn't help but burst out laughing from the weird feeling of the toilet paper. She took a minute to figure out why I was laughing, and stared to laugh too. I unwrapped her head, and kissed her plump lips until I felt them smiling against my own.

 

“Vampires like to kiss mummies now?”

 

“That's right. It's the new thing.”

 

“No biting?”

 

I smirked, and nipped at her cheek. She tore my mouth away from her cheek, and roughly pressed her lips against mine. I can't believe she was by such a simple thing. Her tongue swept across my lower lip, causing me to part my lips slightly, enough for her to slide her tongue inside my mouth. Her tongue slowly, and teasingly around every nook, and cranny in my mouth. I grinded my hips against hers while on lips, and her response was to squeeze my . She pulled away, and trailed light kisses down my neck across my collar bone.

 

“Let's finish up in my room, Soojungie~.”

 

“Carry me mummy.”

 

She scooped me up into her arms, and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around neck, and kissed her back fervently while she carried me into her room. She pinned me down on to her bed, and pulled away. I was a bit confused until I started to see she was unwrapping all of the toilet paper off of her body.

 

“Let me just get this out of the way!”