One

The House beside the Sea

No One's POV

 

"You said we would find the ski stuff in the attic but I can't find anything.." Jisoo said and let herself fall to the old couch that was beside the little cupboard. Myungsoo looked over at her and rolled his eyes. Always giving up so easily and let him do everything. But this time even he wasnt sure if the stuff is in the attic or somewhere else since they were searching for a pretty long time already. 

Jihyun was trying to move away the furniture in the attic to look behind them if there was any sign of the ski stuff but got tired and just sat down beside Jisoo. Both looked at eachother and chuckled while Myungsoo was stil searching. He was really concentrated while the other two girls were just chatting on the couch and looking around the attic. It was really big thats why Myungsoo asked his girlfriend to help them searching.

They planned to go to a Sky Resort which was beside a National Park and near to the Mountains. Dongwoo and Sungyeol said that they would arrange everything with the Resort so the only thing left was for Myungsoo and Jisoo to find their ski stuff to have a 3 weeks holidays in the Resort. They have 4 weeks holidays from their University because of the Midterms. And the best thing to do in December was a trip to the Mountains.

Looking thru stuff Myungsoo accidently dropped a book and saw a picture falling out of it. He took the picture and stared at it for a long time and begann to remember something about the picture but he didnt know what it was and why he couldn't take his eyes off from this picture. He saw a small writing on the right side that said Gyerim  and in that moment he remembered what his father once told him. The one and only thing he said about his mother and twin.

That they all lived in a big House near the mountains called Gyerim. And that he moved out from that House because its too big.. but that it was stil their own.

"Oh Jagiyaaaa" Jihyun called out for Myungsoo and finally brought him back to reality. He put the picture into his jacket and turned around to look at Jihyun. He stil had a deep and serious stare on his face but Jihyun just smiled at him and slowly walked over to him. 

Finally Jisoo stood up too and went over to the other cupboard to look for the ski stuff again.

Jihyun slowly gave Myungsoo a backhug and he smile to himself. "What do you wanna tell me?" He then asked knowing that she has something to say from her random hug. "For our trip.. I invited Sungjong to come with us." With that Myungsoo's smile faded away just in a few seconds.

He turned to face Jihyun who was making a worried expression. "Why are you inviting a random stranger?? For how long do you even know him Jihyun really.." He told her with a serious tone. "But his parents live overseas and he is all alone on christmas how could I not invite him Myungsoo?" She answered and Myungsoo just kept looking at her. He knew that she just had a really kind heart and couldn't be angry at her even if in times she made wrong decisions.

"Yah you both stop arguing. I am glad that Sungjong comes you did a good job Jihyun unni!" Jisoo yelled from the other side and Myungsoo laughed which made Jihyun relieve. "And I found the ski stuff! Look Im not that lazy" Jisoo said and Myungsoo threw the small ball beside him towards her. "Aish really oppa!" Jisoo yelled and Jihyun laughed. 

There was no need to stay in the attic anymore so the three of them came back inside the house and Jisoo saw her father in the living room reading a book and joined him. In the meanwhile Myungsoo and Jihyun went into Myungsoo's room to call Sunggyu.

Myungsoo told him that they found the stuff and everything is ready for the trip tomorrow and then Jihyun took the phone. "Ok so how many people are we now? I dont think we fit into one car" Sunggyu laughed at the phone and Jihyun giggled.

"We are exactly 10 people.. I thought that you could rent a car maybe. So you can drive 6 of us and Hoya the rest." Jihyun told him on the phone and he said he knows where he can find a car like that.

"I will take you, Myungsoo, Woohyun, Jisoo and Sungjong. And tell Hoya to take Haneul, Sungyeol and Dongwoo." Sunggyu finally said after thinking for a while and Jihyun said ok and hung up the phone. 

"Sooo everything seems to be organized that means I can go now" Jihyun stood up from Myungsoo's bed but he made her sit down again with holding on her arm. "How about staying here?" He looked at her and she jokingly hit his shoulder. "How about I go and get my stuff ready for tomorrow? Didn't think about that?" She laughed and stood up again while Myungsoo layed down to his bed.

Jihyun took her phone out and saw a message from Woohyun saying that he is waiting outside to take her home. Jihyun tured back to look at Myungsoo who was laying on his bed with his eyes closed. She stil couldn't believe its been two years that they are together and just smiled and turned back to open the door. "Aish! I can't believe you are going!" Myungsoo stood up random and Jihyun got a shock. 

She just walked out of the room, Myungsoo following her. "See you tomorrow." She said and Myungsoo hold her hand and gave a kiss to her cheek as a response.

That night before falling asleep Myungsoo took the picture out again. The picture of the House in Gyerim. Something was telling him to go there but before thinking more nonsense he just put the picture away and went sleeping.

 

Next Day

 

Sungjong came over to Jihyun's house and knocked on the door. It was already 7am and Sunggyu said that he would come around that time to take her, Sungjong and Woohyun, and since he doesn't know where Sungjong lives he came over to Jihyun's place.

Woohyun opened the door with a towel on his head and looked at Sungjong who was standing there. "Come inside." He smiled at Sungjong and he entered. They were all waiting and soon Sunggyu arrived and helped them to put their luggage to the car. 

"Had a nice sleep?" Sunggyu smiled to Jihyun who was sitting in the front while he was driving the car. "Ahh I don't even think that I slept" Jihyun laughed and Sunggyu stopped the car because they arrived at Myungsoo's house. 

After Myungsoo and Jisoo put their luggage inside they went inside the car and Sunggyu continued driving. "We will meet Hoya in the Ski Resort. Its about 300 km from here soooooo lets have a save ride." Sunggyu smiled looking at the people in the back.  Jihyun looked at the back too and saw that Sungjong was sitting beside Myungsoo and how Myungsoo was glaring at him with his cold stares. 

"Yah Sunggyu oppa can you stop somewhere so I can change my seat and go to the back?" She said and Sunggyu nod after hesistating for a few minutes. He stopped for awhile and Sungjong went to sit with Sunggyu in the front while Jihyun sat beside Myungsoo and leaned her head to his shoulder. "I couldn't sleep well.." She mumbled to Myungsoo and he smirked. "I told you to stay but you didn't listen to me. This is your punishment." Myungsoo and she just fell asleep on his shoulder. 

Sunggyu just continued driving since they had a long way to go. It was getting really cold outside and slightly snowing. He looked over to Sungjong a few times but Sungjong was just watching the streets and not talking. He actually never heard him saying a word to anyone expect of Jihyun.

In the very back Woohyun and Jisoo were sitting with Jisoo's dog who was jumping into Woohyun's face, which hold him back to play cards with Jisoo. Jisoo was already annoyed that she was loosing the game so she gave the cards to Yoshi and he lay down on them. Woohyun was just watching his girlfriend and laughing because it was too cute. In 3 1/2 Hours they arrived at the Resort and Sunggyu saw Hoya's car and parked beside it. 

Hoya walked over to Jihyun and took her bag. She looked up and saw Hoya with a bright smile. "Thank you." Jihyun said and looked at Hoya and then over to his car. "Sungyeol and Dongwoo were sleeping the whole ride." Hoya said and Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "Myungsoo, Woohyun lets go inside and check our reservation." Sunggyu said and they walked ahead.

"Ahhhh its damn cold!!" Haneul yelled while running over to Jisoo. "The ride was so boring they were sleeping all the time and Hoya won't talk even if I force him to" Haneul said annoyed and Jihyun laughed. "He tends to be quiet" She smiled to Haneul. 

In about 10 minutes Jihyun saw an angry Sunggyu, Woohyun and Myungsoo coming out from the Resort and walking towards Hoya's car. "Yah Sungyeol! Dongwoo! When will you both do something right?" The three girls heard Sunggyu yell at the two boys who were sleeping in the car. So they ran over to them to check.

"What happened?" Jisoo asked Woohyun and he looked at her with an annoyed expression. "Your friend's boyfriend forgot to confirm the reservation that happened! So we have nowhere so stay now.." Woohyun told her and the rest got a worried expression. "Im really sorry I told Dongwoo to do it and he forgot it wasn't my fault really!" Sungyeol tried to defend himself and Dongwoo hit his shoulder.

"Why is it all my fault now??" Dongwoo asked while stil hitting Sungyeol. The two were fighting like little children and Myungsoo rolled his eyes and walked over to Sunggyu's car. Jihyun saw that and followed him. "Jagi what are you doing?" She asked curious when she saw him searching for something in his bag. "I think I know where we could stay" He smiled to Jihyun and hold a picture in his hand.

"We are near Gyerim aren't we?" Myungsoo then asked her and she nod. "About 20 km from here I think why?" She asked curious but he just took her from her hand and walked over to the others. "I think I know a place we can stay.. Nobody lived there for 18 years but Im sure its stil fine" Myungsoo said and Sunggyu looked at him confused and Myungsoo hand him the picture over.

"That's our old house in Gyerim and since its really near we could stay there and come to the Ski Resort for Skiing." Myungsoo smiled and everyone looked relieved that we don't have to go back. "That's the best idea ever!" Sungyeol said stil feeling guilty. "How will we find this place?" Sunggyu asked.

"We can ask people around there is a village 10 km from Gyerim." Hoya said and they all looked at him with a how-do-you-know-that face. "I read about it since we are going really far away from Seoul." He smiled and they nod. "So let's go then everyone back to their car." Sunggyu said and they started driving again.

This time Myungsoo sat in the front with Sunggyu to ask the people in the village for the right way. They stopped beside an old man and Myungsoo walked outside. The man looked at him in a strange way as if he was scared of him but Myungsoo just gave him a warm smile. "Excuse me can you tell us where we can find this house?" He showed the old man the picture and he looked at us. "Why do you wanna go there?" The man asked him.

"Its the house of my parents." Myungsoo replied and the old man pointed to a road that was leading to the mountain. "Follow this road until the end and you will find the house. Only one road goes up there and only one comes down...It's a long way." He said and left us. Myungsoo was confused because of the man's behaviour and just went inside the car.

"That man was strange.." Jihyun mumbled and Sungjong smiled at her.

Like he said they drived up to the mountain and in about 10km they saw a big house hidden behind the woods. It was very quiet and had an awkward atmosphere which made Jisoo shiver. 

They stopped infront of the house and went out. "Wait how will we open the door?" Sungyeol laughed with Dongwoo and Hoya walked towards the door and gave it a hard kick. The door opened and Jihyun couldnt help but laugh at her friends strength. "You are the best" She said to Hoya and they walked inside. 

It had a big hallway almost like a castle. They were all shocked how beautiful this place was. "Oh my god Myungsoo I never knew you guys are so damn rich!" Sungyeol hit his shoulder and Myungsoo smirked. "I didn't know it either.." He said and walked more inside.

Jisoo stopped infront of the door and just looked inside. From the start she had a bad feeling about this place, she was shivering without realizing it. What was it that made her like that, she wondered. "Won't you come inside?" Woohyun leaned to her face and she gave him a smal smile before he took her from her hand. So they both walked inside with her dog.

"Wow its pretty and all but its sooo dirty!" Haneul said while looking around the rooms. "Well its cleaning time ladys" Sunggyu smirked. "You all clean and I will go buy grocery. I mean what will we eat?" He laughed. "I will come with you and she will come too." Jihyun smiled and took Jisoo's arm. Before leaving they all decide where they will sleep and took their own room.

Haneul was cleaning thru the bedrooms while Hoya and Dongwoo cleaned the kitchen and Yoshi was creeping around in the house. Sungyeol was trying to move the tv he found to the living room and Sungjong was in the garden snow shoveling. It was very snowy around the House. Like a white paradise. Myungsoo was outside too trying to move all the luggage inside while stil giving Sungjong mean stares. He somehow never liked this guy since the first day he came to their university. He would just be clingy around Jihyun calling her noona noona all the time and follow her everywhere she goes. Who does he think he is? He is not even our friend, he thought while walking inside the house.

The last bedroom that Haneul had to do was the room that Jihyun took. Compared to the other rooms it was bigger and had a balcony which made Haneul suprised. After finishing she opened the drawer of her vanity table and found an old photobook. "I bet there are pictures of Myungbaby inside!" She giggled and took the photobook down with herself. Suddenly the balcony door opened and she felt the wind blowing inside. She walked over to it and closed the doors and it honeslty scared her a bit.

When she went down she saw Sungyeol trying to fix the TV and saw that he totally forgot to clean the living room. Haneul put the photobook beside the fireplace and took her stuff to clean the mirror first. It was a really small but a pretty mirror inside the wall. But the moment when she tried to touch it the mirror she felt the wind blowing again and the mirror broke into a million of pieces cutting her hand accidently. She hold her hand because the pain was big and Sungyeol ran towards her when he saw it. Her blood was falling down to the ground because the cut was really deep.

The only thing she didn't understand was why did the mirror break all of a sudden? There wasn't anything wrong with it until she touched it.

 

Meanwhile Sunggyu, Jisoo and Jihyun bought almost everything in the little supermarket they found in the village and were driving back. "That poor ladys face was in shock when she saw what we bought" Sunggyu laughed and the two girls joined. "She was so cute" Jihyun said and they arrived at the house. Jihyun saw Sungjong stil snow shoveling and walked over to him with some bags in her hand. "Yah Sungjongiii aren't you cold?" She smiled at him and he took all the bags in her hand without saying anything and went inside. 

"That dude is so awkward" Sunggyu said and gave four new bags of grocery to Jihyun while smiling evilish. "Seriously..." Jihyun rolled her eyes at the bags and Sunggyu laughed. Jihyun brought all the stuff inside and saw how clean the house was already. She slowly walked inside the living room to see Sungjong sitting beside the warm fireplace and watching it.

When she turned she saw that Dongwoo war doing a bandage around Haneul's hand and walked over to her. "What happened?" She kneel down and looked at her. "The mirror broke suddenly ahh so annoying" She said and looked at her hand. "My girlfriend being clumsy like always" Sungyeol laughed and backhugged Haneul to make her feel better.

Jihyun stood up and searched the house for Myungsoo and found him inside the room he took. "Jagiii?" She called him from behind and he smiled. "Back?" He opened his arms and she hugged him tightly. "I missed you" He said random and Jihyun laughed. "Why being so cheesy?" Jihyun said and poked his tummy. "Yah aish you know I hate that!" He said and Jihyun laughed running down the stairs. He followed her, watching her long wavy hair and slim figur run down the stairs. 

 

"Woohyun I know you can cook so come and help me" Jihyun ordered her twin and took him to the kitchen forcefully. Sunggyu followed them to help and Haneul also came. "You can cut the vegetable Haneul but be careful to not hurt your hand again." Jihyn said while handing her the knife and she nod like a little kid. Sungyeol came inside to and was playing with Haneul's hair while she was chopping the vegetables. 

Jihyun was at the cooker and Sunggyu beside her cutting the chicken. "Yah Woohyun seriously go and do the rice already!" Jihyun yelled at him and threw a nut to his head. "You know that hurts!" Woohyun replied but Jihyun just smiled and turned back to her own work. "Do it or I will throw more nuts at your head!" She said and Woohyun finally started to do the rice. 

Meanwhile Hoya was fixing the TV so they won't be bored in this house.

After they finished they all sat down do the big dinner table. "You guys are good cooks really!" Sungyeol said while eating as fast as he can. "Be careful or you will die" Dongwoo laughed and hit him. "Will this two ever grow seriously?" Myungsoo laughed and feed a little tomato to Jihyun who couldn't say no because he just put it inside . 

"You know I hate tomatoes!!" Jihyun yelled at him and he looked expressionless to her. "I know." He replied with his usual pokerface and Jihyun sighed which made Myungsoo laugh. After the dinner everyone was tired so they went to their room.

Sungyeol and Haneul were sharing a room in the first floor and Dongwoo was in the first flor too. On the second floor there where two aislesm the right side had three rooms and the left one gour.

Jihyun, Jisoo and Sunggyu where on the right side while Myungsoo, Woohyun, Hoya and Sungjong where on the left aisle. "Good Night everyyyoneeee!!" Sungyeol was yelling around the house before going inside his room with Haneul. After saying good night to Myungsoo and Woohyun, Jisoo and Jihyun also made their way to their room. "Ohh I have to bring Yoshi out..."Jisoo suddenly said and Jihyun looked at her. "Jihyun can you bring him? I am scared." She looked at Jihyun and she was worried because Jisoo looked really scared and nod. 

"It's ok I will take him out. You go and sleep." She said and smiled to Jisoo. "Good Night little snowwhite." Suddenly Sunggyu popped out from nowhere shocking Jihyun. "Good Night little Hamster." She and he looked at Yoshi. "Will you bring him out? Want me to come?" Sunggyu said, coming closed to her but she just shook her head. "No dont worry I will bring him later alone its fine. You know nothing can scare me." Jihyun said and went inside to her room.

After putting her clothes into the cupboard Jihyun looked down to Yoshi who was looking at her face. "Waiting to go outside huh?" She giggle and kneeled down to touch him. Then she took out her jacket and went out of her room. The house was really creepy to be honest when all the lights were turned off. 

Jihyun walked out to the garden and Yoshi started running around in joy. The tree's in the wood were like watching her and making strange noises. The wind was blowing slightly but really cold. She walked further into the garden and saw that there was a sea really near to the house. Just looked at the sea made Jihyun feel strange. Suddenly Yoshi started barking towards the sea and Jihyun got a shock.

"Yah Yoshi stop it" She said but he would stil continue barking towards the sea, which made her feel even more awkward to be there, so she hurried back inside. Not that she was scared.. but there was a bad feeling inside her.

 

 

Chapter is a bit long but I hope its not boring since its just the beginning :D Comment!