One Day Cafe

One Day Cafe

BtoB had an event where they've become a staff in a cafe, public knowing, visits the cafe. Many people or should I say fans of BtoB have come to see their idol up close. But one among the sea of fans in the cafe is different.

 

Lee Minhyuk was assigned on the cashier, taking the orders of their fans.

A girl approaches him to order something.

"Annyeonghasseyo" he greeted her with a smile.

"Annyeonghasseyo" she greeted back with a sweet smile. "Can I have one ice coffee and and a slice of chocolate cake please?!!" She ordered.

He repeated what she says and tell her the amount of what she has ordered. She pass him the money and he gave her the change and about to Hi Five the girl but the back of the girl is already facing him.

Heck!! how could she do that?!! Doesn't she wants the extra service we're giving?!! He thought.

He was embarassed and confused as to why the girl didn't want the Hi Five they are giving as an extra service for their fans. And his attention is on the girl now though he is still taking the orders of the other costumer which is their fan but taking glances to the girl who just sat in the table near the window in one corner of the cafe.

WAHHH...I really can't believe this. She ignored me and she's there looking relax and happy?!!

Minhyuk seems to cannot forget the girl who ignore her and keep an eye on her and so when one of his co-member was about to give the order of the girl, He stopped it and volunteer to be the one who'll give it. He doesn't know why he decided to volunteer but he just did.

"Here's you're order ma'am" Minhyuk said with a smile on his face though he still has a little bit of annoyance in his tone.

"Kamsahamnida" the girl said with her most beautiful smile that makes Minhyuk freeze in his place but soon came to his sense. "You're Welcome ma'am" he then said and left stiff in his walking.

"Wahhh...that was a.........I don't know but her smile leaves me breathless and that just make my tiring day as energetic as I just came from a long vacation that I can't explain how much I had fun. Her smile is truly a beautiful smile " Minhyuk says to himself in amazement. "Wait....did I just say that she's beautiful? NO, I just say her beautiful is beautiful, isn't it? Eeehhhhhhh? Her smile is beautiful?? What's gotten into me? Cut it out Lee Minhyuk CUT IT OUT!!" he added slapping himself a little.

Minhyuk is now back to his place where he takes orders but he's paying more attention now to the girl.

The girl is now eating her cake and taking some glances in the window and in her left hand. And that didn't escape minhyuk's senses.

"She's glancing at her watch every minute. Is she waiting for someone?" Minhyuk asked himself in a low voice but was heard by the maknae of BtoB.

"Yah, Hyung. Of course she is. Don't you see the look in her eyes? It's as if she's shouting a name with love and passion. That as if she could live only with him and no one else. Please come, I'm already here. I cannot wait any longer to see your beautiful face." Sungjae said with so much emotion.

"Yah!!! Could you stop that? You're disgusting me. Shoo...Go away." Minhyuk said shooing Sungjae away.

"YAH!! HYUNG..Don't you know that you're FREAKING US OUT?!! You don't even do you're work properly because you're staring at that girl." Sungjae blurted out.

"Yah!! I'm not staring at her!!" Minhyuk defended.

"Oh!! Of course you are. Good thing that our fans didn't think anything else and just thought that "YOU ARE SO CUTE" yuck..." Piniel said from nowhere.

"Don't tell me you're........." Illhoon started saying but

"I'm not in love with her!!" Minhyuk exclaimed.

"I'm not saying you're in love with her" Illhoon said in a teasing tone as if he caught his hyung on guard.

"Well, she looks cute. Do you think she'll like me if I court her?" he added making minhyuk annoyed.

"YAH...She won't like you. Because she will like me." Peniel said making Minhyuk more annoyed and was about to whacked his dongsaeng head.

"Can you stop all that already? It's a good thing that the cameraman is with Changsub now, fetching our foreign fans. And the focus of  the other cameraman is with Hyunsik. Back to your work now." Eunkwang, the oldest of them, said that stopped minhyuk from his plan.

"YEH" All of the younger one said defeated and started to work again.

"Aish. Those brat!!! I'm sooooooo gonna whacked their head later. Chinca. How could they say that they will court her?!! They don't even know her. Saying she's cute?!!! Heck. She's not even cute. She's so beautiful specially with her smile. Wait!! Am I??? Do........I love her? Aniyo!! That's impossible. I just met her........."Minhyuk started battling himself and was only stopped when he again saw the beautiful smile of the girl and made a final decision. "I think..........I love her. I know it's impossible but nothing is impossible, right? Specially with that beautiful smile of hers. It's LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT I guess. When I saw that sweet smile of hers, I already had my attention of hers. Isn't it? Wahhhhh, I just confessed. I'm pretty brave.keke"

Once he was finished his battle with himself....
"Wait, why does she seem uncomfortable now?"

"She is?"

"Do you think she have any problem?

"Maybe?!!"

"What could that be?"

"I don't know."

"Why don't you ask her?"

"Should I? But she doesn't even know me!" Minhyuk replied. "YAHH!!!! YOU THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so gonna kill you even if there's a camera watching us" Minhyuk blurted out once he notices his three dongsaeng who has been pestering him earlier.

"Oh guys, here's our foreigner fans" Changsub introduce their two foreigner fans who he just fetch excitedly.

"WAHHHHHHH!!! Annyeonghasseyo, Hyunsik imnida." Hyunsik introduce himself coming from no where.

"Annyeonghasseyo, I'm Eunkwang. The Leader and these are the other members." Eunkwang introduce himself and the others except Changsub and Hyunsik who introduced themselves already.

"Hello!! It's nice here in the cafe." the girl said smiling.

"Really? Kamsahamnida." Hyungsik said

"Yeah. It does have a nice ambiance here." the guys says.

"Can we take a picture?" the girl asked.

"Oh sure." some members says and take the picture with the girl foreigner.

"Thank you very much." The girl said.

"You're welcome. Should I take you to your seats now?" Changsub said and lead them.

"Woah!! It's nice to know that we have a foreign fan, isn't it, hyung?" Sungjae said Eunkwang.

"Yeah. It really is" Eunkwang replied.

"She's cute." Hyunsik said.

"Yeah" Illhoon asked of nowhere.

"Should I court her, huh? Minhyuk?" Peniel asked but the one he's asking is not paying attention to them anymore but to the girl who he just fall in love.

"Yah!! You're at it again." Eunkwang said tapping Minhyuk a little but give Minhyuk a big shock.

"But hyung, doesn't she seem restless?" Sungjae noticed something with the girl.

"Who??? Who are you talking about?" Hyunsik, who doesn't know anything but to do his job in the cafe now join their conversation.

"Her!" Peniel said pointing at the girl.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Illhoon said with the intention of annoying his Minhyuk hyung a little.

"Stop it Illhoon" Changsub who just came back again.

"I don't know but she seems like that for quite a while. And she become more restless when Changsub came also when Hyunsik come to this side of the cafe." Minhyuk said unsure.

"When I've arrived? Why w......" Changsub was about to say something but was stopped when the girl stood up and talk with someone to her phone.

"Aniyo, don't come anymore." the girl said over the phone sounding very sad. and after she hang her phone, she started walking trough the door but someone bump into her.

"Mianhe! I.....Soonja??" Yoseob, a member of BEAST said.

"Yoseob oppa? What are you doing here?" Soonja, the name of the girl, said

"Ahhhhh..Ehhhhhh... To see s....." Yoseob seems to cannot find his words.

*beep

"Mianhe oppa. I have to go now. Hyunnie just texted me." Soonja said to Yoseob.

"Oh really? but aren't you supposed to..."

"Well yeah, but we can't. Mianhe oppa, I really should go now." Soonja said looking apologetic but at the same time happy.

Soonja then walk out of the cafe and go somewhere else.

"OH!! Hey guys!!" Yoseob then greeted her junoirs.

"Annyeonghassyeo, sunbaenim." All the BtoB members said and bow.

"Yah!!! Stop that okay? Let's just be friends okay?"

"But..."Eunkwang started but was interrupted by Yoseob "No Buts."

"Well then, what brings you here hyung?" Minhyuk asked.

"Ah....Eh..... To see some people?" Yoseob answered trying to avoid some thoughts that his junior could think.

"Hyung, could that be US?" Hyunsik asked pointing to hinself and the other member.

"WAHHHHHHHH...Hyung, so you want to see us?" Illhoon then added.

"So touching of you, Hyung." Peniel said and they started to giggle of happiness. 

"But hyung, aren't you supposed to not know that we're here?" Changsub asked making Yoseob gulped.

"Well, I just know?" Yoseob then fake a small laugh.

"But Hyung, how did you know her?" Minhyuk asked.

"Her? Soonja?"

"Oh, so that's her name then." Eunkwang said.

"Well, she's my friend." 

"What?? Your friend?"All of the BtoB member chorused.

"Yeah. don't you believe me? I just talk to her, aren't I?"

"But hyung, does she have, you know, a boyfriend?" Sungjae, the maknae, asked in whisper but his fellow member heard it.

"Well, yes she do. They've just been together recently actually." Yoseob said hurt but he cannot show it to his junior and so he smiled hiding his true feelings.

"She does?!!" Minhyuk said also hurt to what he just heard.

"Yeah." Yoseob said senseng the hurt feeling of Munhyuk.

"It will be okay Minhyuk." Eunkwang comfort Minhyuk and so does the other.

"Then, Hyung, why don't you just get her from him?" Illhoon suggested.

"YAH!!! how could you say that?" Changsub said whacking the head of Illhoon.

"Even if you try, you wouldn't be able to." Yoseob said making everyone surprised by his comment.

"And why is that?" Minhyuk asked.

 "Because you just ruin her day...." Yoseb started but interrupted by Minhyuk's sudden question "I've ruin her day?"

"Well, not really YOU but because BtoB is here. People are here. MEDIA are here. And I think, she just know that you're an idol." Yoseob explained

"So she's not really our fan but something like a regular costumer here?" Hyunsik said.

"Yeah, her, me, and her boyfriend are regular here actually." Yoseob said "And also because they are meant to be. You wouldn't stand a chance." but with the last two sentence, you can see his sad feeling in his eyes.

"How would you know that they are meant to be?" Minhyuk asked Yoseob again.

"It's simply because they just are. You wouldn't be able to let them be apart again." Yoseob declared with a smirk.

"Again?" Minhyuk asked confused.

"Well, It's along story you know. How hard their journey have been just to be together."

 

--------

A/N

Annyeong :D

This is a only a one shot but I think it's pretty long for a one shot though...mian

but still I do hope that you'll like it even though I really cannot write well the things or the scene or the characters expression in this story.... I just hope that you'll be able to get or understand the story. I really cannot find the right words to express the emotion of every character...but I did try my best.... :D Kamsahamnida