The girl in white

Halloween Special (ONE-SHOTS)

The night before the day of the of Nov. 1 You decided to convinced your elder brother to asked him if he could accompany you to go in an abandon place. Which you heard some of horror rumours.

 

Your POV

Seriously. I dont believe in any ghost paranormal blah blah blah or what they called is that. They are just making a story to creep the things out of themselves. I ruffled my hair in annoyanced. But why it kept on bugging me??? Well alright...for me to be able to find out if its true or if its just a rumours. So let me see it by myself. Right but I can't do it without my Jerk oppa. So no matter what happened. Even I dont want to go with him. There is no way for me to go out alone... I sighed. Being a girl is really annoying treating you like a princess or damsel in distress. Oh come on I hate those treatment. I shook my head and snapped it off. Well I should go to my oppa and convinced him to go with to that creepy place. I went to his room and opened the door without knocking on it. I could see oppa's undefine expression. I dunno why he was sweating like that. I saw he immediately turned of the T.V. I dunno what he's watching a while ago but I think no need for him to hid what was it. Unless its something that a YOUNG girl like me was prohibited to see it...

End of your POV

 

"Yah!!! How many times should I'm going to tell you that you must knock first before you enter in my room??!!" Your elder brother yelled.

 

You just sighed and sat at his bed."Yah oppa. No need to shout. I'm just near at you hello~"you teased.

 

"Tell me,didn't I teach you how to knock??!!" he said trying to calm himself.

 

You chuckled. "I dunno."

 

"Aish!!! Whatever! Why are you here anyway??" he said irritately.

 

You hugged his favorite bear. "Simply because I want you to come with me tonight.." you answered calmly.

 

"And you think I will let you???" he smirked.

 

You made a face "Yah!! Chanyeollie oppa!!!" you whined.

 

Chanyeol rolled his chair to face you. He then crossed his arms onto his chest."What??!!Dont call me that sweetie."he teased.

 

You let out a big sighed "Fine but promise me that you will come with me tonight." you uttered.

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "What do you want to do tonight huh??" he asked.

 

"B-because I want to find out if ghost were really existing in this world." you mumbled.

 

Chanyeol trenched his eyebrow "Mwo??!!" he was about to laughed but he held it.

 

"Wae??! What's so funny???!" You told him irritately.

 

Chanyeol cant take it anymore that's why he burst into laughter.

 

"Yah!!!! Will you stop or I'll rip off your favorite bear!!!" you threatened and show his bear.

 

Chanyeol coughed after he tried to stop laughing.."O-okay but in one condition.."He smirked.

 

You rolled your eyes."And what is that??! I hate that smirk of yours oppa seriously I really do hate that." You muttered.*What's on his mind right now?* you thought.

 

"Well being a good brother of yours." he paused and gave you a sly smile.

 

You made a face and glared at him "Oh come on oppa!!!What's on your dirty mind. Spill it out dude." you mocked.

 

Chanyeol stood up and went towards you. "Chillax my lil princess" he told you camly while caressing your hair.

 

You shrugged him off "Tss just say it!" you hissed.

 

"Okay. That thing is.... I want Sehun to come with us tonight..Isn't it good my lil baby??" Chanyeol smirked again.

 

"Oh come on! Oppa what are you planning huh??! Why do you want him to come with us?? " You muttered.

 

Chanyeol porposedly clapped his hands playfully to pissed you off. "Nothing. Its just I find it so interesting. My sister with her prince charming will be together...tonight." he said sarcastically with his deep voice of him.

 

You ruffled your hair in annoyanced. "Okay fine!!! Deal." you gave up in defeated.

 

"Good girl. So do what do you need to do and I'll took a bath first." he said with a sly smile which irritates you so much

 

"Aish. Okay. Will you just quite doing that oppa before I dont hesitate to punch your stupid face." You told him.

 

Chanyeol chuckled. "Sure thing. Now get out "

 

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah I know..." you said and left.

 

After a couple of minutes. And its already 11:30pm. You were ready. You have a camera on your pouch. When you are done. You immediately knocked on the door of his room. "Oppa aren't you done yet??!"you shouted enough for him to hear you. After a few seconds. He opened the door.

 

"Wow.. You actually knows how to knock now huh. That's new Let's party.." Chanyeol said sarcastically.

 

You ruffled his hair. Which Chanyeol had hard time for it. "Yes and that's because of my Handsome oppa and caring oppa~" you said in sarcastic way too.

 

Chanyeol grabbed your wrist and glared at you. "Yah! How could you-- he was cut off by the doorbell.

 

Ding dong ding

 

"You'll get it later saeng!" Chanyeol smirked as he heard it. He put down your wrist. And rush at the door and immediately opened it. Revealing a handsome creature with a serious but still attractive face.

 

"Hey hyung!!!" he greeted.

 

"Hey thehunnie!!!" Chanyeol greeted back and threw his arm around Sehun.

 

Sehun immeditately move and walk in to ignore Chanyeol."Idiot" he murmured.

 

Chanyeol which is hugging the thin air. Gasped at he felt that he was hugging no one."E-eh. T-thehunnie." he look around.

 

"Oppa. What took you so long??!!" you mumbled as you stomped your feet towards the living room.

 

"Good evening!" Sehun greeted.

 

You gasped. "U-ugh g-goodevening." you greeted back.

 

"Woowoot!!! Look at this" Chanyeol interruptee both of you.

 

You tried to cut him off. "Let's just go oppa." you exclaimed.

 

"Nae, She's right." Sehun agreed and started to walk and you followed him

 

Chanyeol shook his head."Tss what a love birds." he said and followed them.

 

In the creepy old place where you heard some horror rumours you were walking with your oppa and his friend Sehun.

 

At first Your Chanyeol oppa knows about you having a crush with Sehun. That's why he started to teased you and Sehun non-stop. Okay back to story. You took a video in everyplace you passed but still no ghost. "Its been 30 minutes since we started observing here but there is nothing aish!" you complained.

 

"Its okay. At least you proved that there is no ghost existing here" Sehun tried to comfort you.

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Aish I told you there's nothing ghost in here! Tch Such a hard-headed princess."

 

You pinch his arms instead you coudn't reach his ears because his so tall."Shut up oppa~"you said with your scary voice.

 

Chanyeol gulp mentally. "But why huh???" tried to fight.

 

"Or else I'll spill out your secret~" you blackmailed.

 

"What secret is that hyung??! Ha! your hiding something from us hyung huh??!"Sehun shook his head in disbelief."If the others hyung found it out tsk tsk tsk I'm sure they will hit you " he added then winked at you.

 

You blush like mad. "N-nae he's right. Sehun-sshi is definetely right!" you stuttered.

 

Chanyeol gasped at that sudden topic."W-what do you mean???!" he stammered."Yah! I'm not hiding something from you guys. My sister were just lying about that secret thingy so just snapped out of it thehun" he defended.

 

"Tch. Whatever Hyung!" Sehun sheepishly said.

 

You were boiling in angriness like a hot sun there as you heard from your oppa the word 'lying' thingy. You punched Chanyeol at his shoulders. "Yah yah yah how could you say that I'm just lying??!! When I saw you watching......"you paused. *What was he watching a while ago?* you thought.

 

"Bwo??!!!" Chanyeol freak out. When you were about to continue he mindlessly covered your mouth with his big and smooth hands. You were struggling but he's too strong.

 

"Hey hyung!!!What's that for??!" Sehun said worriedly.

 

"adfgghjjjjmmmmmm"you murmured.

 

"J-just dont mind it.Sehun."Chanyeol said nervously. *Did she saw what am I watching a while ago?!! My gosh!I'm dead!* he thought.

 

"addgghjmmmmmm" you murmured again.

 

"Ah hyung. Why not let her go now. Look you might kill her." Sehun said.

 

"Uh-oh nae." Chanyeol mumbled and let you go. He help you to wipe your sweaty face with his handkerchief. "I'm sorry my lil princess."

 

"Argghh I hate you oppa!" you cursed as you shrugged him off.

 

Sehun turned to face you."Let's just continue this aki??..just dont mind your stupid oppa." he said sarcastically and gave Chanyeol a sly smile while grinning at him.

 

"Aish. Please my baby Why not forgive your lovingly oppa....okay I'll take you two a photo here. Come here." Chanyeol tried to convinced you to forgive him. He then took the camera.

 

You made a face. But later on you gave up."Okay. Is it okay with you Sehun-sshi??" you asked.

 

Sehun nodded. "Its okay."

 

Chanyeol brightened up. "Alright. Let's party." he grinned with a husky voice.

 

You made a pout."Yah oppa be serious aish!!"

 

"Hyung??!!!"Sehun complained irritately.

 

"Yeah. Arasseo. Chillax kids. Okay 1..2..3" Chanyeol grinned and clicked the camera. "Okay lets take a look at it." he said. As he look at it. His eyes widened in shocked. He stunned with his mouth opened.

 

"O-oppa what's wrong??" You worriedly asked. When you were walking towards him. Suddenly Chanyeol fainted.

 

You and Sehun gasped. "Oppa!/Hyung!" you two darted towards him.

 

You put his head on your lap."Yah oppa??!! Wake up!Please its not funny.." You sobbed while shaking him.

 

Sehun mindlessly get the camera and take a look at it. He's eyes widened as what Chanyeol did. Sehun shakingly tapping you.

 

You look at him with your teary eyes."M-mwoyeyo? Sehun-sshi??" you asked nervously.

 

"Look." Sehun said and show the picture in the camera to you.

 

You gasped as you saw this. The cold breeze suddenly shivers you and Sehun's. You two mindlessly look at where the picture had taken. You and Sehun slowly turned around. As you look at it your eyes stuck at that place. You and Sehun's eyes were grew wider with your jaws dropped. As what you and Sehun saw. There was a girl in white. Exactly the same as the girl in the photo that Chanyeol that taken.

 

You mentally clung onto Sehun's arms. "S-sehun-sshi."you nervously startled.

 

Sehun pulled you into a tight hugged where you can feel his nervousness. "I-its okay..I-im here."

 

After a few seconds the girl in white turned around to face the two of you.

 

The girl in white smirks. "Tag me on facebook." she said in a deep voice its like her voice came under the graveyard.

 

 

At your house.

 

 

"Arghh hyung is so heavy!" Sehun complained as he wipe his sweats on his face.

 

"Mianhae Sehun-sshi." you felt sorry for him.

 

Sehun look at you worriedly. "Aniyo~ it's okay I enjoyed it." he chuckled.

 

You smiled at his action "Thanks Sehun-sshi"

 

"Why so formal eh? Just call me oppa just like what you caled hyung nae?" Sehun offered.

 

You gasped "Uh-oh o-op~" you paused.*Why is it so awkward to call him like that.*you thought. You look at Sehun who's patiently waiting for you. "Nae Oppa~ gomawoyo~" you finally said.

 

Sehun ruffled your hair."Much better~"

 

Suddenly Chanyeol mindlessly woke up."Yah!!!! Where's the ghost?!!!Where's that freaking ghost? Yah where is it?!!!" he freaks out.That made you and Sehun gasped and stared at him in disbelief. "Yah! Where is it! I wont let you to touch my lil sister you creepy ghost! Where are you?!!" he yelled while punching nothing.

 

You and Sehun shook their heads. "Yah! oppa! dont be so exaggerated too much!!" you snapped him. Sehun burst into laugher.

 

"Yah! You! *pointed at sehun* stop laughing! *turned to you* you okay my princess.Is it hurts? Where?" said chanyeol while checking on you.

 

You shrugged him off. "Ani oppa! i'm fine okay? willyou just Calm down." 

 

Chanyeol sighed."Thats good. I thought that ghost stole you away from me~"

 

Sehun stopped laughing. "Tch. So weird~" 

 

"Aish oppa??" You pouted and hugged him."Ani she just want to tag her on facebook~"

 

"Eh?" chanyeol gasped.

 

"And I then click the like hahah " Sehun grinned and laugh again.

 

Chanyeol facepalmed himself. "Aish!Seriously? I'm stuck with this weird and creepy Lovers!" he said then shook his head in disbelief. *but at least they didn't find out that I am watching my favorite cartoon a while ago~* he thought cheerfully.

 

End of my first one-shot~That's it what do youthink? Sorry if it's boring and the spelling and grammars i feel sorry hope you enjoyed it.please dont forget to leave a comment and subscribe this thank you!!