Wedding Bells

Wedding Bells

 

♫ No, I dont wanna love,

If it’s not you,

I dont wanna hear the wedding bells bloom,

Maybe we can try,

One last time,

But I dont wanna hear the wedding bells chime…

Onew’s POV:

Sitting here, watching you walk on the aisle, you have become so beautiful, after all the years we’ve been through, I can’t believe this is our fate, I’m actually wondering if you really loved me.. Did you? Doesn’t matter anymore, I can see that you're much happier with him now.

From here to the church door, I can see your bright smile, I don’t regret anything else except the day I broke your heart.

Nobody’s POV:

Onew was smiling at the girl in front of the church doors; she was wearing a beautiful white gown with sequence and beautiful flowers on her veil, wearing a very bright and proud smile, everyone was astonished with her beauty, not a lot of people inside the church know her

“Wow she looks amazing...”

“Gorgeous!”  

“Might be the works of the almighty Key!”

The last statement made her giggle it really was the making of Key, She looked at him and smiled, Key gave her a wink and returned her smile, she looked at the man beside Key and met eyes with Onew, Onew was surprised and he started to panic until he mouthed “Congratulations” and gave a weak smile, she responded with a thank you and started walking on the aisle.

Her POV:

I know you're hurting inside, I can see it in your eyes, but I’m sorry, my love, but this is what I wanted, a man who will love me with no limits and conditions, it is true I still love you, but he gave me everything, he waited for me, the day you broke my heart, that was the day you let me be with him, the day he introduced himself to me, and also the day you trashed me, you can’t possibly forget about that day can you?

-FLASHBACK

“Lee Jinki! I cannot believe you!” she was crying, crying all the pain away, she cannot believe that he would do this to her…. Her Onew has changed, she saw him with a woman on bed.

“You should know! I have needs!”

“NEEDS? “

SLAP!

She gaped at what he did, he actually slapped her, her  tears started flowing nonstop, Onew was also shocked, tears starting to form from his eyes; he's slowly understanding what he has done to her.

“Oh my God , Love, I’m so sorry I didn’t---“ 

She didn’t let him finish, she ran, ran as fast as she could, she didn’t know where she would go, she kept on wiping the tears that are falling from her eyes

“Why are you crying? Stop crying! You shouldn’t cry!” she thought to herself,

♪♫ Pardon my harsh reaction

You put me on the spot

And if I'm being honest

I'm hoping that I'd get caught

Showing you I'm unhappy

Letting you see my truth..

 Onew didn’t try to run after her, he knew this time is unforgivable, he just prayed, prayed to God that someone out there somewhere would find her and give her the love that she deserves, little did he know that there had always been someone watching her everytime she falls.

She ran to the park and sat on the bench, it was sunny so a lot of people actually saw her crying, a little boy walked towards her

“Hi noona!” and gave her a very bright smile, she wiped her tears and smiled weakly at the boy

“Hi”

“Noona, why are you crying?” the child frowned

“Nothing, Noona is just really happy” she tried giving the child a bright smile and patted he’s head.

“Noona! Lying is bad! I’m gonna tell hyung about you!” The child run off, she was surprised,

‘that kid is so silly’ she thought and giggled.

“Ya know it’s not a pretty sight to see someone laughing alone” a man smiled

“They kind of look crazy to me” he chuckled and sat beside her.

She laughed bitterly and responded “You have no right to judge me, you did not know what happened”

“Why not tell me then?”

“…..”

“come on, I’m a stranger it’s not like I can blackmail you with it” he smiled this time it was angelic, the one that made her comfortable, he whispered to her “tell me… I’m a good guy” she slapped he’s arm playfully.

He chuckled and rubbed he’s arm “you know, you kind of look like my friend’s girlfriend, do you know him? Lee Jinki? Or Onew maybe?” her face grew dark, “you can’t be... her right?” He’s face showed shock, she stood up and tried to runaway again but this time she was unsuccessful, he pulled her arm and made her sit again.

“tell me what happened.” Anger can be seen in he’s eyes, she told him everything that happened, he heavily sighed, anger still evident in he’s eyes, he stood up.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“To ruin that jerks face” He was so mad, he didn’t know what he was feeling, he just feels like he should beat the crap out of Onew.

“You should go home and rest, I’ll talk to hyung” he walked away from the girl ignoring her call.

He entered his car and drove to where Onew is.

-FLASHBACK END

Nobody’s POV:

She reached the end where her husband-to-be was, she felt love, care and comfort when she touched his hand, you must be wondering who this guy is…

The wedding ended and it was time for the reception, She was walking hand-in-hand with her husband, he was smiling down at her and kissed her forehead “I love you so much Mrs. Lee” he whispered, she smiled and her heart started beating fast “I love you too, more than anything”

Onew’s heart broke at the sight of the two of them, but covered it up with a smile, Jonghyun patted he’s back, gave him a sympathetic smile and pushed him towards the newlyweds and patted the man and said

 

“Lee Taemin…” sigh “Congratulations!”

Onew the heart breaker..

Onew the the suffering jerk..

Has officially lost the love of his life….

to Lee Taemin.

♪♫ Trying to fall asleep,

you wake me up and I'm trying to see the light

Instead of you in white

No, I don't wanna hear the wedding bells chime, the wedding bells...

The wedding bells... wedding bells...

 

 I finally heard the wedding bells chime. Lee Taemin. I… Lee Jinki salutes you. 

 

--------------------A/N------------------------------

Aigoo. I don't think i did a very good job -____- please comment! Tell me what ya think :)