Until the End of Time

Until the End of Time

The thunder rumbled outside the dark mansion, the lightning occasionally brightening the surroundings. The heavy rain wetting the ground, giving the much needed quench to its thirst. Pale light of the moon was blocked by the cloud, hiding its beauty from the earth. Despite the deafening sound of the thunder and rain, it was a quiet night. A bit too quiet.

A dark haired man was sitting on his regal chair in front of the fireplace, deeply immersed in his fictional story of a cold blooded murder. The slow dance of the fire emanates a soft glow that highlighted the strong features of his face. His plump lips tugged into a smile as his dark eyes scanned over the text describing the decapitation of the victim’s limbs.

His diabolical silence was disturbed by a loud bang on the door. The person on the other side seemed panicked as he kept banging his fist to the door. The man gently closed his book and set it down on the table beside him.

“Enter.” His deep, husky voice seemed to roar throughout the room. The door slowly opened, revealing a very pale boy with a blonde, almost white hair. He was panting heavily as if the air was impossible to breath in. He was clutching his chest and leaning to the door frame. The dark haired man didn’t need to turn from his seat to see at the boy for he knew it was him.

“Come here, Junhong.” Upon hearing the powerful voice, the boy by the name of Junhong slowly staggered to the chair the man was sitting on. Once the boy was in front of him, the man opened up his arms, inviting the boy to his embrace. The slender boy immediately climbed to his lap and wrapped his long arms around the man’s neck.

“What’s the matter?” Junhong rested his head in the crook of the man’s neck. He could feel Junhong’s hot, ragged breath against his skin. Junhong tightened his grip.

“Yongguk…” The boy whispered. Yongguk chuckled lowly and s his arms around the boy’s waist.

“I guess it’s time.” Junhong quickly pulled away and shook his head. Yongguk could see the fear in his eyes but he only tenderly smiled.

“You have to do it or you’ll be in pain.” Yongguk gently caressed the pale cheek and tucked away the stray hair that was sticking to Junhong’s face because of his perspiration. The pale boy whined and a frown appeared on his face.

“Please, anything but that! Just let me stay here and I’m sure it’ll go away soon enough.” Yongguk smiled sadly as the boy on his lap looked straight into his eyes, pleading, begging not to take part in the so-called necessary activity.

“Do you dislike it that badly, sweetheart?” Yongguk was starting to contemplate whether what he did was wrong or right. Seeing him in pain but yet so conflicted to do something to make it disappear broke the older man’s heart.

“It’s not that… It’s just… Yongguk, you know that - !” Junhong felt a sharp pain in his chest and once again started to gasp. His lungs felt like they were being punctured over and over again by needles. His throat was parched. Tears started prickling the corner of his eyes. His body was burning. The pain was excruciating to say the least.

“Junhong, please…” It was Yongguk’s turn to beg. Junhong shook his head despite the escalating pain. His moans slowly turned into screams. Junhong started thrashing around, his piercing screams echoing throughout the whole mansion.

Yongguk had had enough. He held Junhong with his arm as he brought the other to his mouth. He pierced his finger with his sharp fang and let the crimson liquid flow. Junhong immediately caught the scent and eyed the dripping ruby.

“It will soothe the pain. Even just a little, Junhong, please just drink.” Yongguk brought his hand in front of Junhong’s lips. Once Junhong caught another whiff, he hesitantly reached for Yongguk’s hand. Slowly but surely he brought it closer and closer until he felt the blood on his tongue.

To the boy, that little drop felt like heaven. It was like salvation. His body shivered in pleasure as it went down his throat. Just with that little amount his pain lessened by a great deal. As if something took over him, Junhong started to lap up the small wound, trying to get more blood in his mouth.

“Yongguk… I’m sorry. I need more.” Yongguk’s eyes met Junhong’s now blazing red ones. Those once dark orbs were glowing red, a sight Yongguk loves probably a bit too much. Yongguk gazed into those eyes just a little bit longer then ed his shirt to give the younger boy access to his neck.

“I’m sorry, Yongguk. I’m sorry…” Junhong leaned closer as his fangs grew sharper. He that spot on Yongguk’s neck where he could feel the beautiful beat of Yongguk’s heart as if asking for permission.

“No need to be sorry, baby. Just feed from me.” And with that Junhong planted his fangs deep into Yongguk’s jugular. The older man didn’t even flinch from the sudden stab. Junhong tasted the distinct flavor on his tongue. The flavors were dancing, making his palate burst with pleasure as the liquid tingle his mouth.

Nothing, Junhong repeats, nothing could ever taste better than Yongguk.

“Good boy…” Yongguk’s voice encouraged Junhong to take more of his blood. With each and gulp, Junhong’s moans grew louder. Feeding from Yongguk was the most pleasurable thing he ever experienced, next to the late night tryst in their shared chamber. His body was finally relaxing, rid of all those pain he truly despised. Junhong would go on forever tasting Yongguk but a soft caress on his neck stopped him.

“It wouldn’t be very nice if you me dry, you know.” Yongguk gave a weak chuckle. Junhong gave a on Yongguk’s wounds before pulling away to see his lover. His face was slightly paler and his eyes lost a bit of its glow.

“I’m sorry I got carried away…” The boy’s crimson eyes slowly dimmed and returned to its original shade of dark brown. Yongguk only smiled and kissed the back of Junhong’s hand.

“Don’t apologize. It was pleasurable for me as it was pleasurable for you.” Yongguk pulled Junhong back into a warm embrace. It wasn’t a lie but Junhong never liked the feeling he got after feeding.

“I don’t like taking advantage of you.” Junhong whimpered.

“You are not taking advantage of me. I made you, Junhong. It’s the least I can ever do for you.” Yongguk gently rubbed the younger boy’s back and inhaled his scent.

“I wanted you to turn me. So that we can be together forever.” Junhong stifled a yawn and once again rested his head on Yongguk’s broad shoulder. Silence filled the room.

“Did I make a mistake upon agreeing to your wishes? I’ve caused you so much pain, Junhong. Perhaps I shouldn’t have taken you under my wings.”

“Do you regret what you did, Yongguk?” Junhong sounded hurt and Yongguk couldn’t miss the tinge of sadness in his voice.

“Never, baby. I need you beside me.”

“Then don’t ever say that. I’d rather be here with you than to go back into that world filled with nothing but lies and pain. With you, Yongguk, nothing is painful. Nothing is ever painful as long as you’re with me.” Soft kisses were planted on Yongguk’s neck.

“Sleep, my angel. You must be tired.” Junhong gave a small nod and felt his heavy eyelids slowly closing. Before he could drift off to slumber, he felt Yongguk shifting him and ever so gently kissed his lips.

“I love you, Yongguk… So very much…” Then the younger was slowly taken over by sleep.

“I love you too, my Junhong. Until the end of time.”