120 Hours

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

 
One hundred and twenty hours.
That is the only time you have.
 
Survive.
That is the only way.
 
Fight.
That is the only option.
 
Will you be the winner that takes it all?
 
If you have what it takes to join the race to destruction…
 
Welcome to The Cabin.

Foreword

“Sounds interesting, doesn’t it?”
 
Lee Jieun merely stared blankly at the silly advertisement on her computer screen. She had probably seen hundreds of other similar advertisements before; these ‘thriller experience’ types of advertisements were actually very banal. Of course, she was far from interested.
 
She shrugged and carelessly replied, “Not really. It sounds like a scam, doesn’t it?”
 
Her friend, after taking a look at the advertisement once more, nudged Jieun in the elbow. “Look at the prizes, though! Fifty million won in cash, an estate as a big as an island, plus a VIP membership card to Shinhwa? You should at least apply for it!”
 
“If you’re so interested, why don’t you go?”
 
“You know I have school this summer! Can’t you go? Please?”
 
Jieun could only sigh as she clicked on the apply button on the screen – it was going to be a long, five day experience.
 

 
I'd like to present my new project, 120 Hours! I'm hoping this will turn out to be a exciting thriller and mystery! Please stay tuned!
 
Started: 10/30/12
Completed: 02/18/13
 
an adaptation of 라시안's '168시간의 공포'