ARE YOU JEALOUS?

ARE YOU JEALOUS?

Park Bom's POV :


"Hyung.. Bra. Buahahaha. Bra bra bra!" Jiyong said. Hmm? What bra? Urgh, this erted guy. -_-"

Jiyong suddenly rolls around the floor and kept on laughing. We were all curious about what he was talking about. Minji sat on the floor and tapped her Jiyong oppa's back. 

"Oppa, what do you mean by... that.. you know.." It was hard for Minji to say the word bra because maybe It' was too awkward for her to say that to a guy. Kekeke. Cute! Well, she's still young. Jiyong stood up while making Minji stand up too. He smirked and had some I'm-going-to-tell-them-no-matter-what eye contact with tabi. 

"Yaah! Jiyong-ah, why are you here? I though you're gonna go somewhere far away with the members?" Tabi said and walked near Jiyong. While staring with his strong y eyes. @//@ Uh.. I mean his strong eyes. yeah. 

"What now, top hyung?!" Jiyong said while staring at me. Hmm? O.o?

"YOU'RE NOT. GONNA. TELL. ANYTHING." Tabi said while smiling. 

"That.. Someone from the audience threw yellow bra to top hyung! Buahahaha!!" Everyone was so surprised when Daesung entered the practice room and revealed Tabi's secret. But wait what? someone threw yello bra to tabi? >_< urgh. =_=" Men are all the same.. psh. erted namjas! I don't know why but I felt like not talking and not reacting. Then tabi suddenly looked at me with his worried face. What with that look? you erted guy! >_< 

"Noona, It's not what you're thinking of right now.. I'm innocent!!" He shouted and damn, his face was red. 

"Why are you telling me that?" I said, I was pissed. I don't know but I'm just pissed and I feel like throwing him to some trashcan. >_<

"Ohhh-ohhhh!" Dara interrupted. Oh my god. This is not cool. She reads my mind as if my mind's transparent! =_=" don't talk Dara-yah.. jebal!

"Seems like someone's jealous here.. Haha! Let's go eat some dried mangos!" Dara said and held my hand. 

"Jealous? Who?" Jiyong and Tabi said. Wow they sounded like a robot. 


 

 


-AT THE CANTEEN- 

 

Dara and Bom were sitting next to each other. While Jiyong, tabi and daesung was left in the practice room. Bom couldn't control her self but to search on her phone what bra incident Jiyong and Daesung was talking about.


"So you're jealous right?" Dara said. 

"....."

"Hey, I'm talking??"

"Hmm? what? What you were saying? Mian."

"You are jealous.."

"No! I'm not. Why would I??" Bom said and not being able to look at Dara's eyes. She was just straightly looking at her phone.

"But look! -_-" Dara said. 

"Look what?"

"Your phone..^^"

"Ahh this.. that.. I. ahmm. I was just curious! You know! This is nothing! Right!" Bom quickly hides her phone on her hoodie's pocket.

"Yah! 2NE1's main vocal, Park Bom! You can't fool me!"

"Shhhh!! >__< You're so loud! Everyone's looking!! >_<"

"I was there, so I know what happened. You don't have to search the internet.. Helllooo! I'm here!" Dara explained. 

"Ah! Yeah! You were there! Huahihihi. ^0^ You should've tell me that quickly!" 

"See? you're SO interested on what happened. This uksusu girl. You're so transparent! Hahahaha!"

"Ppali! Just tell me what happened!" Bom's eyes widened. 

"So that happened on their encore stage. Top was just standing and dancing at the stage when suddenly a fan threw him some bra. He was about to catch it but luckily, he didn't catch it though he didn't know that It was a bra until it fell on the ground right infront of him. He smiled and looked away. He felt really embarrassed that time, I guess! hahahaha. He kept on check it, like if it's really a bra. Hahaha his expression was priceless!" Dara explained while laughing.

"What are you guys talking about huh? Hmm!" Daesung interrupted. Bom's eyes went O_O. She quickly faced Daesung.

"Nothing, nothing, daesung-ah! Here, here! Take this. Eat this!" She gave the dried mangoes to Daesung and then she walked away.


 


T.O.P's POV

 


Oh, she's there!  "Noona!" .... o.O? what? She ignored me?! What the hell is wrong with her? =_="

"Alien noona!!!!!" I shouted. Everybody was looking at me except her. What the hell? Okay, I'm not following you. Okay go, walk away. As if I care.

.....
.......
.....
........

"Noona! Wait!! Where are you going?" and I end up following her. -__-"

"Ww-what?!" She faced me and she looked really angry. 

"....Why are you angry?" I'm not really used to talking with a girl who's really mad. Like I only talk to my mother and my sister. There she goes again, she ignored me and went inside the practice room. I'm glad Jiyong and Daesung is no longer around. 

"Ya.. Noona, what's wrong?" She was just seating on the floor with earphones on her ears. 

"Why are you so mad? What made you this upset? You didn't eat uksusu?" You're such a lucky girl, I don't chase girls. but I'm chasing you. =_=" 

"Do you want some banana?" "Or maybe uksusu?" "What? Hmm. corn juice? corn soup? corn cake?" Wow, she's really not good in pretending. Her eyes are already smiling. Haha what the hell?

"You know what noona, there was this girl on the alive tour manila.. She threw something to me..." Woah her face. she's getting upset again.

"She threw a yellow bra at me. I didn't know that It was a bra.. I was trying to catch it without having any idea that It is actually a bra..."

"I felt really embarrassed. Other members saw it too! I didn't know what to do that time. I decided to ignore it." I slowly walked towards her and touched her earphones...... that's not connected to her phone or iPod. Hahaha! 

"So you see... your earphones are just connected to your pockets. you don't have to pretend that you can't hear me. Or maybe you can.."

"YAAAAHH! Don't touch my earphones! >_< Go away! Shoo shoo. you alien!!!!" She shouted. Damn, she doesn't act her age.. but It's just freaking adorable. @///@

"Don't touch my earphones~ (copying Bom's don't touch my konggangshippu)" okay I'm trying to make you smile. SMILE! 

"Don't throw bra to my tabi~" she's still not smiling..  =_=" I even making my voice sound cute.. -_-

"Don't touch my tabi~" 

"Ooree noona is jelly (jealous) mu-muahahahaa!" I burst out laughing and that made her dead mad! @__@ She walked away. So is this how girls looks like when they're jealous? Haha freaking cute tantrums. 


 


 


"Got you!" I stopped her by holding her arm. 

"Let go! This alien! @//@" Why is she blushing?

"Noona, why are you blushing? By any chance.... you like me?? That's not cool! No dating inside yg family!!" but damn, she looks so cute whenever she blush. I think It's amazing that we're THIS close now. I can even tell her this things. 

"I don't like you! >__< let go of me! >3<" Stop pouting before I kiss you, this uksusu alien. =__=" Stop tempting me.

"Then why are you so upset??" I slowly let go of her arms and I made her face me by touching her shoulder and making her face me.

"I'm not upset, tabi. ^^" she fakes smiles. I hate it when she do that.

"You should always be true to yourself.. What really made you upset?" I don't know what's making her upset. -__- Maybe she's hungry? Or hwangssabu scolded her again?

"Really. I'm fine. You don't have to worry! ^0^" 

"Did hwangssabu-hyung scolded you? I will go and talk to him! Wait here!" When I'm about to finally go to Hwangssabu, she held my arms. It feld weird. We don't make skinship unless It's for our performance.

"No. tabi... you don't have to.. You know, I'll just go now." her face looked so serious that made me feel more curious.

"ARE YOU JEALOUS?" I finally got the guts to ask her that.. and I'm dead serious.

"What If I am?" what...you are?? 

"Are you serious?"

"Nevermind. =__= I'll go now tabi. I'm hungry!! Baibai!!"

"But hey wait! I want to tell you something.."

"What?

"When that bra incident happened, and I saw a pink ribbon headband on the floor, I wore that headband as my peace offering to you.. I don't know why I was thinking of that. I just felt like I did something wrong to you. Aren't we weird? we're like this. we don't treat each other as friends. I don't even know why I'm here trying to explain things to you. I never did this to anyone but you. Like.. I know you don't need me to tell you this but If there's one girl that I would love to... yeah.. It's you." I still can't believe I said that. Felt like I sounded so gay... =_="

"Why are you saying these things now? @//@" 

"The moment that I saw a fan waving her TOPBOM banner, I felt like I needed to tell you this. I'm not sure. I took that banner as my sign and that made me realize that when I was with the members and doing some fun things.. I've always wished that 'Maybe It'll be more fun if Bom is here.'..."

"Tabi.. you're so straightforward someone might hear you!!"

"Yeah.. We heard that. Muahahaha!!!!" what the hell? O_O

"Yaa?! What are you guys doing here?! =__=" I shouted

"So is that how you confess, hyung? I should give you some tips then!" Seungri said to me. Urgh.. this panda. =__=

"Hahahaha~ really~ well. I DON'T NEED IT." 

"Don't worry, I won't tell that to Chaerin!" 

"WELL YOU BETTER NOT TO!" Bom and I said. Wow, is this what they call alien thing? we said that at the same time!

"So are you guys dating now?" GD interrupts again. Wow. 

"No! Ani-yo! Right, tabi?!" Bom quickly responded.

"Good. Because noona, I'm not letting you date this jerk! Hahaha" GD tapped my back. Wow you're really annoying today. =_="

"Let's go now, bigboy!" GD puts his arms on my shoulder. Wow, as if you're tall.

"You. don't. have. to. put. your. arms. around. my. shoulder.G-CHIBI!" =_=

"Arasseo arasseo! So yeah, noona, we'll go now! I need to scold this bigboy first. Buahaha. you know what hyung? your name should be TOPBRA. Buahahahaha!!!" wow, you're really annoying today Ji. =__=

"Go on, I'm just gonna follow you.." I said to GD. and they finally went away. I feel so embarassed right now. 

"Yeah.. Bom.. I mean noona, I will go now. Yeah, I'm going call you later.. Anneong.." I sounded so awkward. -___-" 





















 




Later that night. ​Bom's phone started to ring and It was from Choi Seunghyun.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yeobuseyo? Noona? you're cute when you're jealous. Hahaha! Goodnight! Bye!"