Chapter 2

Not what it seems

After a long day of school, it finally ends. RiEun waited at the school front gate as a familiar black limo pulled up and the windows rolled down.

Ren: Hey, need a ride?

RiEun: Um... yea sure.

 

You got in to the limo and it drove off. You told the driver your address.

Ren: Um... I'm sorry I snapped at you today.

You: It's okay...

There was an awkward air hanging. None of you said anything. until...

Ren: So, how's your life?

RiEun: w-what? Oh, pretty well. I mean, my parents died when I was very small and Aron took care of me... 

 

As you thought about your past, all the hardships and what a burden you were on Aron, you started to cry.

RiEun: I'm- I'm sorry I didn't mean to pile that all on you... I just... 

Ren: No, it's okay. My parents died when I was very young too... then it was like I lost everything... I didn't know where I could go or what I should do... I-I just... I don't even know why I'm telling you this, I felt that you are special, you know? Different.

RiEun: That's kinda sweet...

Just then, you reached you house.

 

RiEun: Well, it was nice talking to you and thanks for the ride.

Ren: No problem! We should do this everyday.

RiEun: Sounds nice! 

Just as you were about to go, you turned back and said...

RiEun: Ren, you should smile more. You look nice.

 

Then, you walked away back into your home.

Ren: Smile more?

Then, he drove off...

 

Aron: How was your day princess?

RiEun: Well, it was... interesting... and weird...

Aron: Tell me about it.

RiEun: I met this boy, I thought he was snobby and stuck-up. But, he was actually not bad. He also lost his parents when he was very young...

Aron: What's his name?

RiEun: Choi Minki. Which is weird since my name is Choi RiEun and I also lost my parents when I was very young... *Laughs* 

Aron: *gulps* yea... weird...

RiEun: okay i'm going up to my room! BYE!

 

After RiEun left...

Aron: Could that be him... no, it can't be... there were no survivors...

 

 

 

 

HEY! THANKS FOR READING! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!