Goodbye

Our Leader, Leeteuk
Please log in to read the full chapter

OTL Sorry, I knew this was late. Anyways, continue reading~

'Goodbye.'

All the 14 members were in the living room, getting ready. Kibum even pushed away his schedule to sent their leader.

Heechul sighed and mumbled, “I wish Hannie was here,”

Just then, someone entered the dorm. He was wearing a mask and a cap, covering his whole face. Super Junior stood still as they stared at the stranger that entered their dorm. It almost seemed that all of the were too shocked to move. 

“Who the hell are you?!” Heechul stood up and barked. He went closer to the person, ignoring the protests from other members.

“Why are you here?! I demand you to leave before I call the police!” Heechul threatened. But the person remained fearless and instead walked closer to Heechul.

“P-Please! Don’t come closer to him!” Leeteuk blurted out.

Heechul remained still. Then, everyone gasped when the mystery person hugged Heechul.

The frightened man began to struggle and kept hitting the person. “Shh, stay still. I miss you so much, Chullie,” The person whispered into Heechul’s ear.

‘Hannie?’ Heechul thought but before he could even uttered a word, Siwon grabbed Hankyung away from Heechul and punched him on the jaw, causing the latter to drop onto the ground,

Hankyung hissed in pain and shouted, “Yah! Is this how you welcome me?”

Heechul kneeled beside the groaning man and pulled off his mask, “Hannie!”

“Hey baby,” Hankyung stretched his neck and peck his lover’s lips lovingly.

“Hankyung!” The rest of the members shouted and pulled the said man into a big warm hug.

“Hey,” Hankyung whispered back softly and hugged each of them back.

Hankyung turned around and hugged his lover as soon as he was finished with the group’s hug. “It’s been hard on you, right?” He whispered to his feminine lover.

Hankyung could feel Heechul nod on his neck and he pulled away to stare at man he love. He leaned down and kissed the other passionately, showing Heechul how much he had missed him.

“I forgot that they were a couple,” Leeteuk chuckled but let the saod couple have their own time alone.

“Um, hyung. Sorry for punching you earlier,” Siwon apologized while rubbing the back of his neck.

“It’s alright, Siwon-ah.” Hankyung smiled and pat Siwon’s shoulder. He then dragged his lover to the couch where all the other members were laughing and chatting happily.

"How did you get in here? If Lee Sooman saw you.." Leeteuk trailed off.

"I got a little help from our manager," Hankyung replied and winked. 

Donghae giggled, "Hyung! You look handsome!" He gave two thumbs up towards Hankyung. The latter smiled and ran a hand through his short black hair. Heechul just stared at his y boyfriend. Hankyung noticed this and winked at his lover causing the feminine man to giggle and blush,

The members groaned, causing Hankyung to laughed, "What time are you supposed to go?" The chinese man asked their leader.

Leeteuk gave his famous dimpled smile and glance at his watch, "In about two hours," he replied.

Hankyung smiled and said, "I'm proud of you, hyung and I bet ELF is proud too." The members smiled, feeling proud of their leader too. Kangin stared at his lover and sighed. Yes, he's proud but sad at the same time. He had just came back but his lover has to go. He got up and went to their shared bedroom. He took his phone and texted Leeteuk to come inside.

In a few seconds, the door opened and Leeteuk came in. he sat beside Kangin on the edge of the bed. "What's wrong?" Leeteuk asked. Kangin didn't say a word. Instead, he press his lips against his lover's. Leeteuk gasp lightly but still managed to kiss him back. Their lips molded together in a loving way. It was just a simple, loving kiss but it meant so much for the both of them. Kangin pulled away when he sensed that Leeteuk needed some oxygen. He hugged the older tight and pulled him onto his lap.

"I'll miss you," Kangin whispered. Leeteuk tilt the other man's chin up so they could stare into each other eyes. "You can manage this. Like how I did when you were gone," Leeteuk whispered back. He smiled warmly at the younger. Kangin was never the type to show his affection towards his boyfriend. He only showed his affection whenever there was a special occasion or he just wanted to.

Leeteuk leaned down and kissed his boyfriend's lips softly.He pulled away after a brief second to whisper a faint, 'I love you' before he kisses Kangin back. Kangin groaned and pull away.He gently lay Leeteuk down on bed and hovered above him.

"You have no idea how much I love you. I'm so sorry I haven't give you much love. Park Jungsoo, you're my angel from heaven. I love you so much," Kangin told the older in a soft and gentle voice as a tear escaped his eyes. Leeteuk cupped his boyfriend's face and wiped away the tears that were threatening to fall.

"I love you too, Kim Youngwoon." He whispered before they molded their lips together. They kiss lovingly for a few more minutes before pulling away.

"Let's go out," Kangin said and peck Leeteuk's lips before pulling him outside, their hands still interwined. 

The moment they stepped out from the room, Leeteuk face brightened with a big smile, his eyes b with tears as he stared at their fellow members. 

They were laughing loudly while throwing cushions away, having fun. Usually, Leeteuk would h

Please log in to read the full chapter