Garden of Shadows

Promote Roleplay || & Yuri Roleplays Only || Closed

Garden of Shadows 

Come Little Children, I'll Take Thee Away Into a Land of Enchantment Come Little Children The Time's come To Play Here in My Garden of Shadows Follow Sweet Children, I'll Show Thee the Way Through All the Pain and the Sorrows Weep Not Poor Children For Life Is This Way Murdering Beauty and Passions Hush Now Dear Children, It Must Be This Way To Weary Of Life And Deceptions Rest Now My Children For Soon We'll Away into The Calm And The Quiet Come Little Children I'll Take Thee Away Into A Land Of Enchantment Come Little Children The Time's Come To Play Here In My Garden Of Shadows “A creator shouldn’t be in an human orphan. You do not belong there. Please my child, trust me and follow me to your true place.” He said as he brought you to your new home. Garden of shadows in a new roleplay, so lot of idols are free! It is au so let your fantasy run. If you don’t want to be an orphan, you can be a teacher and teach the orphans to control their powers. or be a caretaker as you help the student out. I hope you will arrive soon, in your true place.

Mature POV: both Other: yoai and yuri Location: Facebook

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously stop posting here, Promote Roleplay is close for good, if you want your roleplay to be noticed then request at our new shop: Hello Candy~

-Thank you Admin Hyori