Final.

Killer.

If looks could kill... You would have been labelled a killer by now. But... You were. You had striking eyes which people were afraid to look into.

You walked down the hall, looking at every single person who walked past you. Everyone looked down the moment they saw you, afraid to look into your eyes. Which was just as well, because you had magic. Magic which allowed you to look into the minds of others.

Magic which allowed you to kill.

----------

"I need you to kill someone," Your boss said. You were the only one who had seen your boss' face before since you were a good killer.

The best.

"Who?" You asked.

"Lee Minhyuk."

You stopped breathing. Even though you were an assasin, you are still a human, and human had feelings.

You had a crush on Minhyuk since the first day you met him. He had looked into your eyes by accident and you had detected a lot of sadness.

"W-What?"

"Why? If you don't kill him... You know what I'll do."

"I... Know. I'll kill him," You replied, turned around and left the room.

*What the hell am I going to do...*

----------

While you were planning your attack, Minhyuk was hanging out with his clique at his house.

"Yah, this girl is pretty hot," Peniel said and flashed a photo he took of the new girl who just joined his class.

"Wow~"

"I agree. Nice taste Peniel!"

Minhyuk wasn't interested, as usual. He glued his eyes onto the tv, and Eunkwang poked him.

"Oi. Are you still thinking of that girl?" Eunkwang whispered.

"Yeah... The look in her eyes... I'll never forget it," Minhyuk replied.

"What was her name again?"

"Yoo Hyera," Minhyuk said and shot Eunkwang a look.

"Sorry sorry, I just forgot."

Minhyuk ignored him and diverted his attention to the tv.

----------

You slipped into the house through the balcony as there was a small gap through the windows. You climbed up the stairs quietly, the magic in you building up so you will be able to kill him quickly and efficiently.

You looked around the second floor and located Minhyuk's bedroom.

*Sorry...*

You opened the door quietly and was greeted by an awake Minhyuk. You let out a small gasp before he pinned you towards the wall. You squirmed and tried to escape, but his grip was too strong.

"Who are you?" Minhyuk hissed.

"I'm... Yoo Hyera," You replied.

*I guess... It's ok for him to know my name since I'm going to kill him.*

"Yoo... Hyera...? What are you doing here?"

"I... I... I'm here to kill you."

"What?!"

Minhyuk couldn't believe this. His crush... was here to kill him?! He flipped on the light switch and plopped onto his bed. He looked at you curiously.

As for you... The moment you saw his face... Your heart ached. You couldn't kill him.

"Forget it. I'm leaving," You said.

"WAIT!" Minhyuk shouted a little too loudly.

You turned around, shocked.

"Why? You said you were going to kill me. Why are you leaving now?"

"That's none of your business," You blushed and said.

Minhyuk grabbed your wrists.

"I. Want. To. Know." He looked into your eyes. Wrong move. You used your magic on him, making him fall on the ground and not being able to move.

"Lee Minhyuk... I'm sorry," You said, then kissed him on the lips softly. Minhyuk pushed you to the ground and kissed you back. He started to kiss you slowly at first, then he slowly started to kiss you deeper and more passionately, leaving you panting.

*How the hell did he manage to break through my magic?!* You thought. *He's... Such a good kisser though.*

"Ihavetogo," You said between kisses and pushed him away.

"Um... Will I be able to see you again?" Minhyuk shyly asked.

"I... Don't know."

"Then... Please... Stay. Because... I like you. I like you a lot. Since the first time we met. That day when you looked into my eyes. I was captivated. You had a pair of pretty eyes, but they were void of emotions. I wanted to be the one who gave you emotions..."

"I can't... I'm sorry Minhyuk, I have to-"

Before you could finish your sentence, Minhyuk gently pressed his lips against yours again, and through the kiss you could sense his feelings, and the sadness he felt when he found out he couldn't see you again.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back, kissing even deeper and holding the kiss longer each time. After awhile, you pushed him away and turned around to leave. Minhyuk looked at you sadly and watch as you left his room. He couldn't take it anymore. He ran out after you, but you were nowhere to be found. He ran out of the house, and he also couldn't find you.

"Yoo Hyera..." He whispered.

----------

"What? Yoo Hyera isn't in school again?"

"It's been almost a month?"

"We even contacted the parents, but the number wasn't in use!"

*Yoo Hyera... I keep thinking of that night... Where are you... I don't care anymore. I'm going to find you, no matter what. Yoo Hyera, wait for me.* Minhyuk thought as he fought back his tears. He headed back to class, thinking of you.

And only you.

-----

Hi guys!

That was the end of my superduper short one-shot. Hope you guys liked it ><

----------