My 100%

THUNDERIU (Student) Drabble: My 100%

THUNDERIU (STUDENT) DRABBLE:MY 100%

 by: LoushedLlamadoRuiz

 

Cheondung's POV:

"Hyung,have you heard?Jieun's sick.."Mir uttered at once his bottom touched his seat,which was next to mine.

I could feel my heart race like a thousand galloping horses on the wide open range..WHAT?!MY Jieunnie's  SICK?!..

"Where is SHE?"I enquired in a haste..Lifting my head from the hefty textbook that  I was reading.

"They left her at the clinic..but the school nurse is not yet around," he paused for effect,"LATE as usual.."

CLINIC..CLINIC..CLINIC..I mentally repeated that word as if my mind could not process it,and almost automatically,I stood up and dashed outside..

"Hyung!!!WE STILL HAVE..-"Mir's voice echoed through the hallway,yet at times like this,I did not care..I did not matter to listen to him.That's the magical effect Lee Jieun has on me-MY world only revolved around HER..Crazy you might think.

I made my way through the crowded hallways.Casually bumping onto SOMEONE,and even got scolded for running whilst class sessions have start..CLINIC!!!My mind mentally cheered as soon as my eyes spotted the BOLD printed sign.Knocking three times,a brunette head popped out of the fiber glass door..An audible sigh escaping my half-parted lips seeing Lee Jieun's fatigue etched face.She was pale..Paler than she actually is.Her eyes were slightly red..and her lips were dry and cracked.WORRY ate me whole as range surged into me..THE NURSE WAS STILL NOT AROUND!!

"Cheondung Oppa..you're here.."her tone softer yet husky sounding,for a girl.Beieve me..It was hard to tell if it was really her usual shy sweet voice.

Not answering,I bent down in front of her signalling for her to climb on my back..Suprisingly,she did without her usual complains.I guess Jieunnie really wasn't feeling well."You should have just stayed home..aishh.Now I have to take you home myself."I emphasized,trying not to sound sarcastic.

A soft sigh filled my ears as she then replied,"I can go home myself Oppa.You should not worry about me.I don't want to be a burden-."

"Well I'am WORRYING,I'll take you home myself,and that's FINAL."I stressed firm.

"But you have your examinations today..you can't miss them...."

I rolled my eyes at her carelessness,"yeah babo..that's 25% of my total average..,"I asserted in a slight jest way,adding a few chuckles I continued.."But..you're my life..and that's 100%.."