3*

The Hush Chaser

" Aigo, Dongwoo ! "

" Yes, Bomi? "

" We already late to the extra class! "

" What? What time is it now? "

" 2.10 p.m. "

" We already late for ten minutes, let's go Bomi ah."

" Ok, ok. "

" Hoya, We have to go now. Just go home without me today ok? "

" Ok, bro. "

Dongwoo pulls Bomi's hand and hurriedly walks upstair to the class, and as expected the class already begin. Two of them walk in the class then everyone staring at them even the teacher.

" Why are you late? "

" Sorry Mr. Ahn, our dance class ends a bit late."

" Oh,ok. Take a sit. "

" Ok guys, I have a announcement."

" What is it Mr. Ahn? No more extra class? "

Everyone in the class hooraying when one of the clasmate stands up for not having extra classes anymore.

" No, actually the principal wants me to extend the ectra class time. You guys like it right? hehe."

" WHAT! " Everyone shouts at the same time.

" This is no fun."

" Yes, then I have no time to watch my favourite programme."

" This is . "

Eunji suddenly backing up the teacher. " Actually it is a good idea. "

Everyone staring back at Eunji and give a death glare to her.

" What? "

" Ok,ok, relax guys, i have one more announcement to make. There is a new transfer student from America coming to our school. "

Everyone is quiet waiting for some more information

" And it is a girl. "

All the boys standing up and hooraying happily.

" Yes, I know it."

" Omo, the boys are over-reacting."

" Please come in."

A girl with ponytail and bright smile enters the class

" Introduce yourself."

" Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jae Hee imnida, nice to meet you guys. "

" Nice to meet you too." All the boys replying at the same time.

" So, class. Since Kim Jae Hee is from America, she is good in English. You can seek an advice from her. Is that right, Jae Hee?"

" Urmm, I'm not that good, but i'll try my best to help everyone."

" Ok, Jae hee, you can sit..."

every boys raise up their hands meaning that they wan Jae Hee to sit next to them. 

" You can sit next to Eunji, the girl with the bang."

" Ok, Mr. Ahn."

Kim Jae Hee walking to the place that the teacher just instructed. When she walks, everyone staring at her including Woohyun. Chorong who just realises it gives a death glare to Woohyun. Woohyun shocks and try to persuade Chorong but it is not working towards Chorong. Chorong turn a gaze from Woohyun and continue studying. 

" Ok, one more. Eunji, can you take Jae Hee to a tour around the school since is not familiar with the school yet."

" Ok, Mr. Ahn"

" Ok, continue back to our lesson. "

 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

" Aigo,, where is the unnie? Why are they so late. They said that it ends at 4, but it already 4.30."

" Wait a bit,"

" Look, they are here." Naeun pointing at Chorong and Bomi that walk to their direction.

" But, what is happening actually? " Namjoo pointing at Woohyun who follows Chorong

" I don't know? "

" Chorong unnie! Bomi unnie! come here." Hayoung waving at them.

They are now standing facing each other

" Where is Eunji unnie? " Yookyung asked.

" She has something to do and she asks her to go home first."

" Oh,ok then. But what with that? " Naeun pointing at Woohyun and Chorong.

" Ermm, jealousy problem." Bomi reply

" OHHH." everyone nodded meaning that they understand very well.

 

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

" so, Jae Hee, this is the art club class, and right next to it is music class, and there is ballerina class and next to ballerina class is the school band class. and at the end of the hallway is dance class."

" Oh,,,"

" Have you decided which club will you enter? "

" Ermm, no actually. Which club are you? "

" I'm in music club. I love to sing" 

" Oh, I'm not really good at singing, and dancing? I'm worst in dancing. I'm considering of art maybe? "

" That's quite a good choice. My hoobae is actually in art class, i hope you guys can be a good friends."

" Oh, thank you."

" So should we proceed to the next place, locker maybe? "

" Oh, ok."

" No. 12, 13, 14 ah here it is. Your locker is here, number 15."

" Oh, thank you for showing me."

" You're welcome. By the way, this is my locker, number 20. Is there anything you want to know more?"

" Ermm,, nothing. But, thank you for everything."

" Aigoo, it's nothing."

 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

" Chorong ah, mianhae."

" Shut up, woohyun."

" I'm so sorry about earlier, I know it's my fault but please forgive me."

" Unnie, you should forgive him, he is really sincere."

" Yes, unnie. he is really regret of what he had did."

" What? Now, you are backing up this jerk instead of your own friend? "

" No, but I think it is really your fault this time."

" Aishh, you guys, you should backing me up not him. Nah, just leave me alone, i'll go  first."

" Chorong ah,,,"

" Poor woohyun sunbae."

" Can you guys help me?"

" Help what? "

" Making Chorong forgive me back? "

" Ermm, it is easy actually. "

" Ok, this is my idea. "

Naeun whispers to Woohyun and the others.

" Wow,, daebak unnie."

" Wow! "

" Naeun unnie is really smart."

" Thank you, Naeun. I hope it will work. let meet tomorrow."

" Ok."

" I'll leave first."

" Bye woohyun subaenim."

" Oh, bye."

When Woohyun leaving in the opposite direction, the other girls continue to walk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: sorry for late update! Busy with other fanfic. Thank you for everyone who subscribe :D and sorry for bad english, lame and short update ;D