This Morning

Gossip Girls

 

“Babe what looks better? The black plain skinny jeans or the red floral ones?” Zitao hollers from their massive walk-in closet located in their ridiculously large bedroom. In the in-room bathroom, a tall blonde Chinese male stands in front of the sink equipped with a hair dryer and hair spray. Clad in only a silky looking bathrobe that clung to his still damp skin in such a way it suspiciously emphasized his muscles and lean features way too much, he stops the dryer and curiously peers past the open door.

 

“Depends, what are you planning to wear as a top?”

 

He hears Zitao grumble and rummage through shirt hangers before he appears from behind the door, dressed in nothing but purple Gucci briefs. In his hand is a black wide neck with a faded skull symbol on the front and corset patterns running up the sides. Kris steps away from the sink and towards his spouse, taking the offered apparel.

 

A moment passes before he nods knowingly and gestures to the pair of black skinnies laid out on their shared king sized bed, “The black one. Though if you want a second opinion, you could always ask Luhan. He is a fashion designer.”

 

Zitao smiles brightly and pecks him on the cheek, “Nope! Your opinion’s good enough for me. Thanks sweetheart!” He makes a move to walk out, but in a flash Kris had gripped his wrist and pulled him back, now chest to chest and eyes gazing passionately at each other.

 

“That’s it?” He whispers seductively, “A peck on the cheek for my gracious services?”

 

Zitao shudders and presses his hands against his shoulders, “I-I’m going to meet with Xiumin and Yixing soon…”

 

His words are soon lost as the blonde dominates his lips, letting his hands wonder and at his wife’s almost body. Their tongues perform a sloppy and wet dance, twisting and turning in tune with each other as saliva escaped between the corners of their mouths. Grunts and whines filled the bathroom, bouncing off the walls and alerting any unfortunate visitors of their activities, though it looked as if they wouldn’t have stopped even if caught.

 

“I can’t—Kris, I have to go—” He protests, chest heaving up and down as he pushes his legs together in effort to try to hide his obvious hard on through the thin material of his briefs.

 

“This’ll be quick baby. You know I’m efficient.” Kris smirks and pinches the youngers , earning him an embarrassed shriek. “Better be quiet, I think the staff are up.” He presses rough kisses on his neck, teeth scraping against sweaty skin and tongue gliding across neck veins.

 

Minutes later, the couple finds themselves back on the bed, rolling under the covers while sunlight spilled from the curtains, bathing the room in a natural glow.

 

~오해하다!!!~

 

A ruffle of clothes and the shifting of the duvet accompanied by slight moans is all you’ll hear coming from the shared room of Jongin and Yixing. Their bedroom is washed over by the pale radiance of sunlight gazing down from the curtain-less windows, staining the navy blue rugs with a transparent golden sheen. On the bed, a lump out of two was starting to shift under the crème colored blankets.

 

“Jongin…I need to get up.” Yixing weekly whispers to the man beside him. A strong, tanned arm is tightly coiled around his lithe waist as the owner grunts and snuggles closer to him, his bigger body radiating enough warmth to heat up his own.

 

“XingXing, you’re staying right here.” Jongin playfully growls. He rolls over, swinging a leg over Yixing’s body to fully straddle him on the bed.

 

Yixing looks up with half-lidded eyes laced with fatigue, knuckles pressed up against his cheeks in attempt to rub away at his drowsiness. “I’m meeting with Xiumin and Zitao today, I need to get ready.”

 

“You always spend your time with them; I might start suspecting something going on between the three of you, who knows?” Jongin cheekily asks, eyes filled with teasing intentions. He silently laughs as his partner’s eyes comically widen and he splutters, propping his elbows up upon their numerous pillows.

 

“Wh-What do you mean? I’d never! I’ve known them since—”

 

He’s cut off when a pair of moist lips connects with his own, and hands encircle around his wrist to pin them above his head.

 

“Love, I’m kidding. Just stay in bed with me for a few more minutes.” He chuckles and nuzzles his face into the others neck, mewling in delight when the elder sighs exasperatedly and nods his head, cuddling deeper into the comforters.

 

 

“So, where do you guys even go?” Jongin asks from his position from the bed. His head is supported up by his hand; body laid diagonally on the mattress. The duvets were long forgotten, now holding place on the floor. He watches hungrily as Yixing undresses and starts to fumble around their closet for clothes.

 

“Um…” He stops for a minute, t-shirt half way on as a tuff of brown hair poked through from the head hole, “Zitao picks me up—well his limo actually, and then we fetch Xiumin. We go to this expensive coffee shop downtown and talk about whatever.” He finishes with a grunt when his skinny jeans finally slip on and clasp snuggly around his slim waist.

 

Jongin hums, eye raking up and down his lover’s body. “I suppose you need my credit card again?”

 

Yixing nods, bobby pin in between his teeth as his fingers comb haphazardly through his brown, coconut scented locks.

 

Jongin reaches over to the nightstand and grabs his wallet, digging through several cards before he pulls one out and lazily hands it to his beau. As Yixing looks in the mirror one last time, Jongin smiles airily, “You know, maybe I should give you an allowance. You’ve been spending a lot these days…”

 

Suddenly, something squeezes his assets through his pants and he groans, head thrown back and eyes closed pleasure.

 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” A breathy voice whispers in his ears. The dancer feels a shiver run down his spine when the growing tent in his pants is rubbed slowly but damn, firmly as ever.

 

“I-I don’t think so either…ah…”

 

Abruptly, the touch disappears and his eye crack open to see Yixing, innocent as ever, smiling at him from the door, “I’ll be going now, Zitao’s here!” He blows him one last kiss before he leaves.

 

“.”

 

~궁지에몰, 하하~

 

“So, when are you leaving?” Luhan asks between mouthfuls of congee. Xiumin stands behind the stove, occasionally stirring something in a big pot. The dining room is filled with an aroma of sweet ginger, sharp pepper, and salty pork; while alone it may be disgusting but together they create a delicious combo. Part of the reason why Xiumin makes breakfast instead of the numerous chefs Luhan had; his cooking was the absolute best.

 

Said chef thought for a moment before answering, “Probably soon. You know Zitao is always impatient.” He sprinkles on a pinch of salt before deeming it ready. Shifting through the cupboards above him, he pulls out a small bowl and with a ladle, fills it halfway full of congee. Luhan helps him bring it to the table and pulls out a chair for him.

 

“Thanks honey.” Xiumin briefly pecks him on the lips and they both sit down, spoon in hand. They eat in relative silence before Luhan noise of surprise.

 

“I totally forgot! I needed to show you something.” He picks his black messenger bag up from under the table and clambers through it, hands moving around various items. A second passes before he pulls out a medium sized piece of white cardstock with various drawings adorning it.

 

“What’s that?” Xiumin asks, eyeing the paper curiously. Luhan offers it to him and he takes it carefully, scanning the drawings warily. The biggest sketch was right in the middle; a base of a male clothed with some sort of a white scarf. It was large enough to wrap around his body, but thin enough to show expanses of skin up the arms, the midriff, and most of his legs. An arrow was pointed to the man and scrawled out in neat Chinese was ‘Xiumin’.

 

“Luhan…”

 

“Hm?”

 

“I’m not wearing this.”

 

Luhan pouts and crosses his arms childishly, “Come on! I was planning to model them together. You’re the ‘light’; hence you’re wearing the white one. I’m the ‘dark’; I’ll be wearing a black version of that.” He pulls out another identical piece of paper with the same sketch in the middle, that only difference was that his was black.

 

Staying firm to his decision, Xiumin shakes his head, holding out the paper for Luhan to take.

 

“Minnie….” Luhan whined, tugging cutely on his partner’s sleeves. Xiumin sighs loudly through his nose and hold up a hand, signaling the other to be quiet. It’s silent once more and the elder looks at the cardstock sadly before looking straight into Luhan’s eyes.

 

“I’ll agree—” Luhan starts to cheer, but Xiumin shushes him, “but to one condition.”

 

“Ok, shoot.” Luhan has a pen in his hand and a paper on the desk.

 

“I get to wear underwear.”

 

“But—”

 

“Last time we did a photo-shoot together you got…excited, and I subsequently was forced to calm you down.” Xiumin stares at him, “I think you know what went on from there.”

 

Luhan grumbles but writes down the guideline in a bullet point.

 

He blinks in disbelief when he feels something wet touch his cheeks. When he turns his head, Xiumin is smiling right at him, eyes filled with immeasurable warmth.

 

“Thanks love, I really appreciate it.”

 

They spend the rest of the morning peppering kisses to each other until Zitao calls to alert them that he’s there.

 

당신은 ~ 감사합니다!

 

“So how were your mornings?” Zitao asks as he sips his Frappuccino. They’re seated in one of the back booths to avoid the paparazzi because hey, when you’re married to world famous celebrities you got to take precautions.

 

 “Good; Jongin thought to put me on an allowance. I stopped that thought before he could even think about it.” Yixing scoffed into his iced coffee.  On his small plate was a warm chocolate scone, still steaming from the oven. He took a bite out of it and raised an eyebrow when the others laughed.

 

“You do spend a ton of money. Yesterday you spent five hundred dollars on clothing. The day prior to that you bought two hundred dollars’ worth of jackets. Yixing, I’m married to a fashion designer and model, and I’m pretty sure you have more clothes than me and Zitao combined.” Xiumin points out, smile tugging his lips. He tries to hide it by drinking his own espresso.

 

“It’s just,” Yixing sighs, “I need to have the newest line of clothing. I just need to; like I how people need water, I need clothes.”

 

“Yeah, and Xiumin you can’t really say anything since Luhan buys you practically anything since you let him you all he wants.” Zitao crudely replies, taking a bite out of Yixing scone. The latter rolls his eyes.

 

Xiumin splutters, blush overtaking his face, “You say that like I trade my body for money!” He throws a tissue at Zitao’s laughing face, “Besides, Luhan just has an unnaturally, really active libido. I’m being a good spouse by helping him.”

 

“Mhm.” Yixing and Zitao hum in union, crossing their legs under the table.

 

“I don’t have to prove anything to you.” Xiumin complains, mouth set in an adorable pout. “What about you guys? I bet you only go at it like, once a week!”

 

Zitao had the decency to look offended, “Kris is a healthy, twenty-four year old man. Of course we go at it often. In fact, we had a little fun before I came to pick you guys up.” He answers smugly.

 

Yixing nods, offering the last of the scone to Xiumin, who happily takes it. “Do I even need to talk about Jongin? He gets by dancing, that guy.” He laughs and shakes his head. Zitao chuckles and flags down the waitress.

 

They walk out of the coffee shop with their heads down and scarves pulled up past their noses. Heavy sunglasses are perched on their noses but by the amount of paparazzi that had already accumulated, the disguises weren’t fooling anybody.

 

“Where do you want to go next?” Xiumin asks as they climb into Zitao’s limo. Yixing shivers and turns up the heater, cuddling deeper into the plush leather seats.

 

“Shopping?” Xiumin offers. Yixing looks up with a new glint in his eyes. Zitao groans.

 

“Jongin just gave me a new credit card. Let’s go to the mall!” He squeals excitedly. He yells something to the driver and the limo gives a sudden jerk and their off.

 

Zitao continues to glower at Xiumin for the rest of the ride as he sheepishly smiles; both of them ignoring Yixing’s chatter about shoes and jeans.

 

This chapter is dedicated to my tumblr followers! I'm half-way through my current hundred so thank you for the continual support!

Subscribe and comment of you liked~

My tumblr:

Taquitao.tumblr.com