Final

Better than I know myself

 

Seohyun just let out another sigh. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she heard a familiar voice. She looked up just to see Yoona on the centre of the small stage.

'I'm sorry if I disturbed you all but I want to tell you something. Once, I was in a relationship with this wonderful girl, she was so sweet and kind that I once wondered to myself, what did I do in my past life to deserve this girl?'

Yoona then let out a chuckle before she proceeded.

'She was perfect but I screwed up. You see, because of my temper and jealousy, I blindly accused her of cheating though I know that she wouldn't even do that to me. Not in a million years so Hyunnie, forgive me for being a fool. So I created this song while thinking of you'

(A/N: I really recommend you guys to listen to Adam Lambert's Better than I know myself :D)

Cold as ice          

And more bitter than a December

Winter night

That's how I treated you

And I know that I

I sometimes tend to lose my temper

And I cross the line

Yeah, that's the truth

 

I know it gets hard sometimes

But I could never

Leave your side

No matter what I say

'Cause If I wanted to go

I would've gone by now but

I really need you near me

To keep my mind off the edge

If I wanted to leave

I would've left by now

But you're the only one that knows me

Better than I know myself

All along

 

I tried to pretend it didn't matter

If I was alone

Deep down I know

If you were gone

for even a day I wouldn't know

Which way to turn

'Cause I'm lost without you

 

I know it gets hard sometimes

But I could never

Leave your side

No matter what I say

'Cause If I wanted to go

I would've gone by now but

I really need you near me

To keep my mind off the edge

If I wanted to leave

I would've left by now

But you're the only one that knows me

Better than I know myself

 

I get kind of dark

Let it go too far

I can be obnoxious at times

But try and see my heart

'Cause I need you now

So don't let me down

You're the only thing in this world

I would die without

 

'Cause If I wanted to go

I would've gone by now but

I really need you near me

To keep my mind off the edge

If I wanted to leave

I would've left by now

But you're the only one that knows me

Better than I know myself

 

'Cause If I wanted to go

I would've gone by now but

I really need you near me

To keep my mind off the edge

If I wanted to leave

I would've left by now

But you're the only one that knows me

Better than I know myself

 

When the song ended, Yoona made her way towards Seohyun and gave her a Daisy, Forgive-Me-not, Mauve bouquet. (A/n: I have no idea about this one so all credits to google *clap clap*) It's a good combination which comprises Five stems of daises, which express unwavering loyalty and Love; Six stems of Forget-Me-not which signify faithful loveand the sweet memories that they shared together and Finally, a single stem of the mauve flower, which asks the question 'Do you still love me?' There was also a note with Yoona's handwriting that says 'How did someone like me get so lucky to find someone like you? I'm a fool who is in love with you, please forgive me'

Yoona slowly grabbed the other latter's free hand.

'Hyunnie, I know that I am far from perfect but I need you by my side. I want you to be the first one I see when I wake up and the last person I see before I close my eyes. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I could not escape from my own jealousy but I'm telling you now that I'm working on it so please, Will you take this fool back and let me make it up  to you for the rest of my life?'

Truth to be told, Yoona's heart was pumping out wildly in her chest and her palms were getting sweaty. This is it, she thought. She was never been this nervous in her entire life and Seohyun's silence was not helping at all. She was brought back to reality when Seohyun finally said something that crashed hr heart in millions of pieces.

'Pabo~'

She let go of Seohyun's hand and looked down. Her tears were threatening to fell anytime soon. She let out a heavy sigh. Yeah, She failed.

'Paboyoong~'

Huh? She looked up in confusingly just to see a crying SeoHyun and slowly, she wiped the girl's tears.

'H-hyunnie?'

'What took you so long?'

With that, Seohyun suddenly pulled her into a tight hug and Yoona could not suppress a smile. She returned the hug muttering her apology several times. Finally, they broke up the hug and their lips met in a slow but passionate kiss ignoring the loud cheers behind them.

Once again, two hearts come together as one. They could not beat in the absence of the other and that afternoon, two lovers were united as their hearts called out for one another, never again to be separated.

 Meanwhile on the other side,

'Taetae! Look!  Our Seobaby is getting back with Yoona! Aren't they sweet together? Kyaaah!' exclaimed a woman with a pair of attractive eye smiles.

'Even though our Yoong could be such a pain but she sure has a soft spot for Seohyun' said another figure with a cold look.

'I swear Kwon Yuri, If Yoona ever hurt my Seobaby ever again, I will hunt her down!' said a kid like figure while crossing her arms together.

'She won't, Taeng, You have my word' answered Yuri.

'I won't easily believe a promise from an ex-player Yul'

'What does she mean by ex-player Kwon Seobang?' asked Jessica. The atmosphere around them suddenly dropped.

'S-Sica! It's- I could explain!'

However, Jessica ignored her Seobang completely making the other tremble in fear. Yuri then glared at the short figure in front of her.

'Yah! This is your entire fault! It's better to be a player than to be a byuntae who checks on other people's !'

Hearing that, Taeyeon's jaws immediately dropped to the ground, Jessica face palmed herself for having such a childish husband, Yuri was smirking and Tiffany? Let's just say that, HellFany was activated now.

'KIM TAEYEON!!!!"

'F-fany~'

'HAHAHAHAHA! Serves you right dork!' Yuri was having the time of her life but her joyful moment was cut short when..

"KWON YURI!!'

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!' Both Yuri and Taeyeon said as they were pointing their fingers to each other.

A/N: Phewwww... Finally! it took some work but I'm done! *do a happy dance* I had some troubles especially on the flower part *chuckles* Yay! A cameo from the Taeny and Yulsic Couple :D I don't know why but I was getting this warm feeling when the two met up at the cafe. Am I getting way too emotional or I'm just glad that I finished it? Hmmmm... Comment please? Or this author would be very sad.. D; Please, please, please~