Chapter 1

Midnight Chicken

Onew rustled through the contents of the refrigerator, and finally grasped the prize he'd been looking for. Leftover Mexicana Chicken.

"WHEHEHEHEEEE HEEE HEEEEE *snorrRRrrt* WHE HEEEEE WHEEEHEHEHEWHOH HOOO HOOHOO HHOO!" Doing a happy dance, Onew onew-conditioned out of the kitchen and into the den of the SHINee dorm, bucket of chicken in hand, plopping down in front of the TV. Happily munching on the soggy breaded skin of the meat, he flicked to SBS Channel 4.

"OOOH OOOH OOH OOOH." He made some monkey noises upon realizing that "To The Beautiful You" Episode 5's rerun was on. He didn't notice Minho walk out, and lay eyes on the show Onew was watching.

"Hyung, that's just creepy..." Onew jumped and turned, seeing a very sleepy and disturbed Minho standing behind him.

"What is, Minho?" Onew grunted, mouth stuffed full of chicken.

"I don't know, just you watching my dramas in the middle of the night, eating chicken.." Minho stared at his hyung, then at himself on the screen, and then back at his hyung again.

Onew blinked. Clearly he failed to see how this was in any way creepy.

"Well, since I'm so creepy, I guess I'll just go to bed then.." Onew glared at Minho. Minho could tell his hyung was just being playful, but he feigned hurt feelings anyway. Onew ignored Minho's aegyo however, and waddled off toward his room, still clutching the greasy bucket. Minho sighed and went to sit down on the couch. Now that he was up, it'd be too hard to fall asleep again. Besides, it was already 4:00 am. They had schedule starting at 6:00 am. As soon as he sat down though, he heard a CRUNCH. Looking down, he saw the seat of his pajama pants coated in greasy chicken crumbs.

"JIIIIIIIIIIIIINKIIIII HYUNGGGG!!!!"

 

 


 

 

OMO Thank you for the views and new subscribers!!! If I get some more, I'll try to update with new stories soon :3