$725

Fool

Wow, sorry, boring chapter. Just introducing new characters. 

 

 

"Who'd you sleep with this time, you ungrateful brat?" Jiyong heard as soon as he closed the door to his house. 

 
"Someone hot," he sneered back, a hint of pride in his voice. 
 
The boy heard an unpleased grunt before the ruffling of papers brought his father to his feet, exiting the room, unable to stand being in the same room as his son. 
 
"Good day to you too, dad", Jiyong grumbled, snatching his bag from the rack, already packed. 
 
The only reason Jiyong hadn't been disowned yet was that his father was the head of the university he funded, and it would absolutely ruin his image for him to have such a son as Jiyong. Kwon Taekyung was a model figure; filthy rich, unnaturally handsome, and a down-right bastard. He needed a son to look children-friendly, so here Jiyong was. 
 
"I'm off to school!" the boy called. 
 
No reply; typical. 
 
He slung his bag over one shoulder and locked the door behind him. He walked to his first class and upon the first thirty minutes of it, he realized his professor was a middle-aged woman. Jiyong was always so sleepy in class, but he felt strangely rested that morning. 
 
Usually, the college kids would freak out and throw Jiyong out of their dorms, asking who the hell he was and spewing profanities like molten lava, but the man from last night had done none of that - just offered him waffles. He laughed to himself, earning several annoyed glances. He decided to shut up and instead listened in on the lecture - he was in science class!? 
 
Jiyong decided to skip the rest of the day - he already took one class seriously! - and headed to his favorite bar. 
 
"GD-hyung!" cried a voice as soon as they spotted him. 
 
"Seungri-yah. How've you been? Staying out of trouble, I hope?" he waved. 
 
"Hey! What are you talking about!?" Seungri laughed his bubbly laugh as he wiped off the countertops. "That's what I'm supposed to ask you hyung!" 
 
Jiyong chuckled. "Gimme a beer."
 
"This early in the day, Ji-hyung?" the other male questioned, despite reaching overhead to grab a glass. "Yah. It's not healthy."
 
"Shut up, Ri", Ji smirked as his dongsaeng slid the liquid contents towards him, held it up and taking a big gulp. 
 
"So, how's school?"
 
Jiyong looked at his friend over the glass and quirked his brow. 
 
"You mean if I've found you any chicks?" Even ducking couldn't cover the red tint appearing on the brunette's ears. 
 
"..."
 
"Before you ask, I actually have", Jiyong explained. "His name's Taeyang."
 
"'His'? Hyung!" the frustrated boy whined as he continued to feverishly polish the glass in his hand. 
 
"What? He's hot."
 
"B-but! -"
 
"Yeah yeah, I know you don't want to walk this line, but just get your over here. We all know you're a bottom."
 
"J-ji...!" But before Seungri could finish, the ringtone of Jiyong's phone went off, and he quickly shushed the younger with his finger. 
 
"Yobuseyo?"
 
"Fifth period is starting. Get here before attendance is taken," the caller whispered before he hung up abruptly. 
 
Jiyong hurriedly chugged the rest of his drink before wiping the beer from his mouth roughly with the back of his hand and standing up on his toes to give a quick peck to the cheek of the unsuspecting boy, and waving bye to said tomato-red Seungri. 
 
"Hyung..." Jiyong could hear him mumble grumpily as he scurried away, a chuckled erupting from deep within. 
 
 
 
 
"Mr. Kwon, you're late. Again." 
 
Jiyong bowed his apologies. "Get to your seat. Now."
 
Jiyong tip-toed to his seat before dumping his bag on the floor and taking out his phone. 
 
"Hey dude. What class is this again?"
 
A mohawk-ed man from across the room jumped at the vibration of the phone in his pocket before quickly glancing down and Jiyong received a reply. 
 
"Screw you, Ji. I don't know how you pass all those exams."
 
"You didn't answer my question. ):"
 
"It's history, you prick."
 
"Oh." Jiyong looked up to avoid too much suspicion from arising. The teacher glanced his way just then and he flashed his winning smile, causing his professor to look away with a frown. 
 
"How many have you got this week?"
 
"All seven days, baby."
 
There was an on-going bet between Jiyong and the man. Whoever slept with the most people in the course of two months would win an easy $525. While the ual definition of the term counted as 'two' points, and the literal meaning only a meager one, Jiyong preferred to stick to the literal while the other male took it to heart to rack as many points to beat his friend. You could say free dinner for a month sounded quite good. And seeing as how they both had family in the school board, rules were very loose. 
 
"The whole night?"
 
"Oh yeah, you betcha."
 
"Yo Ji. Today's Hallowe'en. Let's take a break and just pig out on candy, hm?"
 
That was exactly what Ji wanted to say. "For sure. My place, ten?"
 
Just then - "DONG YOUNGBAE. I AM CONFISCATING THAT PHONE, YOUNG MAN", screeched an angry Mrs. Park. Jiyong's best friend looked at him with a sidelong glare before focusing his attention back to the front. 
 
The rest of the day went fairly quietly and Jiyong was back at his favourite hang-out - the dorm lobby. Here, he watched the many faces of tired college students and snuck on them at night, cuddling and hoping to score a 'point'. Jiyong preferred to keep it PG (profanity excluded), because he was just simply tired from his physical relationships. He was a notorious playboy, but he didn't believe in one-night stands. Weird. He knows. But that's just how he was. 
 
"Youngbae!" he shouted, spotting his buddy at the entrance. He unlocked the door for him and off they were to Jiyong's room. He lived in the penthouse; classy. 
 
"I hope you bought beer", the mohawk-ed male glanced at his friend. 
 
"Sure did."
 
 
 
The two spent the night drinking and laughing and munching on sweets and not doing homework. They were on the topic of dates and Jiyong just blurted out the first thing on his mind. 
 
"Yo I'll pay you if you go out with this kid. He's my friend. He needs a girlfriend."
 
"I'm not a girl", Youngbae slurred back. 
 
"Yeah, but he doesn't know he's not straight."
 
"But Ji, you know I don't like going out on dates."
 
"Just one."
 
"...how much?"
 
"$200."
 
"...Alright, fine", his friend spoke uncertainly. "What's his name?"
 
"Seungri. You'll love him. He bottoms."
 
The two males burst out laughing. "I haven't even met him and you want me to hook up with him!? Bro, you know I'll only bang a girl on the first date."
 
"Shut up, man. Just trust me", Jiyong yawned. "I'm wasted. You staying?" Before the other could answer, Jiyong threw a couch cushion at him and staggered to his room. "See ya in the morning."
 
 
When Jiyong went to sleep that night, he found his bed too big, too empty, and not scented to his liking - to a certain man from the certain night. Jiyong didn't sleep that night. 
 
 
 
 
 
Gtop next chapter. ^.^
what do you guys thinks? ~
should I add another tag?
wink wink nudge nudge