You..

You..

“Okay class, listen!” our English Professor Kim Heechul shouted.

“Your activity for today is each one of you are going to write two odd questions, and you are going to give it to your stranger classmate, since some of you still don’t know each other right? It’s a new semester and this is the right time you get to know each other right with that stupid oops I mean odd questions. I’m great right?! Only me can think of that! Hahaha. You’re lucky guys because I’m your professor! You give that paper to two of your classmates, not to your friend! I will watch you guys and I already know who were friends and who are not, and for those who will attempt to do so, minus 50 points on your activity! Don’t dare me guys! Did you get me guys? Oh I’m so excited for this! Remember stupid question. Err I mean odd question. Now get a paper.” He explains skillfully.

All I can hear was the excitement on his voice, and an odd question? I will fail at this. I can’t even construct a nice question and now he now instructs us to write an odd one. So monstrous!

I look at my friends beside me. “Hey Min, Yeye? Who will you give  your papers?”.

“Hhhhhhmmm. I will give mine to your friend Henry and Zhou Mi, We’re not that close so it’ll be okay” Yeye answered.

“Oh! I didn’t think of that! I will do that too! Good thing Wookie you have friends here”. Min squeals. And do a high five with yeye.

I pouted at the conversation. How could they use me?! And my other friends? Arrggh, Who will I give mine?

“Hey Wookie” I look at Min, still pouting.

“Why?”

“Yah! Don’t pout at me! I’ll kiss that!” Min joked. My eyes become wide and hit his arm.

“Don’t you dare Lee Sungmin!” I warned him, my lips were exclusive for my boyfriend and I didn’t have yet so I must preserve this precious lips of mine “Anyway ,why are you calling me?” 

 He is still laughing while pointing at my back. I look where he point at and saw Donghae, He was introduced by Henry to me. We’re not that close, although we text each other often. I stick my tongue out at Min and call Donghae.

 “Hey hae, uhm. I will give you my paper okay? You must accept it!” Okay that sounds more of a command than a question. He laughed and nod. Yes! One down one to go! Who will be the next one?

“Start now with your activity class” our professor’s voice echoed the room.

Omo! What to write? Urgh. My mind is not functioning well! Ahm. Two questions. Odd? Someone help meee!!

“Why are you smiling?”

Waa. This sounds not just odd, but really really odd, I hope Hae will not be get mad at me, It’s sound mean and well, enough of that. Time is running! I must not take too long because Mr. Kim will not accept late papers. Think! One more question.

Are you fond of studying? No. I don’t like this.

“Pick One. Food, Game, Sleep or Study?”  Even me, I can’t pick only one. I want food while studying and…

“Now give your paper to your classmate!”  What? Is this question okay?? I stand up, cursing myself for not writing a good one. I turned around to face Hae, he is smiling, I give my paper to him and he give his paper too. I’m shocked, well it’s okay. I read his question.

“Why are you so beautiful?”

What? I looked at him, He is now finished answering my stupid question. I asked him, Is this for me? He nods, still smiling. My question really suits him. Haha!

Okay time is running.

“I’m not beautiful, I am cute! :P “

That’s sound so childish, we give each paper back and He give his paper to Yeye. I looked around to see who will I give mine; Hae called me and point his friend. Errm. We’re totalll stranger, I even don’t know his name, all I know he is sitting in front of me, and he is a friend of Hae. That’s all, but that was what our professor what so I guess it’s better thank nothing. Hae nudged him, he looked at him first then Hae pointed me, I shyly handed him my paper, it seems that he is not finished yet, he handed his to me also.

I heard him chuckle while he is looking at my paper, or not. I looked at his paper, and read the contents.

“What are you thinking right now?”

Wow! That’s a nice question. Hhhmm. What should I answer in here? Wait. Okay I know now. I started writing.

“On what should I answer into this.

Wait. Is my grammar correct? I looked at it once, twice, thrice, something is wrong isn’t it? I looked at it again when I heard our professor shouted.

“Okay my lovely class, time is up!”

I immediately crossed out my first answer and put a “you..” beside it. Whew. Wait! We are not even close, I can’t joke on him like that! Why I answer like that?! As I going to cross out my answer again,

“Bring back the papers to the owner”

Wait what?? Too shocked on the happenings. I felt that the paper I was holding were now on his hands, and my paper were now shoving in front of me. I grab it and go back to my seat.

“You can now see your classmates answer!”

This is too much, He is going to see my answer!! Why my hand wrote that stupid answer! He might think I have a crush in him! I don’t look at my paper because of too much thinking and embarrassment.

“Okay class, pass your papers!”

I immediately pass mine to Minnie who is sitting beside me.

“Okay class the activity is done, did you enjoy?” A loud YES was heard, and my NO is inaudible.

“I’m glad you enjoy it, I hope you’ll also enjoy your activities next time. Now class has ended you may all go.”

Finally the class is done, I don’t want to attend this class again.I stand up and ready to go when Minnie called us.

“Hey wait! I’m still packing my things.” Arrghh. Of all time.

“Bye guys, Bye Wookie” Hae waved at us. I waved at him and smiled. And then it faded, his friend also stand up, looking at me and smirked. He then go, Wait! So he really thinks I have a crush on him?! I even like Hae that him! Hmp.
"Hey Kyu wait for me!" Hae said.I stick out my tongue when they were already out.

“Wook? Did you taste something bad? Why are you sticking your tongue out?” Yeye questioned.

“Ahh. No. I’m okay, let’s go grab something to eat!”  I will eat a lot, that activity is nerve wracking.

“Bye Sir!” We greet and waved at our professor who is still on his table. He waved and then we go.

Unknown to us, he has a smirk planted on his face as he is staring at three papers.

“This will be exciting.” He murmurs to himself.

 

 

 * * * * * * * * * * *

 

So what do you think guys? :))